Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 17. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Now on the way to Venezuela went to Peru, while I'm watching the project, I have doubts that the development team PeruCoin gather a lot of money. But maybe the situation in the crypto market will improve and Peruvians will have their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For each country to have it own crypto currency will be very hard simply bcos government of that country will not want their country currency to be degraded ,in that case government will make it sure that they promulgate a law that will not make it happen. I think some thing of this is making some country to ban crypto in their country
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think in the future we will see the situation, when we will have common international blockchain and worldwide cryptocurreny.
Because creation of dozens national currencies will bring us to current situaton with dfficult transactions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think with time and will, the crypto currency gradually enters our life, and many states have already issued their own crypto currency. And many already tax the crypto currency.
Activity: 314
If only every country has Crypto itself, maybe this means Cryptocurruncy has been successful. With the creation of crypto for each country, the value of other Crypto exchanges in my opinion will be very high, and this will certainly be a big advantage for Cryptocurrency traders.
Activity: 25
Just like every country has its own currency. That does not matter, there will be a common method of converting common currency, such as USD, for example. More and more people are aware of digital money as they prove to be useful in the future
Activity: 562
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

Based on my observation their will be a positive and negative impact if countries would have their own form of cryptocurrency. There will be a tight competition. Further if countries would have cryptocurrency it would be more easy and access to used the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I heard Iran is launching its own crypto, I'm sure there will be pros and cons for the country that will make cryptocurrency. The level of cryptocurrency confidence that is at stake here, let's say we give a positive impact that the country that launches a coin seen from our point of view could have a good effect, because with that there will be many new users and understanding of cryptocurrency will be taught for their citizens.
Activity: 2002
As long as the dollar exists and the US financial system is as strong as it is now, the West will make every effort to block national crypto-currencies, and maintain the dominance of the dollar. As an example of the Venezuelan crypto currency Petro - it simply will not be allowed to go beyond its country and eventually it will turn into a useless shitcoin.
the function of crypto is not only for transactions, so even if each country has it, it will not interfere with the country's original currency, as long as crypto is not used for direct transactions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
It seems to me that there is no need to have every country its own cryptocurrency. The next total control of financial flows by the state is completely inappropriate. The Cryptocurrency is intended to be decentralized.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If so, the government can be difficult to manage, so that country can have many people do the money laundering and help the reactionaries carry out sponsorship behavior.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Basically every country has their own currency. But if each country has its own cryptocurrency then it's the same as other cryptocurrency that will compete in terms of the price according to the quality of the currency. The economy of a country will not have a major impact on the ownership of cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
In the future every country will has its own crypto to replace the traditional fiat. This will reduce cost of calculating, storing money and boost the world economy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There is a possibility that every county will have it's own cryptocurrency in the future in parallel with the fiat currency. It will a a great option for the county as this will create much faster, efficient and cost effective way of money exchange and transfer. It would be nice if fiat and crypto will work side by side to meet the need to the people. Cheers.
Activity: 392
If each country has its own electronic money, the government will support and manage it. On the other hand, in transnational transactions, the user loses a fee to exchange money for payment ...
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
as long as the government accept crypto and blockchain technology. but now some country are accepting mainstream crypto tokens as of now. hopefully by the next few years government will accept or allow people using crypto to have faster and transparent transactions for everyone.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
Instead of countries creating more cryptocurrencies, they could easily just back existing and promising ones in the spirit of globalization and decentralization. For the sake of just fungibility and maybe shopping online, litecoin, bch and some other non-utility alts can easily be of use. This way, governments dont have to worry about the thousands of tokens being minted daily. Then if a  utility token like say ethereum is important for a country, then they can just use it for their own personal needs. I'm sure at this stage there's a token for everything  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As long as the dollar exists and the US financial system is as strong as it is now, the West will make every effort to block national crypto-currencies, and maintain the dominance of the dollar. As an example of the Venezuelan crypto currency Petro - it simply will not be allowed to go beyond its country and eventually it will turn into a useless shitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
crypto would be regulated so the price will also be controlled. the good thing about crypto is its transaction speed compared to banks.
Activity: 357
It`s was very nice and it will be a good sign that crypto now has a freedom to use,and i`m proud to say that my country now was looking to use this bitcoin for many purposes ,so i think if my country was totally accepted this crypto it will impact to the price of some token like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: