Pages:
Author

Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?! - page 2. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
start buying bitcoin now is another opportunity those haven't bitcoin investment or people want to increase the bitcoin investment, yesterday bitcoin are sloly down fall their price in the coiinmarketcap from 9k down to 8k usd and i think they possible again to increase their for this coming june because that month are half year of 2018 the price goes continue to increase for the june month.
Activity: 140
Sounds a little bit funny ? All of us know that not all of us agree or like Bitcoin , some of us didn't like it , I mean the basher's , or for short it is very impossible to all the people to buy Bitcoin . Wink Wink
Activity: 107
let's buy the bitcoin at the moment, because now the price is cheap so we will be more profitable in the future. because bitcoin prices will recover better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
What you talking about is called as an artificial Pump!  Grin

However, in bad times like this that might be workable method to bring up the bitcoin value and then keep supporting its higher levels of resistance by holding. But as you know there are many countries and different people are involved in the bitcoin then it would be almost impossible to get everyone on board and try that method. Someone at the some corner will try to mislead this campaign and thus we may incur with another dump! Just the way it happens with artificial pump but suddenly someone starts mega dumping. Could be helpful or could be regretful!
Activity: 165
I also thought about it but I also soon realized that it could not happen to the Bitcoin trade. I do not think that many people will work together on this because most of them already have second thoughts about trusting bitcoin and I also do not think that alone will definitely make bitcoin prices go up again. Thanks
Activity: 11
 There are other factors affecting the dip and the price of the coins, both intrinsic and extrinsic factors. Moreover, despite a lot of people holding their coins now, I don't think most of them will venture into buying more especially with the current risk
copper member
Activity: 238
If a large number will buy people, the price will be the same as now! When people with very large sums enter here, then the price will just fly over, until we need only patience and many bitcoins!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It's a good idea though, although it is impossible. If a mass of people buys bitcoin, the price will be affected. There will be a sudden rise of price, we all know that if there's a huge demand on a product, there will be a raise of price, basic economics. Now that bitcoin drops around 8,000$, I think that the main reason behind the sudden drop of price of bitcoin is the banning of bitcoin from other countries and also the drop the number of users who use bitcoin.
Price would rise in this scenario, but the question is if that would be realistic, sustainable growth. The answer is no. This would be just a massive pump (which is usually followed by dump).
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's a good idea though, although it is impossible. If a mass of people buys bitcoin, the price will be affected. There will be a sudden rise of price, we all know that if there's a huge demand on a product, there will be a raise of price, basic economics. Now that bitcoin drops around 8,000$, I think that the main reason behind the sudden drop of price of bitcoin is the banning of bitcoin from other countries and also the drop the number of users who use bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

Only a fraction of all the bitcoins that have been issued today are sold in the exchange market. The Bitcoin market is competitive, meaning bitcoin prices will rise or fall depending on demand and supply. Moreover, the new bitcoin will continue to be published in the coming decades. Therefore even the most ambitious buyers will not be able to buy all the bitcoins that are present today. However, this situation does not indicate that the market is not vulnerable to price manipulation; still does not require a lot of money to move the market price up or down, so so far Bitcoin is still classified as a volatile asset.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
I think such a plan will be harmful to Bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
If everyone wants to buy, he has taken to the skies, as we know demand creates supply, if there is high demand for asset accordingly it will grow in value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
The price movement of a commodity is dependent on supply and demand whilst supply and demand is heavily influenced by the behavior of market participants (Sell or buy), including in bitcoin market, if we are together to buy then there will be purchases in large quantity automatically it will be reducing existing bitcoin supplies, bitcoins become scarce, and auto prices will soar
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Even if we try to buy bitcoins altogether during price dip,its would be very minute over bitcoin price as its is spread widely with such a big network.More over if the big whales have been reacting in opposite direction so as to dump the price more,then all our efforts would go in vain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
if everyone buys bitcoin together, it will definitely make bitcoin prices up, because bitcoin prices depend on sales and purchases, if many who buy bitcoin rather than selling bitcoin prices will surely rise, but for those who do not have enough money to hold it in the most appropriate way.
Activity: 238
i think it affects the price when buy pressure increase definitely price is up its a normal nature before we see that. dumping and pumping directly affect the price .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!
I think it has happened so long trading investment with waiting and many also already feel the result in that way belief and patience is the capital needed for investment
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think buying bitcoin all together as mentioned on the thread could make an impact however, it could only result to manipulation of it's price and not the natural way. In my opinion the effort is there but it seems like it would be only temporary on the price effect on it's value so, I guess we will have to leave it as the way the normal market behaves.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
start buying bitcoin now is another opportunity those haven't bitcoin investment or people want to increase the bitcoin investment, yesterday bitcoin are sloly down fall their price in the coiinmarketcap from 9k down to 8k usd and i think they possible again to increase their for this coming june because that month are half year of 2018 the price goes continue to increase for the june month.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
i dont think so price will go up even if we buy bitcoin just tell how many bitcoin can we buy it will very less amount compare to big investor who have large sum of money who can pump and dump at any time .and secondly i dont think people will do it . i feel its not good thing to do
Pages:
Jump to: