Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 6072 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
In my view national governments can only limit the influence of Bitcoin. There is no law that strictly prohibits Bitcoin and Bitcoin's activities as self-trading individuals that can not control the purchase and sale. Bitcoin is a global trend so it can not be easily banned. Even governments are using Blockchain technology in relation to Bitcoin. So we are not too worried.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
I don't think it's possible the government will ban bitcoin because there are too many investors there.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
 I have not seen any possibility of bitcoin being banned by government. The reason is that the people behind blockchain technology are one of the greatest brains in the world. Blockchain technology is so solid and well programmed. Again considering  the decentralised nature of blockchain technology and crypto currencies, it is going to be difficult for government to ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 6
September 03, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Banning Bitcoin would be useless. people would still use it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
The governments of some progressive countries are currently in a messy situation financially and they will need bitcoin to solve it whether they like it or not. So I don't really believe that governments like USA that will ban bitcoin for the rest of our lives.
but the government sees it from a negative side not seeing that bitcoin can be a trouble solver for the economy of their society. the government only sees that bitcoin is a threat to them, it is very possible that they ban bitcoin., including my country. but it's not an obstacle to using bitcoin right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 03, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.
First of all, it's impossible. Secondly-people just make new sites and we will use them.
Activity: 78
September 03, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
They can't boycott it however they can keep crypto from extending by making it harder for individuals to purchase or pull back cash from crypto. Individuals can even now utilize their crypto yet in the event that they can't pull back it to fiat then the vast majority will abandon it. At the present time there's solitary a couple of spots that acknowledge crypto
Activity: 83
September 03, 2018, 02:49:19 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

If governments ban Bitcoin that will be a huge lose for many users all over the world because the investments they have done in Bitcoin market is very large and many people would stand against those decisions if the governments decided to do such things so it is very unlikely to happen anytime and also governments know how big the crypto community is so there is no possible way to ban Bitcoin or most other crypto currencies   
Activity: 27
September 03, 2018, 02:32:26 AM
If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country (Coinbase operates in 32 countries). If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.

Bitcoin is like Torrent, peer to peer and you can’t block it. If you have access to internet, You can use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere!
copper member
Activity: 107
September 03, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
If it will be banned i think its a very crucial issue for the earners in the country who banned bitcoin. Bitcoin is an alternative of a much faster transaction and bills payment.  I am convinced that the demand for the bigger the government will not ban bitcoin for transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 03, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
I doubt if government can ban bitcoin. I think its not possible.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:11:18 AM
I think the government will not have the capacity to ban bitcoin, so many countries on this earth legalize bitcoin, only a few of them do not allow bitcoin to enter their country. This is very good technology, if they will still ban bitcoin, they don't want the technology of a country to advance, and they will stay behind.

I think this is not a technology problem to make the country accept bitcoin, but the government still has not legalized bitcoin because bitcoin does not have a law if it is used in its country, maybe in the next few years there are many countries that use bitcoin. all need processes and considerations to use bitcoin in the country
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 12:53:55 AM
it will hurt bitcoin investors especially for those who rely on the livelihoods of bitcoin mining it is clear if the government bans bitcoin they will lose their livelihood and it will increase the number of unemployment which can have a negative impact on the economy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:25:06 AM
Don't be silly. Bitcoin won't be banned by the government. But, to play devil's advocate..... If they do ban Bitcoin we'll see Monero rise in price and most likely become #1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
I think many bitcoiners will be disappointed because it is opportunity to earn money and have a good source of fund so that disappointment will feel if Government Ban Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
If bitcoin is banned by the government, it is unfortunate for the cryptocurrency market and further the crypto market will have some impact on the level of transaction and the market will be affected by government bans.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
I think the government does not have to forbid using bitcoin, if banning technology right now is useless even though bitcoin is very helpful and very useful for the country and I hope other countries also participate and learn bitcoin so that today's technology is advanced and successful
Activity: 9
September 02, 2018, 10:15:00 PM
I think the government will not have the capacity to ban bitcoin, so many countries on this earth legalize bitcoin, only a few of them do not allow bitcoin to enter their country. This is very good technology, if they will still ban bitcoin, they don't want the technology of a country to advance, and they will stay behind.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
The governments of some progressive countries are currently in a messy situation financially and they will need bitcoin to solve it whether they like it or not. So I don't really believe that governments like USA that will ban bitcoin for the rest of our lives.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 02, 2018, 08:57:02 PM
Governments banning Bitcoin will be a major blow to the entire crypto industry and major investors. However, Bitcoin has got the support of countries which have legalized it like the South Korea, hence there is no point in panicking about the entire ban of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: