Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only? - page 14. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
This is a good idea for such a market as it is now, since there will be some confidence to earn a stable amount of money and not to worry whether the project will succeed in reaching its intended goals or not.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Good idea paying bitcoin or ethereum for the bounty hunters to return and show the sincerity of the project
But i isuggest 5050 payment scheme 50 percent bitcoin 50 percent coins from the bounty project
I think is idea is fair for the devs
if the bounty hunter not just think about money and money in their mind, i think they are not want selling them asset and choose for holding their coin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?

Good idea paying bitcoin or ethereum for the bounty hunters to return and show the sincerity of the project
But i isuggest 5050 payment scheme 50 percent bitcoin 50 percent coins from the bounty project
I think is idea is fair for the devs
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Projects are more willing to pay out the hunters in their own coin as they do not want to spend their
collected funds for hunters. That way the hunters are much more interested in the success of the project,
but if they do not feel it perspective they will dump their tokens which can hurt the project.
So, it has pros and cons for the project and the for the hunters as well.
Hunters are more pleased of course, if they are rewarded in ETH or BTC. Some projects make it on the
way that they pay out  only a part in BTC or ETC depending on the success of the crowd sale . I like that
concept  as the hunters are still interested in the success of the project and getting rewards in BTC or ETH
and they do not have to wait while the coin is listed on exchanges and do not have to bother with selling
it on a good price (waiting for months) or with dumping it.

Activity: 267
I want to say it's a very good idea. But it is rare to see BTC or ETH as a reward payment. Many ICO projects are unable to raise more funds. They will not be willing to use BTC or ETH as a means of payment. They only have tokens. So there is no way to unify the means of payment.

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
It's a pretty good idea guys, look at my signature and follow bounty, you can sell your farmed stacks weekly for ETH. I've already tried it and it works. I hope we will see much more projects like this in future.
Activity: 822
It is a good idea, it has been suggest severally here on the forum but greedy project CEO's don't want that, they want to have all the btc to themselves in detriment to the price and value of their own token, i hope soon they will come to their senses and adopt this method.
Activity: 1022
I agree with your idea, I have followed one of the bounties whose pay is not by using their Altcoin, but by using ETH, of course it will not make us in vain in working, a lot of tokens that I have received but the price is not in accordance with the price ICO, but there are also tokens that are not listed on the stock until now, even token sales have been completed for over 1 year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
It would be best for bounty hunters. It should be as protection against dump of new coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?

This would be great, if a project are able the bounty hunter with Bitcoin or Eth, this only means that the project have a start up fund.  This somehow differentiate them with other ICO that are made with zero fund in hand.  Aside from that it has been shown that ICO that offers Bitcoin or ETH as payment have more chance of success since they have the fund to pay for their marketing and advertisement.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Of course this is a good idea. If project admin decide to pay via Ethereum or Bitcoin among bounty hunters it will be best decision. Although rewards low if pay via BTC or ETH, but it will be good for every hunter. Hunters works so quite and spreading in the world.            
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
As Bitcoin plays the main role in crypto market, that would be very strong model for rewarding supporters ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

Unfortunately, this will not be gray. If you need a reason, it is simple. And how to continue to distribute their coins? The coin of the project may have nothing to cost, but the project will have to be paid for in the BTC.

We will not see that. So you can not dream (*
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
The idea is good, but they pay very little in bitcoins and Ethereum. Although if each Scam will pay Ethereum and bitcoin, for all the projects in which I participate will be a decent amount. This is better than tokens, which may not enter the exchange at all.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There are some ICOs which still pay bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum. But it is really rare and their rules are extremely strict.

I do not think all ICO owners will do it. There are few ICOs starting with their existing small funds, even they have nothing excluding the ideas. This is difficult to impose on all ICOs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
That will surely be a perfect idea for bounty hunters, the fear of not getting paid at the end if ICO will surely disappear,but the question is how many ICO are ready to do that.
Activity: 1008
Yes this is good. I have met such projects that ETH paid me, but haven’t yet seen who would pay at BTC. It would be cool if all the projects did that.
Activity: 378
As a rule, these are good projects, and there is more likelihood that they will finish the job started!
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Nowadays began to appear bounty campaigns that offer rewards in ethereum. I am glad that this is so, because ethereum is more stable than any new ico token.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
They should really be paying for bitcoin but I doubt it will happen nowadays.

I don't join bounties but its rare to see them pay with Ethereum and bitcoin. There might be few bounties that will pay in ethereum but I doubt it with bitcoin today. They are just going to pay with their tokens and that is zero investment and capital on their side, as I've said its rare today.
Pages:
Jump to: