Pages:
Author

Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?! - page 6. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
It will turn into a hype and will slightly increase the price, but this won’t encourage big investors without real reason of sudden changes to green market. And if this would be done, this is also one way of manipulating the price that we hated so much. This will only give more negative reputation than a positive experience.

Genuine investors wanted a positive news this must be the one we are sharing and spreading all of us in the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

This is a quite plausible suggestion for helping the condition of the current market.
but unfortunately many of bitcoin holders instead buying more, they panic selling their coins because the price falling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?

Just like pump-and-dump schemes, and some of the pump groups you can find on Telegram, such planned approaches are illegal in all normal investment legislation and exchanges and in all countries. And when the legislative parts of the governments starts truly looking into crypto (they are always slow in the beginning) it is very clear that there are people who will be going to jail for planning and executing such pumping schemes. Just wait and see.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
of course if we will buy bitcoin together this will affect the price in the market then than that this is a good opportunity but bitcoin will be difficult if it reaches the highest price.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's worth a try... But it is gamble thing. After all we are all investors we can do what is good for the crypto currency world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Funny, I was also thinking of the same thing. Buying simultaneously to increase the demand and cancel out or at least balance he movement of the coins in the market instead of just letting everyone to continuously dump their coins.

However, I don't think it will be possible to increase the price just by buying altogether. There are other factors affecting the dip and the price of the coins, both intrinsic and extrinsic factors. Moreover, despite a lot of people holding their coins now, I don't think most of them will venture into buying more especially with the current risk. Holding and investing, that's actually two different things which the latter of course provides a greater risk of lose. But for me, good idea, nonetheless; it's just not enough, tho.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
Pages:
Jump to: