Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night? - page 7. (Read 22043 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
The question is quite stupid. What can you do if it's been a night while you've been sleeping? Nothing. The same is true if while you sleep the price of Bitcoin will grow strongly, and then fall. In any case, I would not worry about this and would just wait for the next bullrun.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
It is impossible. but if it really happened, then I regretted sleeping 😁.
actually there is no need to do anything, sorry there is no use anymore, the most important thing is that I did not get a loss, because I did not trade or invest in bitcoin.
we have to set our profit target , if we dont miss best opportunity when market pumping.but for long term investors there is no problem although they miss this moment.maybe it future they will get it again.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
This situation is likely to happen, so I will hang a high-priced sell order when trading on the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It is impossible. but if it really happened, then I regretted sleeping 😁.
actually there is no need to do anything, sorry there is no use anymore, the most important thing is that I did not get a loss, because I did not trade or invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Since this is just an "IF" that less likely to happen. Then i will let it slide and keep doing what i could in this bear market to keep staying on crypto world until that good day came again.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
If something impossible happened like that I will have big regrets not waking up when the opportunity knocks because its an event that crypto users have been waiting. Nevertheless I already missed it so I have no choice but to wait for the next bull run.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
If anything like that happened, it wouldn't be called a bull run, it will be called a pump and dump. The terms bull run and bear periods are noticed when there is either a continuous fall in the market or a continuous rise in the market. It doesn't have to be a huge price rise.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course its not a bull run, its manipulation because bull run last for at least a month. Well, if its happen I feel some regret but eventually I will accept that fact since I can still have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheaper price. Its normal to feel sad or what if you miss the chance of taking profit, but I know that wont last and you will think positively again.

You are right. What he is talking about is not a bull run, just mere manipulation in the market that can last for few hours. And if that happens and I didn't catch the right moment, I will just move on with my life.

If you will regret what happened, then you are crazy to even been in this business.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11

It's kind a impossible for that idea to occur for just overnight. It's literally impossible in my own personal opinion because the dumping and pumping of a coin really takes time but since we have the saying that anything is possible then I guess there will be lucky holders and traders that could gain and be a millionaire for just an overnight.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Yes, this is impossible in reality. But in imagination, if this incident happens then that will be a very bad impact for the crypto market. By seeing such volatility, people will lose their faith. Bitcoin at 50K USD and again dump to 3K USD! Whales will take the crypto market and will continue the manipulation openly! So, I don't want to see such an incident even in the dream.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Of course its not a bull run, its manipulation because bull run last for at least a month. Well, if its happen I feel some regret but eventually I will accept that fact since I can still have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheaper price. Its normal to feel sad or what if you miss the chance of taking profit, but I know that wont last and you will think positively again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
That king of huge pump and dump is not likely to happen for one day but in that case I could say that I was a millionaire for one night.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Ofc it's impossible, but if it's so, I guess we will witness the biggest and the fastest money shift in history. Probably it could provoke some disaster like a world war or great economical crisis with terrible consequences. I'd like not to be a witness of such events.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I can not imagine what could cause a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market now. That is why I believe that the market will start to recover very slowly.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
everything is certainly possible, because every market moves. so it could happen. but we don't regret what happened. maybe the increase in prices is not yet our fortune, so when we sleep, the market increases, and when we wake up the market decreases. because of course we all believe that the market will increase again.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
It's not yet happened but I can't imagine it happening if this scenario happens we will have all crypto hodlers and traders glued on the market or people alternately watching the bull market to occur, but I highly doubt it's going to happen, because since the start Bitcoin price is moving like a snail.
copper member
Activity: 462
You are the best comedian of the year 😂😂 I couldn't imagine such happening, that definitely will not happen, not in this present crypto world buddy. But it that might be the case, I will be awake when it happens
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I've seen crazy pumps and dumps like this before.
It actually used to happen frequently in 2017, especially with altcoins.
Most of it was a result of market manipulation, but there were some genuine hyped up fomo too.
For example, when bytecoin was released on Binance it had a crazy 800% jump in value in half a day.
Then by the next day, it had already lost more than half of that value.

Now, with the market how it is, these things rarely happen, there just isn't enough trading volume going on.
In the traditional stock market, the trading is all crunched in from 9:30am to 4pm (when it is open).
So this forces all trading volume into a small time window that can cause stocks to swing rapidly.

However, with crypto, since it is spread out accross the world and not one single exchange dominates everything, it is hard to bring up the numbers.
Unless the overall sentiment is good and money is pumping in, the value doesn't move much.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
This will not be a bull run. Although they are fast, they are not hares. This can simply be called a price surge, and no more. However, such a high level of price increases does not happen even in cryptocurrency. Therefore, you can sleep peacefully, you will not oversleep a large increase in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 256
I'm on my computer every day - I'd catch it and monetize it  Grin
But I don't think a one-nighter fits the definition of a bull RUN. It's more of a pump, really...
Pages:
Jump to: