Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth? - page 7. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 13, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Bitcoin is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The market will determine it's price. The advantage with Bitcoin is that there is a cap on the number of coins that will be produced, so supply and demand principles will be in effect. Compare that to fiat where it is printed to infinity. The more that's printed, the less it's worth. Fiat depends on peoples "faith and confidence" in it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
What its really worth!? Easy!!!

1 Bitcoin is worth 1 Bitcoin!

How much is a dollar worth??
Activity: 88
January 10, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
Bitcoin could be worth millions, but as of this time, I don't find it useful due to the expensive fees. I'm just parking my coins in my wallet for now and trying to avoid making payments with it.
Activity: 43
January 10, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
Could worth any amount for as long as people crave it and are willing to cough up any price just to lay hands on it.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
It is really worth because the market value is always increasing and the demand is always high resulting to a great outcome.
It is helpful to us because of the real-time fund and it is worth it because many people uses it and earn by trading and investing in bitcoin.
Invest in bitcoin and you will see how worth it is the cryptocurrency that is worth to buy a stack.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 30, 2017, 04:39:48 AM
What is the US Dollar really worth?
For some people it is. For some it is not. You just need to choose a side and watch how it rolls  Grin Grin
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
Same answer, I am not an artist and hence I am nobody to comment on this but yes its worth it for some people.
What is my education really worth?
Any education is worth it. Its always good to be educated and use that knowledge as far as you can

However it seems the education of the people in this forum in general is going downhill.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 04:16:21 AM
What is the US Dollar really worth?
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
What is my education really worth?
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 04:10:10 AM
Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.
Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is the best option for investment and it deserves it because bitcoin has given millions to its investors and the reason for more invest is this that it would never disappoint its investors. Bitcoin really worth and the price is growing more and more and I am sure that it will cross 30000 dollars limit in the next year. But we must be patient and wait for coming few months.
Activity: 238
December 29, 2017, 02:39:50 PM
I can't tell you how much you can make cos in really not sure o your disposition towards BTC. Have you even tried BTC before. Have you had any experiences. Do you follow the BTC closely?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 29, 2017, 02:21:52 PM
a few years ago, bitcoin is just worth for a slice of pizza
and then now you are here and see how worth bitcoin is ?

in my place, bitcoin is worth for a payfull for a house + bonus motorcycle, and then now meanwhile i dont have 1 btc so i just hope for a few next years 0.001 BTC is worth for a house
Activity: 7
December 29, 2017, 07:33:45 AM
The concept of supply and demand comes into play. Yes, the value of bitcoin seems unstable and so does any other currency. The big difference here is that bitcoin changes drastically, fortunately, in favor of the investors most of the time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 28, 2017, 12:58:44 AM
It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.

Bitcoin is worth holding for, specially way back in 2011. The price of bitcoin is not stable as expected but if you look at the long term price movement of bitcoin you will see a bullish trend. Invest on bitcoin for you to experience the worth of it and enjoy big profit. I invest on bitcoin and its really worth it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 28, 2017, 12:39:27 AM
Bitcoin is really worth it in my life.Since I was a member of it ,I can earn and have an extra income through it by joining a bounty signatures.I have a future if I will continue working on bitcoin and work hard for it.It sustained my daily expenses and to achieve my wants and goals in my life.Its flactuations of price increasing and decreasing day by day it helps us to have more profit if we have an investments.
Activity: 55
December 26, 2017, 03:22:19 AM
I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.

Good stuff... Very insightful.  Hey I've got a lot of questions about Bitcoin I was hoping you help clarify for me.

Thanks for spreading your wealth of knowledge.   Roll Eyes

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:07:25 AM
I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
Actually bitcoin has no stable price, that's why you will see mostly people buy bitcoin without set any price in their mind and only buy it. I also not set any price in my mind, i only do it when bitcoin price down then i buy it and hold it for a time and whenever i need money than i sell a little number of bitcoin. I have decided i want to hold bitcoin for a long time. 
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
December 20, 2017, 02:26:00 PM
It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 02:23:38 PM
Bitcoin donot have price stability, price of bitcoin goes up and down frequently bit the price of bitcion is very high from the beginning and i will be higher, it is really worth today a bitcion price is equal to 16825.07$ which is enough to spend a luxuries life.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 02:12:32 PM
Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.
Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 02:08:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: