Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 54. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
if all governments ban then its over
Activity: 83
July 02, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
Government can ban theirs a country already that bitcoin is ban but on my country bitcoin is open many peoples joining here the government supporting the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Countries are interested in the technology behind crypto (blockchain tech) but some of them are NOT REALLY INTERESTED INTO BITCOIN AND CRYPTO probably because of decentralization. Nevertheless, I don't see them wasting tax payer's money to do something as stupid as price manipulation or banning
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 02, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
As of now there already countries who started to banned bitcoin and I think it is a bad news especially to the people who invest or buying bitcoin. Government bans bitcoin simply because they can control it and even a bank can't manipulate it. Lastly, I think it is the reason why some government started to banned it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

Well, I am hoping this will not happen in the future that all government bans bitcoin and block all sites related to bitcoin and wallets because once this thing would happen I think its the end of bitcoin or we will say its not the end but its a break for bitcoin. Even though there has many countries banned bitcoin still there are country out there open armed accepting bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin will be success in the future. As a user of bitcoin lets spread the good use of bitcoin in our daily transaction even if there is so many reasons that government could banned it.
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
If bitcoin will be banned by government then we can conclude the end of bitcoin in the particular country but the total system of bitcoin won't be banned.
Activity: 132
July 02, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
If the government banned bitcoin,many people will be affected for banned bitcoin, because many people earn and save money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
There are already countries that had banned Bitcoin but people still continue using them, so I think even if they ban Bitcoin they still can not stop people from using Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. So if that will the case, your coins will still be where they are at if they ban them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
If bitcoin is banned in a country, there is enough reason to do so. So I'm not afraid because bitcoin is good for me. So we should not be afraid of being banned by bitcoins because it does not harm our lives.

What to lose is the people who use it bad. Because they really damage the name of the bitcoin.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
i think governments now realize they can gain profit from crypto. cryptos are not likely to be banned. they are just trying to regulate it.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
I cant imagine my life if the goverment banned bitcoin., maybe many people who  work and invest in bitcoin will suffer very well.
Activity: 75
July 02, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
Most nations in the world have accepted bitcoins and its operations. Even though a few others government have not yet authenticated the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries. As bitcoin mining and developoment have been a successful campaign in several countries, i trust governments will rather legalize cryptocurrencies instead of banning them.Even if the government of your country bans its operations, you will not lose you bitcoins. You can still sell them for foreign exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 08:02:38 AM
I think, if the government bans the growth of bitcoin, then the development of bitcoin will be slow.

the crypto market will not reach the maximum price, the market will not be stable, even some altcoin will have no value, including every coin that in your wallet.
Activity: 173
July 02, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

It already happen sir, bitcoin already getting in some country i think bitcoin get banned because bitcoins against their laws but some of them not completely banned bitcoin they just give some regulation to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Some of the country are not accept bitcoin because they afraid that they can't control the quickly spreading, but bitcoin is very strong so they don't know what to do to ban bitcoin and bitcoin will help us to gain lot of money to us.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 02, 2018, 07:53:49 AM
There's something called as VPN and no governments won't ban it, even if one country bans it another country will accept it, just simply use vpn and sell or buy there, there is no need to worry. Now even facebook has revoked crypto ad ban so it's a matter of time before all governments to revoke it, good days for bitcoins are coming just be positive.
Activity: 95
July 02, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
I am always praying that Philippine government will not ban crypto-currencies. I have better finances now because of Bitcoin and Alts. I will be very sad if crypto will be banned in my country.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 02, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

If all the governments in the world will ban bitcoin, then bitcoin will be very useless and will only become a digital number without a value. Also the existing coins will still be on the wallets but you cannot use it any longer.

But this kind of scenes is very impossible since there are already many bitcoin users all across the globe, though they are not the majority but if the government will think of banning it protests and rally will be held. Banning bitcoin for countries who already have accepted bitcoins will have a bad effect on their economy and will cause an intense increase on unemployment and poverty.

To say that I hate this kind of topics where op talks about government ban but without specifying in which county, with more about what kind of ban can government suggest and will it be accepted by all citizen representatives. Will people obey or they will find a way to skip government regulations and continue to use bitcoins illegally. This can be discussed only about one specific country, whole world have many countries and they will never ban crypto all together, that is impossible scenario as you say.
I will say again what I always say, if my government ban crypto I will continue to use crypto illegally, there will be a way always.
Activity: 62
July 02, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
Some of the countries banning bitcoin / cryptocurrency now. I think they will really going to banned it in the future if bitcoin will going to replace or more people from that country will going to use it instead of their natural money. Also for me it will really a big problem if they going to banned it because a lot of people will be affected from it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
If your government prohibits BTC you can trade them in places where your government is not banned, I do not believe that the government manages all online transactions. And the government can not ban the fake ip to log into the sale.

It wouldn't be in their interest to ban BTC as such. Bitcoin has become widely known and governments had already tried to interfere in the transactions that include Bitcoin. Problem is that they cannot do much and instead of their restrictions they are trying to adapt to the new situations. Governments of each country specifically are earning from the tax provisions that the citizens of the certain country are giving them because of their investment in the crypto. A strongly regulated law that cannot be easily surpassed is regulating the transactions into the FIAT. Even if the Bitcoin was created as anonymous coin it isn't so anonymous with direct transactions that cannot be avoided in the eyes of the governments. Governments won't ban BTC because that is their newly income profit which they have adapted with.
Pages:
Jump to: