Pages:
Author

Topic: What if cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 15, 2020, 06:25:08 PM
I always miss 2017 Crypto where ICOs were real and many that invested gained back not like 2018,2019 and 2020 is partially good because scammers didn't see many to scam anymore. Like you said, we have started seeing some changes as people are aware of scammers and their ways of scamming.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2020, 04:22:16 PM
the market is cyclical and the return of the same positive times as 2016 - 2017 is also possible. I think from the start of 2021 we will begin to observe a very large phase of market growth.

Crypto market is growing every year, but not always in terms of price. Some years are very good for cryptocurrencies when the price grows exponentially, we have bad days, but in the past 10 years we can see that we have a good direction, nothing can change that direction and it's why I believe that we will see even better days than we had in 2017!
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 15, 2020, 04:01:57 PM
the market is cyclical and the return of the same positive times as 2016 - 2017 is also possible. I think from the start of 2021 we will begin to observe a very large phase of market growth.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 15, 2020, 03:37:35 PM
It is good to dream of having the good old days in crypto back but the reality is that, we are now in 2020 and not 2016. We are more than enough people in crypto now and almost everyone has woken up to the reality of cryptocurrency and that is why we might never have it the way we have it in 2017 but then let's prepare to make the nest of whatever little we can have.
Indeed it just good to bring back those memories in crypto but those days we're gone and people really benefited from it. As always wish by others to bring back the old times we're prices are in bull run state. Instead of thinking those days in crypto why not search further for a good project to invest in. Also the good times in crypto will come it just take times.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 15, 2020, 02:50:50 PM
People had lost their faith in it due to the number of projects who had run and scammed funds. The number of scam project tarnished the name of crypto specifically in investment. But still, it is good to know that there are still a lot of projects blooming given the current scenario.Those people who already in cryptocurrencies are no more interested in buying more cryptocurrencies. We need to attract new people, and for this, you need real fundament behind the cryptocurrencies. Something like cryptocurrencies is the future of means of payment and big companies are ready to ensure their credibility.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
July 15, 2020, 02:40:41 PM
I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?
If you understood the idea behind those projects then you will not call for that, people took advantage of the solution that the token market was providing on a global scale and the idea was novel but then the scammers turned on and even if we see a resurgence we will see regulation where the people accepting these huge amounts should be liable for everything and if they are not able to fulfil they need to refund the investors rather than keeping the money they collected.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
July 15, 2020, 01:48:30 PM
I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?

it will be great, and there will be a lot of difference if the situation returns again. crypto investors have matured in making decisions, meaning they will be more confident in determining their investment. failures like the past few years will not be repeated, everyone has begun to think realistic in exposing the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 15, 2020, 01:34:42 PM
The projects were already out there that would have made you 2x to 5x your money, its just that they get overshadowed by the huge number of new projects coming in the market every day. The biggest problem right now is that the bounty that these projects provide is too much less as compared to the reward that they are giving in the bounty pool. Also more the number greater the competition of the ICO, so the competitors are making each other loose money.
It all depends on us. new projects that come will become junk when they come to compete with other projects that are already on the market without a good innovation. whatever our investment, please determine your own based on your desires and abilities.
Of the other projects come to compete with the existing projects then there must be something wrong with the project that is already established in the market and if the other team does it right what the former was unable to do then I am sure the new project is going to succeed, but these new projects don't understand this thing many a times that they should mind their own business and do their work and due to not minding their own work they loose the interest and this becomes the number one reason for demise of the project also the fall in price of the token accompanies it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
July 14, 2020, 07:55:19 PM
Back to 2017? it is very difficult. All things change as time goes by, now investors are entering the maturation stage, many people are already involved, it is very difficult to create massive hype like today, in short, we are approaching the saturation point.
However, that does not mean there is no hope. Remember some time ago Doge to the moon because of the viral TikTok video? from this I conclude there are still niches that can be optimized to arouse market interest, mobilize large numbers of masses to join. Apart from technical matters, this also requires luck I think.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 14, 2020, 05:57:31 PM
These days are what led to this day.  There were too much hype and mostly resulted to nothing. There were many investors blindly investing in hyped projects. It didn't work out so well for many. But, there are better crypto years ahead. Years,  when great ideas will be invested in and supported. The old days won't come back.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 14, 2020, 02:47:24 PM
The projects were already out there that would have made you 2x to 5x your money, its just that they get overshadowed by the huge number of new projects coming in the market every day. The biggest problem right now is that the bounty that these projects provide is too much less as compared to the reward that they are giving in the bounty pool. Also more the number greater the competition of the ICO, so the competitors are making each other loose money.
It all depends on us. new projects that come will become junk when they come to compete with other projects that are already on the market without a good innovation. whatever our investment, please determine your own based on your desires and abilities.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 14, 2020, 02:44:12 PM
It is the utmost desire of everyone that cryptocurrency should return to the days of old when the rate of profit making was at its peak. However, no matter what the present condition of crypto is now, there is still a high possibility of having crypto shooting higher than the way it was in 2016 down to 2018.If this happens, I know this will incite many people to want to get involve in cryptocurrency. Also, a lot of beneficial bounty campaign programs will start to emerge alongside with it because everyone will be so concerned on how to make profit. We need to keep our hope alive in cryptocurrency believing that better days of better profit is ahead of us.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 14, 2020, 01:49:02 PM

Yes, it is absolutely true in 2016 and 2017 that were the most profitable for cryptocurrencies. And all projects honorably followed their rules. And participants received rewards according to the rules. And now I think that the time will soon come when the cryptocurrency will again delight us with its achievements.
This time is already very close. Now there are already many projects that bring great profit to their investors. many new startups give a profit of 100-500 percent after listing on exchanges. I am sure that positive changes in the market are already close
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 14, 2020, 12:49:48 PM

Most projects succeed back on that year, not because of their supposed used-case but only "hype".

With lots of people earning decently during that time, it's easy to attract investors, whatever the project concept it. Those peeps now experience the 2018 bearish market and I think only a few of them stay on the game.

Be thankful that those hype days were gone. It's better to see that crypto is moving forward with real enthusiasts and not just because of hoping an overnight profit.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 14, 2020, 12:00:11 PM

Yes, it is absolutely true in 2016 and 2017 that were the most profitable for cryptocurrencies. And all projects honorably followed their rules. And participants received rewards according to the rules. And now I think that the time will soon come when the cryptocurrency will again delight us with its achievements.
This time is already very close. Now there are already many projects that bring great profit to their investors. many new startups give a profit of 100-500 percent after listing on exchanges. I am sure that positive changes in the market are already close
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
July 14, 2020, 11:52:45 AM
That was the old-time when many investors were unaware of cryptocurrencies. Now a day almost everyone is aware about cryptocurrencies and investment in crypto space has increased a lot. However having said so, many scammers have also entered in this world and created thinking of uncertainty or fear of losing the investment.  As the crypto market is growing bigger, I think strong regulation should be applied so the keep up or increase the confidence of investors and help genuine projects to grow which can really shine the crypto markets.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
July 14, 2020, 11:33:17 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 14, 2020, 11:30:23 AM
they are not predictions, just speculation. some people make predictions that will happen in a long time or close. we see from the signs carried out by the project in the update. we really won't know when it will happen. but we always prepare when there will be a big moment.
Everyone is obviously ready to face a big moment, but not everyone is ready to face a bad moment in the crypto market, so please wait for the moment of that prediction, but don't be disappointed if it turns out that things did not materialize as predicted.
I think no one is ready for negative scenarios. only experienced people always have several strategies. a strategy in case all is going well and a strategy in case everything goes not according to plan.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
July 14, 2020, 09:23:00 AM
they are not predictions, just speculation. some people make predictions that will happen in a long time or close. we see from the signs carried out by the project in the update. we really won't know when it will happen. but we always prepare when there will be a big moment.
Everyone is obviously ready to face a big moment, but not everyone is ready to face a bad moment in the crypto market, so please wait for the moment of that prediction, but don't be disappointed if it turns out that things did not materialize as predicted.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 14, 2020, 08:00:05 AM
Your message subjects and topics aren't perfect. I think so many people had knowledge about cryptocurrency without only newcomers. Cryptocurrency is changing slowly before 2017, the situation was the same in 2013 but not as big as 2017. Maybe now you get the right point, even though let me clear the next flow will be bigger than 2017. Because more investors are already including the cryptocurrency.

With more investors to come inside this market, the chance that the value will rise even more. There's a big chance that we will reached
another peak, new ATH i the near future.  The more investment to flow the higher the value it can go, end users plus adoptions
results to a explosive journey, so while you have a chance to store your coin best
to start collecting and treat it as long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: