Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth? - page 4. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 07, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
The value of bitcoin is determined by how desperate are the people,who want to buy bitcoins. Grin
Other people are talking about supply and demand.They are right,but i have other point of view.
If there was only one buyer of the entire btc market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin,the market price of one btc would be 1M USD.Sound`s crazy ,but it`s true.
It`s like buying a rare painting.Some buyers are willing to pay 100$ ,others are ready to pay 10 million USD.
but your point of view has something to do in reality,though it's impossible to have single buyer of bitcoin in market still it depends on how much peple might wanted to purchase bitcoin.

Bitcoin for me is something i can determine as mine worth full yes its not physical but it can be more valuable than anything matters in this world that only me and my wallet has the right to handle
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
Based on my understanding the bitcoin Really worth by envestment purposes in Cryptocurrency world in website online transaction.And how the investor buy the bitcoin in digital investment assets grows on its value of the coins exchange in the market place.
Activity: 70
June 07, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
No one knows. It depende on how people reacts on bitcoin. It depends upon the acceptance of the generation that will use bitcoin. When more people wants to buy a product, the price will definitely rise up. As the law of supply and demand applies, more millenials are into bitcoin so we are expecting a higher value for bitcoin for the coming years. For the bezt five years, bitcoin will be accepted by most countries.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
June 05, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
i think the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up little bit, but not so fast as in last years. i hope and think that it will slowly, but grows up
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
I believe that bitcoin really costs several times more than now, it is underestimated and in the future will only go up
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
May 30, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
in a non computer environment a bitcoin is not worth much. in a digitalized society with distributed networks, its priceless. its the first of its kind.
lets say 20k usd for a lower userbase (only a few million user). if hundred millions join the scarcity kicks in...
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
is bitcoin very valuable? I think that's true, although currently the bitcoin price is declining, but bitcoin still has a high value compared to other coins, and I'm sure in the future bitcoin will have a more fantastic price than the current price, for now bitcoin already occupied has increased sharp, it means bitcoin is still very valuable, on the one hand bitcoin also been used for online payment instruments, or can be made with digital money, it will also facilitate our transactions. Wink
Activity: 4
May 30, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the digital world. You can not touch it and see it is Bitcoin. The fact that you can exchange Bitcoin with dollars or other currencies. Bitcoin has currency values in every country. Those countries have already received your Bitcoin can be redeemed with the bank as well. So, Bitcoin is really like the other two currencies. but very fast digital currency bitcoins evaporate
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is worth the cost of acquisition but aspects like utility value, the potential for growth increase the price of it along with the demand and supply scenario from the market. If the cost of acquiring 1 Bitcoin is $6K for the miner then Bitcoin is worth $6K but since he will need some profit for his efforts, he will charge some excess amount and that would be the market price from him.

Yes of course, Bitcoin already made a lot to  help so many people to improve their lives that makes bitcoin really worth in helping people who's in need.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is worth the cost of acquisition but aspects like utility value, the potential for growth increase the price of it along with the demand and supply scenario from the market. If the cost of acquiring 1 Bitcoin is $6K for the miner then Bitcoin is worth $6K but since he will need some profit for his efforts, he will charge some excess amount and that would be the market price from him.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency world, and it is a digital currency, bitcoin's price is very flactuating and market condition is aways changes so it is very price worth and bitcoin technology is more value that its price, blockchain technology can help in the world market situations, more coins will create upon blocchain technology, so bitcoin is good worth and if you have bitcoin just hold for a couple of years,
Activity: 23
May 21, 2018, 06:58:30 AM
I am convinced by the notion that bitcoin is something that is not in the real world and only "numbers on the screen", this also applies to fiat currencies. Compared to the total market value, the amount of money in circulation is so small that almost all money transactions are done digitally and no physical money changes hands, very similar to bitcoin.dan I see bitcoin as a store of value. The banks can easily make their own coins, which will inevitably happen in the near future. But I'm sure there's a place for bitcoin next to the central bank's new currency. A decentralized value store where you can safely dispose of your savings. We have seen in countries that do not have a stable currency, they often store their wealth in bitcoin. Bitcoin will replace gold in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:37:51 AM
Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. You can't touch and see that is Bitcoin. Reality that you can exchanged Bitcoin with doller or other currency. Bitcoin has an value. Those countries are already accepted Bitcoin you can exchanged with bank also. So the really Bitcoin is like doller or other currency.
Bitcoin is the real form of a financial system. With its growing popularity it has made Bitcoin very well trusted by many people.
So I do not agree if you call it like a doll. Bitcoin is another form of a financial system that can be very vital in the future.
Activity: 1
May 21, 2018, 12:16:07 AM
sure it worths your long time holding
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 21, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
Not a few people are praising the bitcoin system as a revolutionary mechanism in solving many cases especially in the financial world. The enhancement of technology promised by Bitcoin through system changes has been done by Bitcoin developers by increasing Bitcoin scalability through a new method called SegWit to provide additional space for more transactions.

And I have to wonder, when will it end?  Will it keep going up and up,

Although several accidents have occurred one after another, BTC's value will continue to rise displaying the highest price even though it's only momentary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 09:06:09 PM
Bitcoin is available in different open market and the price with some discrepancy. Price of bitcoin is depends on the supply and demand so meaning no stable price of bitcoin. Price always change from time to time possible to rise and drop so we don't know Bitcoin price.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 104
May 18, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
Of Bitcoin's very valuable Bitcoin is crypto currency, the most popular in the digital world, besides bitcoin has a high value, as more and more people want to buy it.
Yes, it is true. BTC and ETH are the most valuable and most preferred digital currencies by bitcoin users. both have a very high value compared with other altcoin. demand for both is very much, so both have a high selling point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also called cryptocurrency, which is developed by people and companies all around the world. What one needs to understand about cryptocurrency is the fact that it has no physical form. The bitcoin network is not controlled by anyone or anything.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:30:22 AM
 Smiley  Smiley  Bitcoin is the most important of all blockchain and a digital currency that you can use you can not even be seen but it seems that you are dealing with bitcoin throughout life because bitcoin helps people who are willing to invest and also help people with difficulty With financially expensive daily so bitcoin is most important for me and it's important to me.
Pages:
Jump to: