Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only? - page 11. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
a pretty good because the discourse naturally with paid with bitcoin is certainly easy to sell or already have a guarantee that the coin was worth. but it will need considerable funds from the organizer's bounty because certainly need huge funds to allocate bitcoin as payment. and of course, other destinations from paid with coins ICO is a way for promotion as well.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
That would be the best thing that could happen. I would certainly participate in such a bounty campaign. Paying in bitcoin or ethereum would just be fairer to the bounty hunters and the investors do not need to be afraid that bounty hunters are dump their tokens. I hope some good projects pick up on this idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
          For bounty hunters it would be a good idea to pay for their work in Bitcoin or Ethereum. But this idea seems harder to apply nowadays, because the reward provider of the project you are participating in, wants to create a community that owns their currency. This makes it difficult to believe that this can happen because it would not be to the benefit of the project and the project manager.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If ICO gives a prize in BTC altcoin will not appear, and this will certainly be very expensive and make the team more selective in accepting participants. Surely the ICO will mine continuously so it runs out of supply.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
Well, for me as a bounty hunter I like this idea and I am thinking of this before. I actually am part of a bounty campaign that pays both Bitcoin and the projects token which will make them a more legit projects out there. We are paid half in Bitcoin/Ethereum and half in tokens and that was a great experience safe for bounty hunters part. I prefer projects that undergo that kind of payments in their bounty programs and I hate those projects that requires KYC because at the end of the day tokens could be worthless.
I am also not against KYC. But the scammers are introducing KYC at the time of distribution of bounty rewards. I do really hate that. Because they must clear their stand on KYC well in advanced like in the beginning of the program itself. Introducing KYC in the middle or at the end definitely is a way of scamming the bounty hunters. I just wonder why this forum is not taking proper action about this kind of scammers.
Activity: 20
It would be a great alternative and it does not need to be BTC. It would be great if the teams would pay hunters with stable coins or with the most popular crypto currencies to avoid the coin dumps.
You are talking for the devs whereas OP is concerning about avoiding disappointment after participating in to bounty programs. I mean dumping after the distribution of reward is not a problem here but lots of bounty programs have scammed the participants and we need proper action for that so that we can save this forum as well as altcoin industry. I too guess we must enforce all the bounty programs to be in BTC or in ETH.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, for me as a bounty hunter I like this idea and I am thinking of this before. I actually am part of a bounty campaign that pays both Bitcoin and the projects token which will make them a more legit projects out there. We are paid half in Bitcoin/Ethereum and half in tokens and that was a great experience safe for bounty hunters part. I prefer projects that undergo that kind of payments in their bounty programs and I hate those projects that requires KYC because at the end of the day tokens could be worthless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It would be a great alternative and it does not need to be BTC. It would be great if the teams would pay hunters with stable coins or with the most popular crypto currencies to avoid the coin dumps.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I agree with you some level still ICO is for fund-rising. You cannot expect people to have big money to pay for all their needs including bounty hunters. Just think about the reverse progress. Instead of enforcing a project to pay in bitcoin why not you choose a  right project so that you will never get disappointment for your participation in bounty programs.

In my opinion, this forum and how ICO projects are working like everything is as per the general world's norms and  and regulations. I mean if you are ready to risk blindly then you may get scammed at any time. At the same time, if you do all your research and then if you go for risking your efforts then you will get big rewards.
Activity: 574
Payments for gift recipients using Bitcoin and Ethereum will be an extraordinary attraction. And regulations will be stricter and participants will be limited. I saw yesterday there was a project that was paid to use Ethereum and that was very profitable.
Activity: 54
yes you are right, it is always a good idea if they pay in btc or eth, but if bounty hunters promote the projects so usually projects wants they should give project tokens , as its help to increase the supply. because you promote the project token not btc or eth.
Activity: 532
It takes huge appropriations to be able to do so. only a very large project that could have this. but only some of the bounty that dared to make payments with bitcoin and that's it with the number of participants who have been limited and the rules that require a minimum merit requirement to join. the amount of work to be done is also being sued for more than the usual bounty in general.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
There are not many such projects, now almost all make payments only in tokens, but this is also profitable!
copper member
Activity: 266
That would be nice if more projects would pay their bounty hunters with bitcoin or ethereum.
In any case, i find that better than the most worthless token that we get.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I agree, but I agree more that payments are made in exchange for dollars, because if I think ETH and Bitcoin are still volatile, the Dollar is more stable
Activity: 322
I prefer to have that kind of bounty program, just like a while ago where a project is giving ETH as the reward for the bounty participant.
So it would be better if there are more and more of that kind of project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
That happened, the ICO project pays bounty hunters using BTC but is not 100% using BTC. Usually there is a merger between their Bitcoin and Tokens. And there is also using a service using Ethereum. Actually there is added value if we get payments using BTC. of course we can sell it directly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i think the idea is really good and i would it also like when icos pay their bountie participants in bitcoin or ethereum. but something like this will unfortunately not come, because most icos can not afford something like that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
That doesn’t sound like a good idea to me. If they should be paying bounty hunters in Bitcoin and Ethereum, then what’s the need of the promotion they are doing? For their project to be successful they need issue out their own coins. Take for example we have Square Bet (don’t know if that’s the name though)and they issue a coin called SB coin.

I would like to see them offer payment in Bitcoin, but what I’m trying to say is that doing so wouldn’t benefit the company. So they got issue out their own coin, if you think the coin would turn to have no value later, then exchange it quickly when you can.
Activity: 448
I believe that OP has a good idea as bounty hunters would really like if that will happen. Bounty tokens in eth and btc would mean an increase in participation of many bounty hunters which could boost their interest from joining bounties. I think that many of those bounty hunters who had stopped in participating bounties would be eager again to come back knowing that bounty tokens will be in btc form of currency.
Pages:
Jump to: