Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 55. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
Whichever country that would ban BITCOIN are stupids . Even USA accepted it , tho its regulated its no banned at all . Crypto currency / bitcoin helps many people get a few bucks legally . Tho yes , some people use it on their shady businesses on darkweb . Instead of a BAN , they should just regulate it or something . In my country they dont give a fvck about bitcoin / cryptocurrency , they just warned the people about ICO's and thats pretty much it . They know that it could help us , their people to get extra money . So ye , those who banned cryptocurreny are idiots  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
July 02, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

If all the governments in the world will ban bitcoin, then bitcoin will be very useless and will only become a digital number without a value. Also the existing coins will still be on the wallets but you cannot use it any longer.

But this kind of scenes is very impossible since there are already many bitcoin users all across the globe, though they are not the majority but if the government will think of banning it protests and rally will be held. Banning bitcoin for countries who already have accepted bitcoins will have a bad effect on their economy and will cause an intense increase on unemployment and poverty.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
Governments cannot bans bitcoin. because it sells Bitcoin Internet .they can not ban the Internet.as a result there is no concern.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 02, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
It will become a tragic for most of the people who have bitcoin because they will lose their money since they cannot do transaction with bitcoin since the government already ban bitcoin. I hope that in the future, it will not happen and bitcoin will become a tool for the government to come up with a better ideas using blockchain and not think about banning it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
If government can ban bitcoin, they should have done it before. I believe bitcoin, blockchain and digicurrency are the future and slowly it will be accepted by everyone even the government.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 07:21:10 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

If your government or our government starts to ban the sites or all other related cryptocurrency networks then i think that our coins would only be accessed when used theough something that can bypass it or via accessing it in another clu try where it is not banned. I do believe that they have the capabilities or power like those as they can have a routing jurisdiction to the network that comes in and out of their borders. Its still a far fetched resolution and I still believe that it can be acceted eventually
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 02, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
If your government prohibits BTC you can trade them in places where your government is not banned, I do not believe that the government manages all online transactions. And the government can not ban the fake ip to log into the sale.
Activity: 156
July 02, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
That was happened to other country one example is china and I don't know exactly what is thier reason. But for now bitcoin is continuing soaring high and lets continuing to support its popularity.
Activity: 167
July 02, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Its possible for the government to ban bitcoins. As of now some of the countries are banned by using bitcoin. Government doesn't allow bitcoin in their country. I think if they don't ban bitcoin and do some business talk like sharing and allowing bitcoin in their country is the most efficient because they will also take some benefit of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

which government do you mean, we are here joined from all over the world
and prohibition has occurred for some countries especially in asia. but I do not think that's a problem for now, there are many ways I can do to still be involved in the crypto industry. but you have to use internet networking techniques.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
The possibility of the entire governments banning bitcoins or crypto is very slim, but if that happens you will need your independent server station which only a few can afford and usage will be monitored or limited such that you will be warned by the government to not open any gateways that people can use to access the website. Having said that, the government may want to also not issue licenses to intending or prospective individuals whoi cannot present a clear case portfolio of why they will be needing a special provider since the other sites are open. This could really clamp down on the usage and patronage of crypto.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
some governments are already there that prohibit bitcoin but in my country is not, because I think bitcoin has helped a lot to meet the economic needs of life in here
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 02:56:43 AM
Cryptocurrency at large, is facing a regulatory challenge, which is why most governments are not in support of it. If it eventually gets banned by governments, mandatory laws will be enforced in such a way that, penalties would be given when such laws are broken. In turn, this might reduce the value of bitcoin and likewise, the usage.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
We don't have choice if the government ban bitcoin because they are powerful to ban anything they want. But remember they have government officials who have invested to bitcoin so they did not want to see bitcoin ban to their country so they fight for this. If they have powerful person want to see bitcoin down they have powerful too to see bitcoin up.

Well there are governments already that placed bans on btc and other crypto yet it's still here. As long as there are governments who don't really tag bitcoin as illegal, then it doesn't matter. I believe bitcoin will gain most government's approval in the long run anyways
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
It is too early to say what will happen in the future with bitcoin. Very early. In 2018, many countries will have to resolve the issue of regulation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Many countries have already reached a decision, and we still expect many to do so. Perhaps from their decision and the price of bitcoin will develop. Maybe cost even increase up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 02, 2018, 02:21:51 AM
We don't have choice if the government ban bitcoin because they are powerful to ban anything they want. But remember they have government officials who have invested to bitcoin so they did not want to see bitcoin ban to their country so they fight for this. If they have powerful person want to see bitcoin down they have powerful too to see bitcoin up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
if that happens, it is a big loss for bitcoin users in countries that ban it, I am grateful though bitcoin in my country is forbidden to be used as a transaction tool, but my country does not prohibit if bitcoin is used tool for investment.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
July 02, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
I guess I have to go to the country/es that allows Bitcoin transaction so that I can spend or convert my Bitcoin into cash. But I don't think that's going to be easy. So if ever that would happen, then all I do is cry and cry and accept the fact. And hopes that one day the government will reverse the banning of Bitcoin.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 01:25:37 AM
in the country where I live the government does ban Bitcoin, but it should not be used for buying and selling transactions. so I can still use Bitcoin to invest, and if want to use Bitcoin for buying and selling transactions I have to convert them into paper money in advance to be used.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
July 02, 2018, 01:25:11 AM
Bitcoin is such a big help for us it gives an extra income so i can pay some of our monthly bills. I can't imagine if our government will ban bitcoin.

What if the government ban Bitcoin? The government don't really "ban" bitcoin but halt the acceptance of that certain crypto currency in their country. That means it can also be used online, though it depends on the law your government has said. A lot of people do not want to ban Bitcoin in their country but whales and big investors of crypto currencies are not worried in these situations, hiw much more us that is not that big investors.
Pages:
Jump to: