Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night? - page 8. (Read 22043 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
What you just said is literally impossible because the price of bitcoin or any other tradable currency with the market capitalization of bitcoin cannot rise by over 1000% and go back to the initial price in just a few hours and even if it would, it cannot be for a coin the size of bitcoin.
If bitcoin can rise by that much within a few hours there is no way it will come back down to 3000 unless it is just a pump and dump but the reason why it is almost impossible is because for pump and dump in the whales to be on board to make it happen but in case of bitcoin nobody has enough power in holdings to move the market with that much margin in a very short period of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin

I have an alert about the rise in prices for those coins that I trade. With the help of a beep, I can hear that the price of my coins has greatly increased. Therefore, I will have time to react to the increase in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
That would be useless. I imagine how quickly this news will spread..Everyone will start selling everything, everything will be buggy.. all of the exchange. It would be chaos.. to Wake up all those who know about it. It's unreal... it never happens.)
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin

The situation you described is impossible. Bitcoin is not some little-known token that can be dumped very strongly and quickly.
To catch up with Bitcoin up to the price of 50,000 dollars overnight, several hundred billion dollars are needed. There is no such money from one person or organization.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Something like this can indeed happen but you cannot call it a bull run though. The right word would be something like a "big buy" or "sudden rise". A bull market doesn't happen overnight, it builds up gradually but surely and might have some faster rises within it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Impossible. That's not a bull running, how do you expect a coin to moon overnight and call that a bull run, it won't even affect any of the altcoins since it overnight, that's just not right to be call bull run.
Activity: 308
It is not bullrun, it is a pump in price. And if that happens when I'm sleeping, of course we will feel a little disappointed. But it doesn't matter, maybe it really isn't time for us, maybe there will be a time for us later.

yes you are right, nothing can be done if when that happens we are asleep. this is just like all the missed opportunities and need not be thought of, there will definitely be time for us to make a profit.
There is a way out of this situation. You can just do not sleep. I know that it is very difficult, but I personally could not sleep for almost a week.  Cheesy
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
You said it, it is impossible and there is no need to discuss about impossible things.
We can create threads and ask for every single thing what if.
But, in case it happens, what possible can you do than to move on.
Activity: 662
www.cd3d.app
It is not bullrun, it is a pump in price. And if that happens when I'm sleeping, of course we will feel a little disappointed. But it doesn't matter, maybe it really isn't time for us, maybe there will be a time for us later.

yes you are right, nothing can be done if when that happens we are asleep. this is just like all the missed opportunities and need not be thought of, there will definitely be time for us to make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
 Grin How do you not worry. All trades will stop in one case. Rising to 50 for one night, Bitcoin will stall the entire market. If the big players will sleep to whom will you sell your coin?)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
good but that will never happen. because when the pump starts many people will keep the price up. so it's impossible if the pump only lasts one night. what is the distance from the highest price with the lowest price very far. it must have taken a long time until the price returned to normal.
Activity: 434
That will be one of the most regretful and unforgettable experience I will ever had as a trader. It may take over a month or a year before I move on because that is happens one in a million. Well, this scenario will never happen because it will definitely pretty alarming specially to the government where price manipulation happens in one day.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
I read this and smiled. It's never possible for this kind of uptrend to happen. I understand pump and dump occurs but this one is just an illusion. Well, if it happens many will wish they were awake to be a part of the gains. Haha
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
If the bull run begins and ends in one night, then it is imperative to have time to do everything in order to get the maximum profit during this time.
I think this is not realistic and everything will last at least a long time.
I really hope that I will be online and have time to catch luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
     There can be no time for a bull to hold only one day (one night). It will never happen like this. Bull run is a long period of growth of cryptocurrency. It is not a feature of cryptocurrency to have high fluctuations for top coins overnight.
Activity: 602
This would not be,the maximum that may be so skazkami to pump one or more coins,but certainly not as the entire market is just not profitable,those who would do just do not be able to sell everything,and they need to first raise and then hamsters aztechno all, and gradually all the leftovers drained,and earn
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Thats absurd I think well if Bull run will happen in just one day im sure many crypto traders are missin it. Since  we are live in different timezone it means others are awake on the other half while other half is asleep. But honestly speaking it wont happen.
Activity: 645
I don't think that it is ever possible for the bull run to start and end in one night, it has never happened before. If such a thing happens it is only a pump and dump by market manipulators. The bull run is not just a market where the prices of all coins increases at once, its a steady and gradual increase over a period of time. Some coins even take up to 3 weeks before they start responding to the market increase trend.

Turn on the fantasy. I think the man was trying to make us dream. We know that this will not happen. Nothing will change in the world overnight. We must know this. And the fact that some projects need 3 weeks in order to respond to the growth of the market. Not very good projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Bull run means , running needs distance. So if you are talking about one night it is impossible , only can pump %100 and dumb again. But it is impossible in BTC. May be in alt coins
Pages:
Jump to: