Pages:
Author

Topic: What if cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 3
July 16, 2020, 12:04:53 PM
The number of scam project tarnished the name of crypto specifically in investment. But still, it is good to know that there are still a lot of projects blooming given the current scenario.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
July 16, 2020, 08:12:07 AM
I would love to be able to go back to early 2017. The year 2017 is really the prime of crypto but those days are long gone now and market like a river, you won't able to bath again on the same flow of that river.
If everyone will not be able to bathe again in the same river, then the crypto world will not return as well as 2017, because it has been passed for more than three years and every year there is always a change in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 16, 2020, 07:54:35 AM
Phase 2017 made the ICO succeed, I also gained many advantages of the ICO at the time. But it's hard to do again like a phase in 2017. We see in 2019, STO is set to be a new trend. STO is more prominent than the ICO. That makes me think since 2019 that STO can enter the next stage of success such as the ICO in the year 2017.

And actually now we are supported many factors to reach the success stage again. Since 2019 many major corporations and corporations will most likely spend millions of dollars investing in blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 16, 2020, 07:36:23 AM
I would love to be able to go back to early 2017. The year 2017 is really the prime of crypto but those days are long gone now and market like a river, you won't able to bath again on the same flow of that river.

It's contaminated by so many scam projects, plus those hackers who are waiting like a shark to everyone that will jumped
into this river, the time might not the same though opportunities are still there if you are really seeking
for it, no need to live with that past but instead move forward and look for your spot success will follow
to those who are really aiming to get one.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 16, 2020, 07:30:53 AM
I have the same thoughts as you but surely this will never happen because after 2017, the market continuously has a lot of big adjustments. In my opinion, this period will certainly return in a few years and you should plan to invest now. Of course, I recommend choosing the top 10 CMC coins because these are the options that can help you make big profits if you have a reasonable investment strategy.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 16, 2020, 07:27:44 AM
you mean the price ? yes it can but the old skool vibe no that wont happen anymore because cryptos are now popular and there is no such thing to make it unpopular again but you can use the situation like we are on older times and then compare it when we reach the future because the awareness of btc today isnt yet big compare to when we are in the future because cryptos are going to be adopted or accepted anywhere in the world by that time
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 16, 2020, 07:20:31 AM
I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?
That time only few people knows about cryptocurrency.I think it won't happen to come back on the past years of crypto. We are already moving forward for more growth and continue increasing of mass adoption. Moving forward not backward, so it 's impossible to happen what you think. Much better focus on your future by looking ahead and not looking back and hoping that it will happen again in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 16, 2020, 05:09:56 AM
No big change gonna happen if an year similar to 2016-2017 comes again. Only thing, the holdings of the wealthy people will reach the peak. During the year 2016-2017 many cryptocurrency investors benefited big out of different tokens same as that of the investment on top listed cryptocurrencies. Now the scenario is entirely different, very few tokens have got good growth possibility.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 16, 2020, 05:03:16 AM
I really wish the good years of cryptocurrency can come back, everything was cool and smooth in 2016-2017, years of good projects, nothing like rapid ICO Scam, investors was very safe until early 2018 when alot of people started flooding crypto community with scam project. Am sure better days of crypto will surely comes back.
we all hope like that. I really hope that this year or 2021, things can return to the conditions of 2017/2018. some people think that halving will make his condition almost achieve it. it's just that, if the conditions return, I think the conditions are not as good as in 2017/2018.
Things have been very great with those previous years and i think there are still chances that this crypto market will be very bullish again but definitely not this year. Investors have become smarter these days and even if scam projects are still flooding, there are still a lot of ways where we can avoid them. Crypto continues to evolve and we can expect better days for crypto in the years to come.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 16, 2020, 02:39:48 AM
I really wish the good years of cryptocurrency can come back, everything was cool and smooth in 2016-2017, years of good projects, nothing like rapid ICO Scam, investors was very safe until early 2018 when alot of people started flooding crypto community with scam project. Am sure better days of crypto will surely comes back.
we all hope like that. I really hope that this year or 2021, things can return to the conditions of 2017/2018. some people think that halving will make his condition almost achieve it. it's just that, if the conditions return, I think the conditions are not as good as in 2017/2018.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 16, 2020, 02:14:33 AM
I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?

In my opinion to return back to golden era like in early 2016 to 2017 might be rather difficult. See now many projects that were born both ICO and IEO ups and downs in terms of rampant development and scamer besides most people already understand have the knowledge and how it works. I really hope to feel back in the crypto phase like you said.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
July 16, 2020, 01:53:12 AM
I always miss 2017 Crypto where ICOs were real and many that invested gained back not like 2018,2019 and 2020 is partially good because scammers didn't see many to scam anymore. Like you said, we have started seeing some changes as people are aware of scammers and their ways of scamming.
2017 was the year I made the most money in this market because any ICO project I participated in was very profitable and I saved a lot of money during that time. However, now that everything is different, making money is becoming harder and riskier, so in any investment, you need to consider carefully because there are many scam projects that can cause you to lose money.
Totally agree with you, in 2017 I also made a lot of money investing in ICOs. Most projects were successful and prices increased many times. But when we went to 2018, everything changed, there were scam projects and made me lose a lot.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 16, 2020, 01:51:50 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 16, 2020, 12:53:28 AM
Let's wait later there will be many Crypto projects will make IEO, we know that currently only IEO projects are trusted by investors, not for ICO. Now we have seen some good IEO projects, and I think that make the Crypto world will shine again. Just wait and see.
Yes, that's our hope, hopefully in the future there good IEO project so the situation like 2017 can be repeated again. But we also have to be careful because the Scammers also will not stay silent to continue scam us, Maybe they will find a way to scam on the IEO project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
July 16, 2020, 12:29:04 AM
I always miss 2017 Crypto where ICOs were real and many that invested gained back not like 2018,2019 and 2020 is partially good because scammers didn't see many to scam anymore. Like you said, we have started seeing some changes as people are aware of scammers and their ways of scamming.
2017 was the year I made the most money in this market because any ICO project I participated in was very profitable and I saved a lot of money during that time. However, now that everything is different, making money is becoming harder and riskier, so in any investment, you need to consider carefully because there are many scam projects that can cause you to lose money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 16, 2020, 12:27:37 AM
Let's wait later there will be many Crypto projects will make IEO, we know that currently only IEO projects are trusted by investors, not for ICO. Now we have seen some good IEO projects, and I think that make the Crypto world will shine again. Just wait and see.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
July 16, 2020, 12:12:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
July 15, 2020, 07:31:01 PM

Are you saying the hypes of cryptocurrency?  As far as I know, the continuous flocking of new project, scam or not, does not stop.  It is the hype that revolves around the market that waned.  Aside from that, people are more knowledgeable today and won't easily be hyped with the same old strategy done on those golden days.  Also, new investors are much careful now since they learned from the experience and losses of those who were late on the scene during the 2016-2017 hype.   So I guess we won't be seeing this kind of event for sometime until the market performs better and the project developers delivers so that the news of profit of people who invested in those project brings another hype to the market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
July 15, 2020, 06:50:14 PM
During those years, the market is in good condition. Many investors engage themselves in crypto due to the hype and making profit is the main reason why they invest. But after that the market slowly turn down and many investors lose their money as well for not doing a proper research and just going with the flow because of greed to earn. It would be better if we invest because we understand well the nature of crypto and not because the market is bullish thats why we are investing. We cant turn back time, and we must learn from the past that the market is unpredicted and has risk so knowledge is important.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
July 15, 2020, 06:31:56 PM

There is this saying that what will be, will be; it doesnt matter what influence or what time it happens; if projects from 2016 are re introduced back in 2020; the solid projects would still survive; while the weak project misses out; there is no escaping that. No matter the hypes and glooms; a bad project will always fail; could only take time.
Pages:
Jump to: