Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 53. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:48:00 AM
Countries that have huge markets are all going crazy on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so small countries should be ashamed if they do it. 1st world countries are not like poor countries that are stupid to see what's going to be profitable in the next 5-10 years so governments will not ban it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
They can only ban fiat gateways from where users buy cryptos, bitcoin will stay here as long as there will be bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:43:28 AM
If the country has a smart and far-sighted government, it will not risk banning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
July 03, 2018, 01:31:03 AM
Yes, the government of many countries against the cryptocurrency, because they are used to controlling people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
It is possible for Governments to prohibit the purchase and sale of Bitcoin by regulating certain laws but investors who want to buy Bitcoin will find a way to overcome it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 02, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
It is rather difficult to impose a ban on using crypto currency. It is much easier to undermine the trust of people, for example, to bitcoin, so that the coin will lose its popularity.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
I do not think that the government will prohibit bitcoin, but in the future it will exactly tax it, like ordinary money
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 02, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
oh yeah the government can really do that but i am not sure my country would go to the extent of banning it absolutely. The reason why most governments don't like bitcoin is because of the tax system that transactions made in cryptocurrencies evade. There could be rules that it is not legally accepted as a mode of payment but in case you as an individual has some bitcoin you can trade it on any exchange market for fiat currencies and use the fiat currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
July 02, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
Government bans can happen, but it is not possible to be banned all over the world, since bitcoin contributes a lot of taxes to the state, and it is impossible for a country to stop the state tax revenues.
If there is a ban in your country I think it will not affect, because bitcoin is a global market.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Government banning bitcoin is getting common around the globe, but those countries that banned bitcoin long back has now taken back the ban realizing the good about bitcoin. We need the patience or else the understanding about its need to be active into cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
I do not know in other countries, but I will take the example of the ban on bitcoin in a typical country when the Chinese government bans bitcoin: What will happen if the Chinese government bans Bitcoin?
Should China's warning about Bitcoin lead to a 21% devaluation of the currency within 24 hours of the announcement, the ban on Bitcoin would likely push Bitcoin prices down significantly for a while. short, like what happened in 2013.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 02, 2018, 01:39:55 PM
Many people in the world support bitcoin and use of crypto as a financial asset. There are very fewer chances of the government banning bitcoin due to the huge support and advantages of using it. Even if bitcoins are banned many people will find another way to trade crypto in a decentralized manner and keep funds safe.
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
First of all Government will not banned Bitcoin, if it happens it could't ban suddenly. If we see the crypto market there are various crypto currencies you can exchange bitcoin with other crypto currencies. This is an alternative way for peoples who touched with crypto and want to utilize. Mostly countries allow Bitcoin. So it is not a big issue. Cheer Up !!  Wink

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 02, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
The government ban is only a matter of formality, one will find access to anything related to crypto even if they ban cryptos as a whole. I do not think it means anything to them doing this, it's an easy way to fight. Many things about illegal use in a country but every community can do these illegal acts with ease, clba think in the internet world I think this is a simple and easy way to pass for everyone.
Activity: 17
July 02, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

They can ban the internet completely brother, the coins will still exist and so will lans hosting it
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
Bitcoin can be banned by governments. There are in the governments that do this. But I think there is still no need to panic. because it will surely spread to the whole world. Now those who forbid will have to accept it either.
Activity: 136
July 02, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
there is nothing you can do if the government banned bitcoin from your country. if you are still using bitcoin you may be caught, you can only hope the government is not banned bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
If some countries already banned bitcoin but some countries already legalized it so that if your country started to banned bitcoin or any cryptocurrency you must transfer to another countries where bitcoin was legal fee to use. In addition to that, adoption bitcoin in our industry will really help our economy to grown up.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
I am guessing it means that its time to let it go. its the end.
Activity: 153
July 02, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Well, it just can’t Be banished. As per ils essence I see it unstoppable. You Should cut thé Wheeler internet off on m’y opinion. Maybe some regulations, dunno.
Moreover, i see in Bitcoin, and even some alt ones, some benefits for governments.
Pages:
Jump to: