Pages:
Author

Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?! - page 5. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
Oh so it really depends on the whales to pump up the price. They really do have the power to manipulate prices. It's really hard to predict and read the charts. I also realize that it will become non sense if we achieve a high price and people will panic sell. Yeah but it is still a good idea though to move the price just little bit  Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
good initiative, this should be applied to make the bitcoin value stable and high again. then the most effective way is done by every bitcoin forum in each place.

they should invite and socialize bitcoin to the public, bitcoin communities must provide an understanding of bitcoin, so it can make the public buy and invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Well if what you say can happen to buy together or at least increase the value together, it can be done by us but surely someone will take advantage there so it will be hard to reply to the blow. The best thought is to become a whale that can eat small fish.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
The idea you have mentioned is quite appreciating but this  idea is really not going to work because you will unintentionally lead to pump and dump situation in the market and buying altogether is somewhat prohibited in the exchanges and you can't do this. Wait for the time and prices will eventually boost after that and all will gain profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I don't really think that it will help. A lot of people are dumping their BTC, maybe even whales who have hunders of bitcoins. Let's hope that people will stop panicking soon. Even if there are many positive news, they are still afraid of losing their money. Bitcoin won't recover if we don't encourage other people to stop selling. Lightning Network was successfuly deployed and it didn't help much even though it was a milestone for Bitcoin. You could buy more BTC for youself and wait for the end of this trend.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

I found this topic a little bit funny, haha you have a good idea but i think it will not work, it's hard to do that, buying simultaneously? Nahh, they'll just ignore you. The only thing we can do for now is to wait.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
in my opinion, do not believe in tantalizing issues that offer a lot of benefits and do not believe in a misleading call. stay afloat and take the right moment to sell.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?

First of all, people will not follow you. It's easy to say something over the internet and do different. Too easy...

Second, even if many people would do this with you, the outcome will not be great. Bitcoin price may rise a little. May more than a little, since some sellers will remove their orders until this experiment ends.
Then what? The ones wanting to sell will sell at higher price fast, the price will get to what it was and that's all.

I think that for manipulating the market, more experience is needed, this has to be done secretly and you certainly need more money than you'd get from the few followers you could convince.
Or maybe I am too pessimistic these days...
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I have also thought about that but I also came to realize immediately that it is impossible to happen. I don't think that many people will cooperate about it since most of them are already having second thoughts on trusting bitcoin and I also don't think that alone will definitely make the price of bitcoin go up again.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
A Good Idea but a bit funny. I think if everyone around the world is willing to do as you are talking maybe the price of bitcoin will be very high. But all that is impossible. Because not everyone is the same as your thinking.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
It's just like a pump and dump scheme. Let's say that we all did bought bitcoins simultaneously, how about those outside this forum or even one of us are only waiting for the pump and then sell all the way? It's just like feeding the hungry whales. We can't dictate people what to do. Let's just go with the flow and buy if you want or sell if you needed to.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
You're right because we need a trust like no other. All we need now is stronghold and never dump bitcoin. For sure the sell order on a different exchange will be offered a high price. So for me price will start price high again. We need a deeply trust if we need to get a bigger profit from bitcoin. Hold Hold Hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think this does not happen. The most likely thing is that people are selling bitcoin. this is the worst. bitcoin will fall sharply. Investors will lose a lot
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
If all of them buy bitcoin, bitcoin will become scarce. Its price will rise very high. Virtual money market will lose balance. I think there will be a crisis.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Because it is pretty useless, if we do not have more than millions of dollars, we can not even move a single thousand.

So just wait, we must hold together and wait  for a new miracle to see the price going up to new highs.

Buying all together, might be pretty useless right now.

Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Almost everyone who buys Bitcoin (and stocks for that matter) does so with the intention of making money.  Therefore, they buy when they feel like BTC is undervalued and sell when they feel like it's overvalued (or when it has risen since they bought).

By trying to organise a group of people to all buy at the same time, you're basically telling them to put their money on the line based on someone else's judgement and trust a large group of strangers on the Internet to back them up.

Regardless, when the price of a stock or asset rises, it's not like everyone just gets money.  The people who are shorting or who have sold out are losing, and many people are continuing to hold.

This would be similar to most pump and dump groups - they're shady, they don't work and most people get screwed over in the process.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

If we buy a bitcoin all together,the price of bitcoin will increase .The price of bitcoin is purely based on the investors.If the investors in bitcoin increase,it will give positive impact to the price of bitcoin.If you don't have any money to inverse in bitcoin,just hold the bitcoin.This is quite enough .
Activity: 182
I wish that would help. If only we were all whales...
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
There are other factors on affecting Bitcoin's price, not only by dumping, holding and buying of coins. Maybe you're suggestion will make a small change because even if many people buy a 100$ worth of bitcoin i think it will only pump by a small margin and it will not recover like how it is used to be. Better to wait for further development.
Activity: 238
I don't think it'll help. There are some components on which the price of bitcoin is falling. Besides, there're people who won't to so for the current situation. It may become a mess.
Pages:
Jump to: