Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 38. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 21, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
I am so lucky cause my country Philippines accepted bitcoin cause they know it is big help for there people to get more opportunity to become successful in the future. I hope some countries that bitcoin maybe one day they realize that bitcoin is really big help for them and there economy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
This virtual currency turns out there are various types, not just Bitcoin. At least, there are some virtual money names, such as Litecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Namecoin, and so on. Bitcoin is one type of virtual currency that develops and many reasons First, full of speculation because there is no official authority. Secondly, there is no underlying asset underlying the price of virtual currency and a very volatile exchange rate. And if more and more governments are banning the bitcoin there will be no value anymore.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
Banning it in some countries are possible but banning it all over the world is quite impossible. Besides, many countries already accepted the crypto, and actually made an atm for btc. In other countries, btc were already accepted as payment in exchange for their goods.

Well the question is if it does get banned. Of course we know that a lot of countries are.considering bitcoin a step towards the future, but in case it gets banned and illegalized everywhere, we all know it can't survive.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
July 21, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

which government are you discussing? because not all countries will ban bitcoin, you should be more clear if you want to discuss more to bring the country. and some countries have clearly banned bitcoin and crypto trade, in some Asian countries this has happened like a case in china country. maybe you are late in all the news information.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Banning it in some countries are possible but banning it all over the world is quite impossible. Besides, many countries already accepted the crypto, and actually made an atm for btc. In other countries, btc were already accepted as payment in exchange for their goods.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 09:41:47 AM
Bitcoin is so popular right now, so theres no chance that bitcoin will be banned. Aside on other country which is very stricked when its come to cryptocurrency. Its depends on what goverment are you in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
if bitcoin will be banned in our country it will become a big problem for me since this is my major earning opportunity in the house since i don;t have that much educational attaintment which i can't  apply for a better job in our country . Bitcoin is one of our main source of financial support for my family so i might not know what will i am on that day if bitcoin will be ban . Luckily our government regulated bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in our country
Activity: 420
July 21, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
I think we can find new ways to reach our BTCs. Those who are really interested in crypto will continue dealing with it even if their country bans it. And it sound unreal to me that all the states will ban BTC because cryptocurrency is a very promising innovation.
Activity: 290
July 21, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
If government bans Bitcoins, it can be also a downfall to them. Bitcoin is an alternative of a much faster transaction and bills payment. With the bitcoin be illegal, the time of manual payment will be back which is much worse than living in hell.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
As an issue of actualities, Bitcoin won't be prohibited.
In actuality, digital forms of money will be acknowledged around the world.
However, if the government will direct to control Bitcoins; digital forms of money will never again be decentralized.
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

If the government somehow found a way to ban bitcoins, then we're in trouble. We can't circulate bitcoins throughout the entite world making bitcoin supply lower and making the market s bit stagnant. Stagnation of bitcoins in our wallet would mean there is no available bitcoins for buyers to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
The governments of many countries do not want crypto-currencies to exist. For them, the more familiar and safe option is the usual money and habitual way of life in the community of its citizens. They are opposed to new things, so at the present time we can still meet similar examples of not too rational behavior.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
I am convinced that the demand for the bigger the government will not ban bitcoin for transactions. Although some countries have banned it, bitcoin has spread all over the country

I also believe that the development of bitcoin is getting more and more advanced, and probably also many countries that approve it, although at this time also still many government countries that do not approve it, but with the exact development will change.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

Nothing, because they keep our money on cold wallets, so government is only able to stole the computers or data from it
Activity: 114
July 21, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
I am convinced that the demand for the bigger the government will not ban bitcoin for transactions. Although some countries have banned it, bitcoin has spread all over the country
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
Currently there are countries that prohibit Bitcoin, and also block Bitcoin exchange site, because the country does not want its people into Bitcoin. but if in our country that currently does not prohibit Bitcoin, and all of a sudden banned and blocked all Bitcoin sites, then that is a risk to us. but of course before the government did that, it would have given an announcement so that holders of Bitcoin and other Coin Crypto could sell all their assets. and of course we have to sell all the Cryptocurrency assets we have.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
If the governments prohibit bitcoin, bitcoin will be exchanged covertly and smuggled as it was once done with tobacco.
Activity: 87
July 21, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

There is a possibility in everything. My theory is if the government block all websites and payments that are related to Bitcoin its because almost all of the people are using the digital money instead of the real money or almost all of the people invest in Bitcoin than in Banks. Due to that, government will lost their source of additional income or funds.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
I don't think any Government will ban Bitcoin. They can do it on a temporary basis to remove any complications. There are a lot of investment and capital involved in Bitcoin. If any government bans Bitcoin, it will create a major financial crisis. People will lose a lot of money and they don't how the people will react.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 21, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
Incase government ban bitcoin to one country if you bitcoin in your wallet I think you can access it to other country but it depends how the governenment limit their banning. But bitcoin is not easy to ban becausd they need long process and why they need to ban bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: