Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
I think government can't bans bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a currency that has it's own rules. This doesn't mean government bans bitcoin but only restrict, in some countries government just restrict bitcoin not bans it, the goal is to avoid misuse. If government want block all sites related with bitcoin, it can be done, but what will supporters bitcoin say? someone will try to fight it. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
if the government bans bitcoin and I think there are many countries that have already done that, then I will still look for ways to still be able to access and use bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 04, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
It will crush crypto markets, but cryptocurrencies will not die. They wil still be used by ssome groups of people.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
I think this is impossible because many countries have legalized bitcoin and profits from taxes will not hurt them. Even if this happens, they will simply find a new cryptocurrency that will be in bitcoin place, but I do not think this will be the case because the profits received from bitcoin are too high and no one will do anything at the moment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
There are several countries thst already ban the bitcoin at their country, at first it has a big impact to the price of bitcoin but as the time goes by, thr price of bitcoin back to its normal price or maybe it is start to increase slowly.
Yeah it affects the market in general, but the ban does not mean anything on the use of bitcoin, we know that some countries
forbid it and so do my country, but I am still free to use it? you don't need to be afraid and worried about this..
Activity: 80
August 04, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
Usually for now government do not mind the use of bitcoins because it does not affect the economy but the businessman's  are aware what is happening in using bitcoin because they are the pro in managing money and earning. The government will just care on using bitcoins if the price is too much and all the people use it and do not work.
Activity: 546
August 04, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
If this is going to happen, probably we won't be able to recovered our crypto earnings in the web wallets because we don't have access on it. And also, if this will be implement worldwide, perhaps bitcoin's popularity and it's value will be go down and will never rise again.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
When it happens or when a country, getting tax from bitcoinsusers bans bitcoin, then its also gonna be a huge loss for a country itself.And also because bitcoin is getting expanded day by day, i personally dont think its really good to ban it. I thinl after some years it would be legal even in those countries, where bitcoin is banned.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 07:02:03 AM
Either they ban it or not it will never change or make any effect on btc and the adoption, we need to understand that bitcoin is decentralized not easy to control.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 04, 2018, 06:59:03 AM
Right now, some country already banned bitcoin. The government will not take a risk for their people, they still closing their door to bitcoin. In some country blocking sites that related to bitcoin can be happen too although i never heard about it till now. But, we can not ignore the possibility that might be come, im pretty sure that one day, bitcoin will be accepted globally.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
I think Bitcoin should not be ban by any country, it is revolutionary medium of exchange, in few years to come now, it will be used as medium of exchange in local market.
Activity: 26
August 04, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
I think the number of coins in your wallet still exists but the difficulty in trading because the government has banned. Depending on the number of countries where the ban is different.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
I think that some particularly conservative countries will ban bitcoin, but most countries in the world will not prevent the development of this technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 04, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
Governments cannot completely ban Bitcoin unless they intend to cease the internet from working any longer. Just as we have some governments against Bitcoin, there is an equal number of governments in favour of it. Bitcoin will forever continue to exist and serve its purpose.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
I hope that this will not happen to all countries of the world, although there is certainly a small fear of this. But I hope that the government will be prudent and will not ban cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
I think the government won't have the capacity to ban bitcoin. Since on the planet officially numerous bitcoin clients have likewise been upheld by individuals in this world. Notwithstanding creating nations have officially gotten bitcoin. So in the event that I figure the administration won't have the capacity to ban bitcoin and dispose of it.
Activity: 433
August 04, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
I think that it is not advantageous for the government to block bitcoins and crypto-currencies, because it can bring huge money to the countries' budget with the right actions. I am sure that in future all states will become part of the world
Activity: 55
August 02, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
Looking at the worldly surrounding now, it is not possible that all the government will ban cryptocurrency in their various countries. Though some countries and governments have banned it, i see it to be temporary one and in no time they will realize its usefulness and even legalize it in their country. Banning crypto will not see the light of the day. Crypto is the future currency.
Activity: 281
August 02, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
There are several countries thst already ban the bitcoin at their country, at first it has a big impact to the price of bitcoin but as the time goes by, thr price of bitcoin back to its normal price or maybe it is start to increase slowly.
Activity: 162
August 02, 2018, 07:45:29 PM
The value of bitcoin will drop if this amazing digital currency is banned in most countries around the world by government. Just as it is happening currently, anytime we hear any bad news like ban, the price drops. I think decisions by governments can adversely affect the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: