Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 39. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:58:57 AM
If the government forbids bitcoin, the popularity of bitcoin will not improve and may even affect the price of bitcoin to fall. The possibility of even bitcoin may disappear.
Activity: 24
July 21, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
It should be noted that this does not mean that governments have to give BTC information we can use government support especially now that is losing value. People can still use their password, but if they can not get it into fiat, most people will leave it.
Activity: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
The new post that Jack Ma have an organization called Anti-Bitcoin Camp is true or false? I wait the information from it
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 10:53:27 PM
In my national government have banned many websites but I can still surf the web without any problems. People can still use their password, but if they can not get it into fiat, most people will leave it.
Activity: 81
July 20, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
actually, there are some countries are banned now. But there is no denying that Bitcoin can make unstoppable profits for our life. they have to think again
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 09:28:17 PM
I have read a topic about Jack Ma organize an Anti-coin Camp. I don't know this post is real or fake but it gets me worry a little bit
Activity: 78
July 20, 2018, 09:19:50 PM
Right now there are only a few places that accept passwords to talk about just using passwords to buy the daily necessities that are meaningless.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:04:11 PM
Bans are just legislation, not a modification of the reality. Enforcing a ban on bitcoin and crypto is theoretically possible but would come as such a low cost/reward ratio they would never do it. And I don't think that governments could entirely ban bitcoins.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
If the government forbids bitcoin it seems we can still use it. Because although bitcoin is prohibited in one country, it can still be used by anyone because bitcoin can not be recognized who the user is. Or another word is called anonymous. So do not worry
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 01:57:57 PM
If the government banned the bitcoin,  then it will be hard for the earners to earn a bigtime money because bitcoin is one of the highest rate currency in the world.  If it will be banned i think its a very crucial issue for the earners in the country who banned bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
If the government bans the bitcoin, i think this will be a difficult moment to go forward and execute. We need the help of legal authority to make us succeed in this investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
It can affect the price and the users of bitcoins but you can still use the bitcoin you have in your wallet. There are many ways you can use bitcoins if government restrict access to it. In my country government banned many sites but I can still surf it without any issues.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 20, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
They can't ban it but they can prevent crypto from expanding by making it harder for people to buy or withdraw money from crypto. People can still use their crypto but if they can't withdraw it to fiat then most people will leave it. Right now there's only a few places that accept crypto so the talk about just using crypto to buy daily necessities is nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
well, I'm sure the price will decrease. it happens when china bans bitcoin. well, although the price is not so falling, but I think if other big countries banned bitcoin like japan, of course it will make the price fall, and less trust.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
This will have a negative impact on the entire crypto community and asset holders but that may be taken into consideration by some major countries such as Switzerland and the Netherlands today's bitcoin attitudes are far from happening so that even countries are willing to limit locally bitcoin to scarce things to ban bitcoin entirely. Cool
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
I think the crypto currency will develop later along with the development of technology if blocked or removed will certainly emerge another virtual currency and will continue to grow

You are right, there is a possibility in the future that the governments will ban bitcoin, but after that I am sure a new coin will be created and will also be like bitcoin, this will not stop developing and governments cannot stop it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
I think the crypto currency will develop later along with the development of technology if blocked or removed will certainly emerge another virtual currency and will continue to grow
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
if I think the government will not be able to ban bitcoin and eliminate it and the government will not be able to ban bitcoin. Because in the world already many bitcoin and bitcoin users who have also been supported by people in this world. Even developing countries have received bitcoin
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 02:39:07 AM
Goverment cant ban bitcoin. Infact,government can earn a lot of money in bitcoin. They will just take it in secret transaction. As you can its like that government is against bitcoin but truely is they really love bitcoin. I know some of the politicians are using btc to earn.
Activity: 102
July 20, 2018, 02:16:07 AM
Well, there is nothing much we can d if the governments decided to burn BTC, there re a number of governments already which have banned BTC,  and prohibited its operations and the crypto market is still surviving, It must be noted that this doesn't mean that its okay for the governments to Ban BTC, infact we could use the government support especially now that the cain is losing value
Pages:
Jump to: