Pages:
Author

Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?! - page 4. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!
I have a lot of hypotheses for the experiment you put in, and I think there are a lot of people who have ideas like yours. The Bitcoin investor community is huge in numbers, and it's hard to know precisely. If everyone uses me for at least $ 100 to buy it at the same time, it can get Bitcoin back to $ 13,000. It is the minimum price it gets if this happens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
    If the demand increase the price also increase but if the supply increase it makes the price decrease. That is the law of demand and supply. If we buy bitcoin together then hold it,i think it will help to boost up the demand. But i don't think that all agree to buy now because others are afraid and has a negative thoughts that bitcoin may end and they will loss if they invest or buy then hold. Important to have a positive mind and thinking in the situation like this that bitcoin drop and so far the movement are slowly  but i'm sure this movement is going upward.

Yes your right! Hmmm,   I think it is far from reality that it would happened,  but assuming it will happen,simply  the price of bitcoin will increase because of the number of people who invest.Its up to each of us how we handle our investment.  
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
It's true that if we all take steps by buying bitcoin, it's certain that bitcoin will rise again, and bitcoin can take on another triumph.
Activity: 281
    If the demand increase the price also increase but if the supply increase it makes the price decrease. That is the law of demand and supply. If we buy bitcoin together then hold it,i think it will help to boost up the demand. But i don't think that all agree to buy now because others are afraid and has a negative thoughts that bitcoin may end and they will loss if they invest or buy then hold. Important to have a positive mind and thinking in the situation like this that bitcoin drop and so far the movement are slowly  but i'm sure this movement is going upward.
Activity: 49
I agree with your thoughts, that we should buy bitcoin together so that bitcoin prices can go up quickly and not just hope and wait.
Activity: 154
Haha, if we buy bitcoin now all together, the price might be bust up in short term, but it might cost bitcoin to end more early as bitcoin serves for few purpose but not mainly for earning more. Thus i think we have to reconsider.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

Yes, that is quite a plan indeed and I also do think that it can affect the prices of the bitcoin market postively. Although to initiate your master plan that is a different thing entirely as we don’t have the capability to but the bitcoin prices simultaneously and that is why the so called whales have the upoer hand on doing and somewhat even controlling the prices as there are a lot of money on their pocket and they make a living out of buying everything and then selling all at once
Activity: 65
In my opinion, the result will be good enough to make the price of bitcoin more expensive,it will rise to the moon the people who is holding bitcoin will be happy.the whales who is waiting for the bitcoin to go down for their oppurtunity in buying bitcoin will be in trouble,their intension will fail.Giant whales have a great impact in the cost of bitcoin if they bought bitcoins the price will go high if they oversee that it is the time for them to harvest their investments they dump then the price of bitcoin will suddenly go down.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
If we go according to your scenario, then for a while we will be able to create a deficit of coins, but it will not be long, after that there will be a painful fall.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
yes if buying bitcoin together can affect the price in the market and it's worth trying the whole world together to beat whales
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
there will be shortage of supply and the price will be high, if we all buy at the same time, there will be no second time to buy because the price is too high to purchase, no one will buy, then that is the biggest buble of all time, there will be no more traffic of buying and selling, bitcoin is dependent on the law of supply and demand, it is a two way traffic, balanced activity called volatility is what makes bitcoin like a yinyang. we need to buy as well as to sell, that is how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies works.
Activity: 90
If everyone came together right now and bought bitcoin then that would mean that demand would increase simultaneously which would most definitely push the price higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If it really happens, the bitcoin value will increase rapidly but it will not last long. This is not a good thing. I think it will negatively affect the trust of the people. I do not want this to happen, so let it grow naturally.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
if we all buy bitcoin it will increase the price faster and the more money we earn if it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
This makes me think of the Byzantine Generals problem... where the generals of different kingdoms all surround the

enemy city and a message goes around for a synchronized attack. The cunning generals will wait and delay their attack,

and in the process their allies will lose the biggest amount of soldiers... making these generals stronger after the battle. So

what might happen here is a message going out to buy.... but some people just sit back and wait for the price to increase and

then they sell, without having to invest a cent. {making profits off the back of others}  Grin
Activity: 22
Liking this topic. But you don't wanna think of the moment that all the people who bought the bitcoin is going to sell them. That would be bad. If everyone is selling their bitcoin at the same time the price will drop like eminem dropped the mic.
Activity: 210
This idea can only be better imagined,  it can only be possible in our thoughts but hard to implement. People will sell and when they want to for different reasons.
Activity: 224
it is funny to say, but I believe, that at least 50% of those, who in in crypto dont have any satoshi on their accounts, heh. I do not also.
Activity: 112
ok, tell me how to share it equally?  Huh Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
That could be a great idea and that would contribute good to the bitcoin market where it may have a positive effect on the market price value. Even though people don't know about this idea but still there is no need for them to be informed since people already knew that bitcoin can really shoot up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: