Pages:
Author

Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes? - page 32. (Read 57086 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 06:16:41 PM
The US dollar is never going to crash if you ask me, the US is just do big and powerfull of a country to let there currency be destroyed.

Too big to fail, huh? But who is going to support it when it finally faces its failure?

The same people who've kept it alive all these time. Remember, what's happening with the US dollar can only happen with the dollar because some powerfll people.
Any other currency would have failed by now.
Activity: 658
June 15, 2016, 04:24:42 PM
American dollar is the central of all currencies and the basis on money exchange around the world.So i dont think that usd will crash someday even if it will be re owned by other people.But if that thin would really happen,it may be the end of happy days of bitcoins industry because tho bitcoins price is too big now bitcoin is still depending on amerian dollar currency

yeah , currently it is playing as the master of all the other currencies and for crashing it some other currency will have to get that much power and trust which dollar has achieved till now.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 15, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
The US dollar is never going to crash if you ask me, the US is just do big and powerfull of a country to let there currency be destroyed.

Too big to fail, huh? But who is going to support it when it finally faces its failure?
Activity: 714
June 15, 2016, 12:09:53 PM

You can't be too sure ever. Their are people behind the scene whom try to avoid that but their debt is very large and it is building up every day.
They can't do that forever, but for some reason they think they can, which will be their downfall in the end.
Activity: 546
June 15, 2016, 11:22:16 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 10:14:55 PM
Well maybe it will affect bitcoin, and maybe not because btc and usd are two different currencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 09, 2016, 09:16:51 PM
Usd as the most leading fiat currency and almost basis of all country i think will never ever crash.If usd will crash someday it will be the end of bitcoins too,because although bitcoin is fully developed now it is still depending on usd and supply and demand.Bitcoin will be much affected if usd will crash
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
June 07, 2016, 03:50:53 PM
If the USD crashes, there would be a fair amount of chaos on the global scale as more and different currencies vie to be the next reserve currency. Most likely this would end up something like the Yuan from China, and is currently the most likely candidate in such an event.

The value of the physical things within the US would also drop along with the value of the currency, at least in terms of purchasing power, and it might be possible to buy a lot of cheap goods using outside currencies.

As for Bitcoin, the value would probably go up.

When there is certain amount of chaos in the world financial market, investors will buy the bitcoin as it is safer.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 09, 2016, 01:35:26 AM
I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?

The USD will crash only if all the people around the world stop using US dollars.That`s not going to happend.

The bitcoin price might hit the roof if  USD crashes,but all the other currencies will become more expensive.

If USD crashes,the world economy might crash  Sad
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 08, 2016, 04:46:10 AM
If the dollar crash it would spell trouble for the world economic system but i guess it will not happen or if it does happen it will be completely unpredicted.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 08, 2016, 04:43:33 AM
We are living in the world where US Dollar is the basis for everything. If it crashes the money we all lose in the case will be one of the least things we should be worried about.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 08, 2016, 04:40:19 AM
Yes, Bitcoin price will barely affected.Bitcoin depends on the price of usd. If thay happened there would be a lot of people that will panic selling
Lol even you are selling your bitcoin it will never change the price of usd.. and i think all currency will be affected if usd will crash the price..
If this is happen i think bitcoin still here and working because many store are accepting bitcoin as payment..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 04:32:32 AM
Yes, Bitcoin price will barely affected.Bitcoin depends on the price of usd. If thay happened there would be a lot of people that will panic selling
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 08, 2016, 04:18:51 AM
American dollar is the central of all currencies and the basis on money exchange around the world.So i dont think that usd will crash someday even if it will be re owned by other people.But if that thin would really happen,it may be the end of happy days of bitcoins industry because tho bitcoins price is too big now bitcoin is still depending on amerian dollar currency

A collapse in the currency of the US is inevitable and bound to happen somehow sometime in the future. There is no way avoiding it, you just gotta be prepared for that event when it happens.

While bitcoin prices will not tumble at all. It'll in fact go up instead, since bitcoin is a separate system to fiat currency.

I dont think I will see that in my years living here in this world. That will take a long time to happen. There are other countries which their currencies are still alive even if their economy is low. So why US?
Activity: 574
June 08, 2016, 02:46:40 AM

A collapse in the currency of the US is inevitable and bound to happen somehow sometime in the future. There is no way avoiding it, you just gotta be prepared for that event when it happens.

While bitcoin prices will not tumble at all. It'll in fact go up instead, since bitcoin is a separate system to fiat currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 08, 2016, 12:47:50 AM
The US Dollar will never crash as long as it controls the crude oil industry the biggest and most demand natural resource these days, almost all technologies invented and used today depends on crude oil and if your country will try to trade oil in different currency then that one is gonna crash.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 08, 2016, 12:21:20 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 08:10:49 PM
If this will happen the bitcoin will also crash without any doubts, I think the bitcoin will than go down for sure with some big numbers.
Right now the bitcoin is still really depending on the dollar.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 07, 2016, 05:25:25 PM
Unfortunately the American dollar is still the most important currency of the world and there are multiple interests attached to it. It seems difficult that the current economic system could overcome such catastrophic scenario, but I don't expect to see a sudden collapse, but a gradual one; and in this case the world economy will be better prepared to overcome the negative effects.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
June 07, 2016, 04:50:22 PM
If dollar collapse, panic will be spreaded greatly, so be sure only gold will be safest investment. Bitcoin don't have yet strength for such task - for taking the lead .We must stop daydreaming this can be dangerous.

If dollar collapse we could see many unrests all over the world, maybe even wars before this happen.. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: