Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 57. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:02:54 PM
IPs of that country will not be traded Bitcoin. If Bitcoin deals then it would be illegal and could go to jail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
July 01, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Government can banned bitcoin on their own choice and by their own limitations of boundaries. Bitcoin could not be banned by government all over the world because so far countries are not the same and not united to do things. It is impossible to banned bitcoin now.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 10:58:01 PM
Natuurlik sal dit lei tot die nadele van daardie mense wat bietjie as hul hoofinkomste maak en die aantal werkloosheidgetalle sal toeneem indien dit gebeur dat die regering indirek die land se eie ekonomiese stelsel vererger het
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
hey hey, this is a decentralized asset, where everyone can easily have bitcoins without having to KYC
there will be some individuals who can easily open exchange services, to serve the domestic bitcoin users
Activity: 66
July 01, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

It is difficult for governments to ban BTC, you see that it is quite powerful, bitcoin is a new technology in finance with decentralized electronic or cryptography. And that is why governments of some countries can not accept the existence of bitcoin as a means of dealing so they think that there is no applicable tax system.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:53:30 PM
no government, however rich and authoritarian, can totally ban the use of coin. Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
July 01, 2018, 08:52:09 PM
I can not imagine if the government in my country forbids bitcoin and the government is entitled and can easily block bitcoin and other sites .. because half the revenue I earn is from bitcoin and many of my unemployed friends earn a living or income from bitcoin, and I do not think what will happen if bitcoin is prohibited by the government and how the fate of my friend or anyone who expects income from bitcoin to survive or suffice his needs .. I hope the government can think that far, because if bitcoin can be eliminated by the government I think unemployment will increased because bitcoin can provide jobs and income for those who deserve it ..
Activity: 72
July 01, 2018, 08:50:10 PM
I think to block bitcoin sites need to be revisited in terms of governance because not a few people are dependent on bitcoin
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
As a matter of facts, Bitcoin will not be banned. On the contrary, cryptocurrencies will be accepted worldwide. But for a very high price: governments will regulate and cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized.
Bitcoin is banned by some country and this makes bitcoin stop being used by the people in that country like india example.
Ban bitcoin only in one country can not stop bitcoin for the whole but this can impact bitcoin in negative side. Hope no more country follow bannig bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 186
July 01, 2018, 08:30:01 PM
I think banning BTC is an old idea now, governments now understood they can make money from it, and probably they can even stop it, too late.

I have a thought that is same with yours. Yes I also think that it's too late, bitcoin's identity is already spread throughout the entire globe and surely government already knew what bitcoin is, I mean governments are aware of what is happening in their country. And if the government wants to ban bitcoin they should have done it in the first place, though some country banned bitcoin but still there are places where bitcoin still survives.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 01, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
Sure the government got the power to block the site, but there are many ways to bypass it, you can used vpn or tor browser, and as long as not all government in the world banned bitcoin then we still can figure way to cash out and bitcoin will still survive so don't worry if a government banned bitcoin
Activity: 56
July 01, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
I don't think the governments van block Bitcoin or blockchain related stuffs on the net. The internet is not centrally owned but some sites can block crypto or blockchain publicization, just like we saw for Facebook.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

If governments banned this bitcoin,  of course we all cannot use this bitcoin anymore. Unless we move to the other countries that accepting or legalized this bitcoin to use. Or when this bitcoin got banned world wide, all coins that we holding in our wallets remains on it as long as theres a internet to use but dont have value anymore because governments banned this.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 01, 2018, 07:11:54 PM
It is possible to happen,but i think,not all countries around the world are getting banned bitcoin. Because,bitcoin is not really threat to the economies of every countries,instead it is actually continuos helping people through many ways of bitcoin activities. It is also help to improve the economy,because people can have their own additional source of income,for their better daily living.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
Bitcoin is community based, therefore not even government can control it or banning it.
That's one of many reason why we are here Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2018, 07:01:27 PM
If a country tires the bitcoin it will destroy the state of global bitcoin development. The government's decision to tie bitcoin will make bitcoin difficult to develop, this is assured because then the belief in bitcoin begins to decline and people start to leave bitcoin because the government makes the decision. This is the thing I do not like best, I think that why the government took that decision. In fact bitcoin has many benefits and also has many advantages compared with other financial systems.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
July 01, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

It's possible that they block bitcoin especially if bitcoin is not welcome in a country and if they don't want their country to be involve in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 226
July 01, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

We all hope that this could not be happened because if all government issued banning bitcoin in different country will I guess bitcoin incounter big problem. No. 1 concerned is the investor's I think they lost their interest to invest their money in bitcoin.they are afraid to lost their money. But I think this concerned is far from the speculations because their are a lot of country's accepted bitcoin and make legal tender in their country's.  
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

yeah of course government of every country are very powerful,  simply  all access of the all transaction of cryptocurrency if they want ban worldwide  every head of the state order the total back out or shut down all internet connection in 1 month to shutdown all transactions of cryoptocurrency. I think one month shutdown of internet access worldwide are completely paralyzed the operation of cryptocurrency.

But don't think head of every state ordering total ban of cryptocurrency in their country if the virtual currency help to growth the economy of their country and help for their people's of the state.
Activity: 28
July 01, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
What do you generally go to Socratus is your choice and not only
Pages:
Jump to: