Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 18. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
All countries will not release their own cryptocurrency, as each country has a special approach to them. Each country introduces bans and regulates circulation of the cryptocurrency, as it sees fit. Therefore, I think this will not happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I think I will fancy the idea but with the devious nature of the African government , they will probably use it for more harm than good
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
If this were, then probably crypto would replace the classical types of currencies in countries. But the question of pricing of such assets remains open, too many opportunities for manipulation.
Once government took place in regulating crypto could be possible that there is a huge manipulation than of today. Crypto investment is huge money, government wanting to take control of these for their personal interest not unless if they are serious of helping their countrymen. But I've doubt if they do that since knowing that how government leaders did to their people today.
Activity: 854
If this were, then probably crypto would replace the classical types of currencies in countries. But the question of pricing of such assets remains open, too many opportunities for manipulation.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
In the long run that is what would eventually happen. Though cryptocurrency is still in the developmental stage, with time as things are going it would attract full acceptance from each country governmental agencies. In fact for bitcoin to have come this far despite all the several criticism it has faced. Therefore the sky is still the starting point for cryptocurrencies in my own opinion
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I think that this will happen and this is quite normal. Now each country has its own national currency, what prevents it from making its national crypto currency? And I think that there will be one or two international crypto-currencies, as now the dollar, only it will not be emitted by one state.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
My previous country Turkey should have its own cryptocurrency for sure because other countries beating turkish lira like a dead horse lol Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
If all the countries have their own cryptocurrency coin, maybe the fame is so much different, and it covers other crypto coins in some particular countries that are cheap compared to the majority of countries coming in their economic strengths such as america, russia and etc, because these countries are in economic income.
Activity: 26
If each country has its own cryptocurrency then the government of that country would control that currency again making its centralized at that point the use of cryptocurrency would not make any sense because decentralization is key

Activity: 98
If every country has its own password currency, it will not have any meaning for the world economy, it is just another way of Fiat. Like the oil coins of the party, it can only circulate in that country, and people will not buy their oil coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
They can create their own cryptocurrency like some countries tried to do but that can only be used in their country as people in different country have no use of it and it will be a centralizes crypto which most people won't like so i don't thing it will affect the market that much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I believe that in any case, the governments of all countries will be forced to switch to the crypto currency of their own issue.
The blockchain system is still not perfect at the moment, but despite this, it still has an advantage over the current technologies of distributed systems and databases.
Therefore, the crypto currency is the next stage in the evolution of non-cash financial systems.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
If we compare fiat money with national crypto-currencies, the latter have two indisputable advantages: usability, as well as a high level of protection. In addition, there is no need to keep them in a regular wallet, they are protected from hacker attacks and any manifestations of scam. Another advantage of digital currencies is the instantaneous execution of transactions. Thus, each person can at any instant to purchase the goods regardless of its volume, complexity and cost.
Activity: 630
certainly, this will be the same as the currency. Moreover, if the State has already legalized their country then crypto will certainly favor crypto from each country on its own. This clear will increasingly make bitcoin is getting bigger because this will indirectly make crypto has a lot of support.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
If it happens that every country will have its own cryptocurrency then the government will surely use its power to make a say about it and perhaps they would be the one who would regulate it which is not so good because cryptocurrency should not be controlled by any person, any buddy or any institution.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
That because blockchain is danger for poor people track every your transaction and regulate each purchase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
It has many advantages as well as disadvantages. The advantage is that whosoever will use it, government will get to know . Corruption will be less. Government will come to know how much is being earned ,how much is being spent and how much profit  is being happened. The loss is this that government can change it any time and see whether rate is increased or decreased.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I don;t think so that every country will do this in the present era. But for the future, who knows. It may have upside its negative and positive side. One side, it is a good progress in which each country realizes the higher technology. Another side, it may give impacts to the existing altcoins to drop or dumb. We cannot predict it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
This situation will lead to the end of the domination of the dollar around the world. It will also be the beginning of creating an ideal world in which there will be no poverty and corruption!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
And what can happen? I think that this will be the other way around, but only if the coins are limited, because they must necessarily be limited, otherwise there is no difference between fiat and electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: