Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 26. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 22
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I don't think it would be nice if every country has it's own cryptocurrency. You can see so far, that every county known for corruption has shown interests for launching a national cryptocurrency. The reason is quite simple: they want to control their citizens and escape of another contries sanctions. The first point is a big pity because in every corrupt countries the citizens often have some disavantages to criticize authorities. The government will have an interest to get rid of them and by using a own cryotocurrency the government can watch it's citizens and decide wo has to go to prison.
The second point: Escaping sanctions is nothing to argue against, it's up to the country and maybe better for the citizens.

The problem is if you have a national cryptocurrency it's a central one, controlled by the government. This is not good. The can abuse it for it's own interests, get informations about the utilization or manipulate it.

It's better to have a strong global and decetralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. It can't be abused by local authorities because it belongs to all people.

So a national cryptocurrency can be seen critical because it depends on the government, and if the government is nasty, then you'll have some trouble.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If all countries are having it's own cryptocurrency coin, maybe the popularity are much different, and it forms other crypto coin to some certain countries are cheap compared to other known countries when it comes to their economic stability like america, russia and china, because they are very known countries when it comes to economic status of income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
This will be very hard and it will take many steps for this to be accomplished, the government will have a hard time passing this kind of petition and by that for me is impossible and i dont think that a country will have a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
yeah, that will be nice. Bitcoin as well as the market of crypto currency has one vision to replace the flat currency and to promote digital currency to have fast processing and fewer fees. If every country has its own crypto then it will be the success of the market. This will make the market big.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
If this happens then I think competition will be increase in this market. Everyone wants to take initiatives for their development and for this reason i think banks demand also will decrease.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Please rest assured that if each country has its own cryptocurrency. So dispersing cryptocurrency is the most valuable. There is no difference between these central cryptocurrencies and banks. So the government can't kill cryptocurrencies. Because the government can't do this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: