Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night? - page 6. (Read 22043 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I don't think that would happen. It is absolutely impossible to have finished overnight when there is so much expectation. This money is not for 1 night.
We all know that it is impossible and I agree with your statement that money is not only for 1 night, but all his point is too give possibilities if it will happen. If it will happens , then those people who slept will not take granted this bull run. If a people is a full time trader and only focus on trading cryptocurrencies, then no doubt that he/she will have a profits.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I think that in the current conditions, the growth of Bitcoin is possible for no more than 200 - 300 dollars. I also doubt it will happen in one day. But still, if this happens, you should not worry and buy in pursuit, if it happens, it is likely to be quite a strong correction and you can buy after it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Such a scenario is not real, because someone will have to invest almost 800 billion dollars in Bitcoin. Those people who manage such amounts are very tricky and will acquire the necessary amount of bitcoins in the OTC market so as not to affect the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Then it's not a bull run it will be just a pumping, and when pumping happen nothing can be done, and when it happens suddenly there won't be a lot of transaction volume, it can mean that maybe you won't be able to sell because nobody bid at that price, so overnight pumping maybe useless
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
This is very funny. even though it can happen in a ratio of 10: 1, I think everyone will have a huge regret if all that happens when we are asleep. now most of the bitcoin holders are choosing to save their assets. rather than having to make a sell order. yes, regret will be felt for everyone who doesn't see it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
it is impossible that it can happen in one night, especially if it happens to bitcoin.
there is nothing to do, because it only exists in the world of imagination.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
I guess it won't be possible to need large funds to go up to $ 50k.
but I will answer if you want to know what I am doing maybe I will regret why I did not make a buy order  Embarrassed
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
I think this can not happen. Especially up to this price. There should be a long period of increasing cryptocurrency prices. I think you will have time to see it when you wake up.
Activity: 169
I think this is unreal, but if it had happened, I would most likely have been very disappointed!))
Activity: 552
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
This is never going to be called a bull run. Imagine when there was a flash trade of ethereum at around $14 on Coinbase. That was just a flash, but not a true reflection of the growth trend of ETH. Also, if as you said, bitcoin goes to $50,000, the cumulative prices of of btc on different exchanges listed on market cap sites, is what gives the general price of btc. Which means that the $50,000 or arund that amount must reflect on all exchanges. If that happens, it cannot  fall so easily to $3000.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
If that happens that it would not be considered a bull run, rather a short burst due to either price manipulation or through random pump and huge dump by a group of whales where only they will make profit whereas others will suffer huge loss. A bull run is a steady rise of the price through out weeks/months.
Again, this kind of short burst is actually unhealthy for the market. This is something we all don't need at all.
Activity: 672
I do not see anything complicated or unusual in this. Yes, this may be, today the market is stagnating, if you pay attention to the global Bitcoin chart. Many people think that this is the bottom, but this was already at around 6000, today we have fallen 50% lower. What happens next know only banks
Activity: 434
You just described hell))) Let it will be just bad dream of any crypto - the enthusiast. Do not joke so more.
But if it occurs, many will be disappointed with such failure and will lose faith in crypto.
Merit: 10
It's called PUMP and DUMP dude  Grin . Bull run will not happen for short period of time like one night. lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This can never happen. It was a huge price and a huge difference between pump and dump. And if it happens in one night, surely this market is scammer and we should stay away from them
Merit: 2

it is not possible that way, when we talk about a bull run, we mean a massive input into the total cap of crypto currency, it will take approximately over 2-14 weeks for bitcoin to climb up to 50k$ and in that sense, coming back to 3k$ cannot happen over night.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

It is already happened in altcoins which it was at night time in southeast Asia where my country was belong and it's at daytime in Europe , so its good for European while it's unlucky to those who are in southeast Asia , but don't be bother on that situation and just continue  in trading business .
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
It will really be painful but trust me its not likely to happen that way. Even if does the we have to wait for another one. But  thanks for making us aware of  it. Everything is possible in crypto world.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think it is impossible in one day, especially for such a sum to rise
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I won't worry about it,  I have missed a lot of short bull runs in some tokens in my wallet. Some went up as far as 500% before falling back yet I wasn't aware to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: