Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
It is highly impossible for bitcoin to be banned. The good news is we have some powerful countries like Germany accepting bitcoin and I believe that many other countries will follow suit.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
July 30, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
It is very unlikely that countries completely ban the Bitcoin. they can restrict the citizens by imposing law etc but ban? I doubt it.

Having said that, it can happen too ( When 1 bitcoin = $$$ significant amount ) because countries/governments don't have visible stakes in Bitcoin in general. and we all can agree on the thing that no matter what happens governments really don't like to lose their power in Money. their own existence moves around controlling the money.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:17:41 PM
If government only try their best to ban bitcoin, it only make  it become stronger and more develop
Activity: 65
July 25, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
We all know that bitcoin poses as a threat to government and banks and it is very likely they make regulations that will oppose the use of bitcoin but let's be hopeful it doesn't get to that
Activity: 32
July 25, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
There are different governments and each of them has their own will or power on any decision that they will make. Bitcoin has already been banned in some countries and that is because of their existing government that treats bitcoin as a threat to them.my country is not banned bitcoin because they know how importent is bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Now it's too late to try to stop bitcoins, there are too many interests, and the lobbies are already there.
Activity: 146
July 25, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
If this will happen in reality then we can't do nothing about it,its the decision they made but this speculation is far from the reality that this will realy happen,the ultimate mission of government is to see to it that the citizens of its state can have a better economic status in which bitcoin can provide it if people will embrace its purpose and as what we can see nowadays,people started already in embracing bitcoin so,government cannot ban it and there is no reason in banning it.
Activity: 3
July 25, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
I think banning BTC is an old idea now, governments now understood they can make money from it, and probably they can even stop it, too late.
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
Most countries including USA, gains a lot of taxes from bitcoin profits. Why would they stop such an earning? besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies.But if it happening then you don't need to worry.
In future there will be some exchanges that will have total security of your accounts. Now if Govt ban it, it will become a elite commodity which only rich or tech freaks will hold. In that context it can be precious and can only be used for money laundering, wealth hiding etc.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 25, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
I guess, banning bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency is impossible to happen now considering how big is it’s worldwide adoption and popularity. The least the government could do in case are to provide additional fees and to provide regulations and some safety measures to protect the welfare of the investors. The only way to solve the issue between crypto industry and government is acceptance. I strongly believe blockchain technology is the future and further enhance our existing monetary system.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
this is possible but this can not prevent use of Bitcoin.On the contrary it increases.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
July 25, 2018, 05:43:09 AM
Government can not ban the crypto currencies because it is not controlled by them. So what they can do is just control it in legal way but still cant ban it. What government can do is keep us alerted about the scam projects, scam investments etc etc.

In India ban like situation has arrived over the crypto currencies but I dont see any significance of it as people are still using the bitcoin here. No matter what happens government can not control this in anyways. People will still find out the different ways of trading it, p2p transfers etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
July 25, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
It's not easy to ban Bitcoin all over the world. I think It just happens in some countries

Agree, banning bitcoin is not easy, its too difficult to handle this kind of situation,  i guess why Countries banning bitcoin is because of mining and a huge amount of electricity is being use to mine
Activity: 24
July 25, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
It's not easy to ban Bitcoin all over the world. I think It just happens in some countries
Activity: 25
July 25, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
That's my fear. Because government banned bitcoin in some countries, I am worrying about bitcoin's future. I hope this will not happen
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
They will not want to ban it since they know is the future digital online currency and if they decided to ban it, it wont take much effect as people will still be making use of it being decentralized.
Activity: 66
July 25, 2018, 05:15:25 AM
It's impossible because many country are including in USA and takes a lot of taxes from bitcoin profit.mane people belive in bitcoin and support it beacuse of the profit and otherwise the cryptocurrencies helps the economy of any country,so i think the goverment are not banned in bitcoin in future.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 04:19:05 AM
You cannot stop Bitcoin. You can ban for legal activities and that's the only thing gov can do.
But in some way they did and the result is here to see: we are still alive and come stronger than ever - so they can actually seriously think to start accepting as a common currency.

Be prepare !
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
Well, the thing that interest me so much about about blockchain technology is it's anonymous  and decentralization. It is very difficult to trace and close all website that has coins in them. Though government can fight against bitcoin and exchange but there is still many channels we can make use of our coins.
Activity: 107
July 25, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
That would be bad not only for me but the other people using bitcoin. Here where I live my country supports the usage of bitcoin. There are even banks here that accepts bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I am blessed that my country accepts and supports bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: