Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 13. (Read 6072 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
I hope not, bitcoins is a big help for us through bitcoin I can get some extra money to pay some of our personal bills.
Activity: 23
September 05, 2018, 03:22:30 AM
Thet might just use it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
September 05, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
Being banned with bitcoin is a difficult decision. Because many people do not agree with it especially the people who know the real with it. With our coins on the wallet if we can not stop it, we can sell the crypto currency to another country.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
Pay no attention to this fact?
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 02:33:58 AM
the government's ban on bitcoin makes the price of bitcoin go down. it's forbidden to invest like bitcoin because it makes us unhealthy and dangerous, why should we ban bitcoin. bitcoin can make the economy better in my opinion. but bitcoin cannot be controlled also the price is uncertain which makes the government prohibit it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
i dunoo why country must banned some investment like bitcoing but they not banned investment for tobbaco or alcohol invesment, cause this stuff make us not healt and dangerous, why must banned bitcoin. bitcoin can make economy better in my opinion
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
That's the main problem that BITCOIN is facing, governments are really against in Bitcoin without looking for its advantages.they dont control btc.still growing and growing.It is as a potential new market and an opportunity for the future of a new way of trading and storing assets
Activity: 152
September 05, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
every country around the world has made a decision about this, some support and some refuse explicitly.
but calm down, not all countries refuse bitcon, and I think at the moment the whole world is starting to realize the benefits of bitcoin, it is possible that in the future bitcoin will be accepted globally...
Activity: 216
September 05, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
If the government prohibits cryptocurrency (Bitcoin), then the use of cryptocurrency will decrease and the price will fall. In my country, Bitcoin is only a medium of exchange, even though the government bans Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
It would only happen if they have a strong proof that it is only been used for criminal activites or transactions but they can't prove that. They might not  admit but they are not blind and they can see how millions of bitcoin users are there that use it legally like an ordinary fiat.
Activity: 61
September 04, 2018, 09:50:50 PM
I think Government choose a coutry that need a good source of income so that this country can be life's liftting help by this coin.
Activity: 4
September 04, 2018, 09:47:10 PM
i think government banning bitcoins will affect it value.

there many stuffs banned out there by government that are still operating, take an example of drugs.
Government have no choice other than to take bitcoins the way it is.
Activity: 119
September 04, 2018, 09:39:57 PM
We often hear this news. In our country, bitcoin is banned by the government. But this regulation is not strict. Then in our country bitcoin is very much invested. The poor.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 09:20:40 PM
They did, and it still goes bigger lol. What can’t be controlled should be banned lol
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 09:16:17 PM
So your asking about what IF? i think bitcoin popularity will be down and also its price will be dumped maybe ,because many people now was not recognizing this bitcoin as a illegal,but i think it will not be happen and many people will be not agreed about it.
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
It is likely that we will be difficult to use cryptocurrency, it will also be difficult to invest in ICOs. The point is a disaster if the government bans bitcoin...
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
if government bans bitcoin it will have an effect for the bitcoin price , the volume will decrease as well as the price also . so we must keeps on promoting bitcoin and gain lots of investors so the price will stay up or stable . If there are news regarding bitcoin banning some people do sell theirs as well so we must educate people on how good bitcoin is
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
I think that even with the growing popularity of the government, it will learn to accept and legalize BTC, but if the government forbids it, I think it is quite extreme if the blocking is held, it will no longer be valuable, but I am optimistic, the government will think otherwise, they will try to think positively. take the good side and complete the shortcomings, but I don't know when it will happen
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
The government used to be a hardline for cryptocurrency innovation but now they are beginning to adapt to it. Even decentralized crypto features are now starting to look attractive to some governments when they begin to allow the use and trade of Bitcoin and crypto.
Seeing the current trends in financial markets, the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. That really includes Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
Probably, some of the country was already banned. But in our country, bitcoin is still growing. Our government know about bitcoin but i think they dont know how to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: