Pages:
Author

Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes? - page 36. (Read 57086 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 12, 2016, 01:22:31 PM
For me, it's impossible US Dollar would crashes. Even if it crashes, other currency will take over US Dollar place, like Euro or Yuan.
I don't think bitcoin could replace it.

Fiat will just be replace by fiat also,when the dollar crashes most likely the euro will replace it as the top fiat currency in the world.
The chance is low that it can crash and of course you are seeing that Bitcoin is getting more popular and used and that is nice for the currency but there are still a lot of people that is using Dollar.
And that is important for them because that is the only payment method that they are using.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 12, 2016, 10:07:05 AM
Well, I'll probably wait until it is repaired, because I think bitcoin without a dollar today is not nothing. because most of us will redeem bitcoin that we have in the form of dollars and use them. I also like that
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 09:12:35 AM
I do not know what is going to happen if the US Dollar I cannot even imagine it. The US Dollar has just been around for so long that it seems almost impossible for it to crash.
I am sure that the USA will come up with a solution before it even happens.

their solution will be to manipulate the value of the dollar to make it look strong and stable again. which is basically what they are already doing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
May 11, 2016, 02:51:44 AM
For me, it's impossible US Dollar would crashes. Even if it crashes, other currency will take over US Dollar place, like Euro or Yuan.

Fiat will just be replace by fiat also,when the dollar crashes most likely the euro will replace it as the top fiat currency in the world.

It depends. At the moment, if the US dollar collapse, the Euro will replace it. In the future, it will be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2016, 07:44:29 AM
I do not know what is going to happen if the US Dollar I cannot even imagine it. The US Dollar has just been around for so long that it seems almost impossible for it to crash.
I am sure that the USA will come up with a solution before it even happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 01:48:32 PM
I think US dollar will be destroyed only if there any other currency come into the world economic field, and I think other currencies are currently not that much stronger that it compete dollar, but in online world bitcoin has a chance to replace the dollar.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
May 11, 2016, 01:15:33 PM
If dollar crash all that financial order will crash,dollar is still reserve currency of the world
hard to imagine even
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
May 11, 2016, 12:27:59 PM
The chance is really small that it can happen because there are a lot of people that is still using Dollar and it will be maybe only disappear in the future after some 20 years.
And you see of course now that the using in Bitcoin is rising so that is nice for the currency.

It's not only dollar that you should consider crashing. Looking at fiat, it's all unsustainable in the long run, or ends in even worse case of financial slavery we have today.
I think that each time some of the world currencies get shaken by their ecomonies, that the bitcoin will get stronger. The design and idea of bitcoin is in many ways more
secure and better than any fiat imho.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2016, 11:12:22 AM
The chance is really small that it can happen because there are a lot of people that is still using Dollar and it will be maybe only disappear in the future after some 20 years.
And you see of course now that the using in Bitcoin is rising so that is nice for the currency.
Activity: 560
May 11, 2016, 09:58:22 AM
Well usd crash around bitcoin wouldnt affect it as i know usd,eur are just the currencies that the most people compare the value of bitcoin,soo if usd crashes the bitcoin value would keep the same as before,the only thing is you would have to spend more dollars to get bitcoin.For the economy of world  well would be good to some countries to get dollar cheap and make their transactions ,buying equipment cheaper .
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 11, 2016, 08:31:22 AM
Then our currency could rise. For we dont use US dollars.  Grin But that will also affect my bitcoins. Cry For I use US dollar as a means of exchanging it. That is a the problem there.
Activity: 518
May 11, 2016, 08:26:33 AM

It depends. At the moment, if the US dollar collapse, the Euro will replace it. In the future, it will be replaced by bitcoin.
nope, euro can't replace dollar as number one top currencies and if you've hope bitcoin will replace euroor dollar as currencies it's more impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
May 11, 2016, 08:01:53 AM
Lol the Us dollar will never crash that's such a bullshit. There are so many people on the earth
who uses real money how could you think the dollar will disappear.

Lol, you just answered your own question bro.

See also
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14807275

Activity: 370
Forza Italia
May 11, 2016, 06:40:46 AM
Lol the Us dollar will never crash that's such a bullshit. There are so many people on the earth
who uses real money how could you think the dollar will disappear.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2016, 06:02:09 AM

The chance is already small that it can crash and that is because you also can see now that there are now more people that is going to have Bitcoin.
But there are still a lot of people that dont even knows how Bitcoin works and that is the problem, so you have to promote it more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 01:22:31 AM

Activity: 490
April 18, 2016, 09:58:35 PM
Activity: 518
April 14, 2016, 12:31:14 AM
I assume that if the dollar crashes, bitcoin will increase in value along with precious metals, and other currencies like the euro (and other cryptocurrencies).  However, I don't really think it would be good for economies around the word.
bitcoin prices will not be affected if dollar crash and the only investment that will rise is gold if 1 from top 5 currencies crash.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 13, 2016, 11:44:20 PM
I assume that if the dollar crashes, bitcoin will increase in value along with precious metals, and other currencies like the euro (and other cryptocurrencies).  However, I don't really think it would be good for economies around the word.

It will really not be good to the economy of US but it will be good for the other countries that wants US to fall down as if the dollar crash US will crash too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 10:28:44 PM
I think if US dollar crashes ,bitcoin will have an effect specialy in terms of bitcoins value , we all know that bitcoin varies on what value of dollars is ,just my own opinion .

My guess is that bitcoin value might go down as well if this happens. However it is most unlikely that this will happen anytime soon.
he

If dollar crashes bitcoins value will increase i think cause bitcoin depending on fiat but when dollar will be low mining will be harder so here we go with high bitcoin value.

Yes if dollar crashes then bitcoin will have a high price because people will use bitcoin more often than dollars and companies will soon use bitcoin to.
Pages:
Jump to: