Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 19. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Most governments have a lot of regulations coming from higher rank countries, just like the USA or the block economy regulations. So no, i think that there is no way to see that happening and it is almost impossible to realize.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I'm pretty confident the local cryptocurrencies will be issued very soon, as per the model of crypto, but in democratic countries unlike that Venezuelan authocracy where people are dying of hunger..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
This could be possible aside from the currency it represents. Like the digital currency or virtual money for each country. But who should start it, demands great work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think most countries don't yet think about it. Some countries still forbid the presence of the cryptocurrency and most of them think that crypto is illegal. Therefore, it seems to be difficult to know it.
If every country has their own cryptocurrency, I think that it may allow and legal the crypto. However, it may also limit the ability of the other cryptocurrencies to be accepted in that country. Well, it is such blundering. But overall, I think it may be a well-advanced progress if the country has their own cryptocurrency.
Absolutely, I support your idea guy. Truly it’s pretty convenient if every country has their own cryptocurrency, because it will pave the way for using cryptocurrency widespreadly. However, It goes without saying that most governments are trying to prevent people from using bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as well. The expectation of accepting in a country’s payment is hard to occur , It’s such a big wish of almost users. Hence, setting an own cryptocurrency in every country is really a big deal.Besides, if every country would set their own cryptocurrency, perhaps it will raise much limitation such as tough regulation. 
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Just having their own crypto currency will not solve the problems you have mentioned. Because having their own crypto currency will be having no differences from having fiats. Adopting a decentralized system which is free from hassles of bonding with USD and inflations alone will be serving the purpose you have mentioned. I believe countries will understand this fact only after testing their own crypto currency. It means they will take more time for adopting bitcoins.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Not a good thing and I'm not sure why anyone would want this, it wouldn't be any different from centralized fiat currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I always thought that the cryptocurrency should be common for all to give us freedom, not a bunch of problems, I would be glad if there were only a few projects left, such as BTC ETH.
Activity: 105
Such experience already exists-see the example of Venezuela. But by and large, the idea of national cryptocurrencies contradicts the basic principles of the blockchain, where all coins are decentralized.
Activity: 72
It will kill the price of crypto since it will divide every country and will make competition with every one else it will go the same as our physical money today only the rich countries will stay rich.
Activity: 103
It wont be very much effective for us all here, since we must unite the world to have greater value in our investment. Having a currency for every country is a going back move for the community.

to my regret, the regulation of the crypto currency will not make it popular,
which means that the very idea of crypto currency will not work
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think that in the end everything will happen. Each country will have its own national currency. This is a natural process. Soon it will happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It wont be very much effective for us all here, since we must unite the world to have greater value in our investment. Having a currency for every country is a going back move for the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
It might in some countries whose affairs ranging from revenue and expenditure is made open to the public. But in other countries where corruption abounds, it won't see the light of day as the government officials will cripple it just to make sure their actions won't be able to be verified when the need arises. Because just issuing cryptocurrency is not the basics but the ability to verify actions and transactions on the blockchain.
Activity: 156
This is a good insight for us, but still it will be impossible to happen, because we know that most of the country in this world was not adopting cryptocurrency. But we don't know in upcoming future maybe it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
Each state has its own currency, what is surprising in that each country can have its own crypto currency? There is one or two of the strongest world currencies is the dollar and the euro, accordingly there will be leaders in the crypto world is bitcoin and ethereum, and the rest will exist at their regional level.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It will have the upsides. Positively, many more countries can accept the presence of the cryptocurrency. It is good for the future of the crypto. Negatively, we don't know their rules. I worry if the regulation for the societies in the country forbid their societies to join in other cryptocurrencies. Just hope to get the best rules from the government if it really happens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
It is unlikely that each country will have its own crypto currency.  Crypto currency can and will exist but as a world currency!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It would be very nice if every country will have its own cryptocurrency.There are many countries thinking about creating their own cryptocurrency.That can make the crypto-world more popular among people, and help spread crypto all over the world. But it may take a few years.

But unfortunately it will make crypto currency alone farmers but will not serve the exact purpose of crypto currency to the people. I am also believing many countries will be interested in creating their own crypto currency but it will create another altcoin and nothing more than that.

Having a common decentralized commentary system alone will be the only solution for solving many financial problems with which many countries are struggling right now.
Activity: 322
In fact, then you will not need Fiat money. but I think it won't be soon. In principle, it is convenient )
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Many countries that issue digital currencies are pursuing their own goals.This circumvention of sanctions and the control of capital movements.These do not contribute to the promotion, dissemination and development of blockchain and cryptocurrency as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: