Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth? - page 5. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
as for the principle of the lesser known is that doesn't seem to be taught anymore. It's called Supply and Demand we say just like the price of the Bitcoin, and price everything other. that later in the place I like to call the real world. Basic factors in determining the price of the Bitcoin is supply and demand.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 15, 2018, 09:34:02 AM
Last time I heard, it costs around 2k-3k to mine 1 bitcoin, so that should be its fundamental value. However, demand gives it real value, which is around 9k at the moment. The more people invest in it, the more valuable it will be because there is a limited supply.

Not sure where or when you heard that, but with how the network has been growing consistently and that in a very short period of time, the cost to mint 1BTC is closer to $6000-$7000 on average today.

The problem is that you can't possibly figure out the real costs of minting 1BTC due to all the variables that change in an instant. The costs for smaller miners might be closer to $20,000 in reality, while the larger farms scooping up the majority of the blocks are probably closer to $5000 and perhaps even lower. As long as the difficulty keeps increasing, it means that it is worthwhile to mine, and that for me is a solid indicator.

Also, current price isn't a reflection of the 'real' value, but more the speculative upper side of the market. The 'real' price might actually be closer to $7000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market and also in Supply and Demand thats how bitcoin worth.

Indeed,  that's how this forum works and I really dont get the point that most of the people really bothered with the unstability of the price knowing that cryptocurrency was naturally like that and it has been its culture for the passed nine years, and I also cannot blame them that we are all aiming for a better amount of profit in anyway that we could, but for the year had passed that i am involved here, I can say Bitcoin is worth it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
For now, what we can see in the actual market is the price of bitcoin and to the question how much bitcoin really worth, I would say the price is not stable.
Anytime from now, it's either bitcoin will go up trend or perhaps down trend and this is base on the law of supply and demand. However, I had higher hopes for bitcoin that his will surpass what it had achieved before in the coming years.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
for now, yes. bitcoin is still valuable as a digital investment asset. but if calculated from price movements, it is currently more profitable altcoin. altcoin prices are still affordable and do not fall too deep. altcoin price increase can also be more significant.
Activity: 106
May 15, 2018, 07:55:46 AM
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
Last time I heard, it costs around 2k-3k to mine 1 bitcoin, so that should be its fundamental value. However, demand gives it real value, which is around 9k at the moment. The more people invest in it, the more valuable it will be because there is a limited supply.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
IT'S WORTH ANYTHING UNDER EXISTENCE.
OLX
Activity: 173
Merit: 108
May 09, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
I think bitcoin is really worth the amount that poeple must spend to mine a single coin. And depending on where you live, that can be between $1,000 and $6,000.
Activity: 84
May 09, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Yes, bitcoin is ruling the crypto world. The best way to invest in Bitcoin is to buy bitcoin when the price is low and keep them save in your wallet and when the price is high you sell and make your profit. There are many site out their that are spammers, which are out promising you 10 - 20% and more , at the end they are just spammers. When you buy bitcoin and you are able to leave it for a long term investment, and sell it when the price have gone up, you will definitely have gain huge profit for your investments. Time to buy in a dip.
Activity: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
Bitcoin worth everything you can think of.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 09, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
This is the main problem that it is impossible to determine the value of bitcoin. Perhaps it is undervalued, and perhaps vice versa. The best minds continue the argument.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
 regarding the thought that bitcoin is something that doesn't exist in the real world and is simply "numbers on a screen", this is pretty much the case for any fiat currency as well. In comparison to the total market value, the amount of cash going around is so small that almost all of money transactions are being done digitally and no physical money switches hands, pretty similar to bitcoin. Bitcoin Price is determined by the trading market,  but no one know it's real worth
Activity: 224
March 27, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
I think Bitcoin is like gold. Banks can make their own currency very soon. I think the banks have separate places for Bitcoin as well as new currency. It is worth the money that people are ready to pay. Now we know that mine is truly profitable. There is a lot of demand in the market.
Activity: 22
January 19, 2018, 04:54:22 AM
Bitcoins worth changes every time. In determining the worth of bitcoin is by understanding the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 18, 2018, 08:01:39 AM
for me, bitcoin is really worth because we all know that bitcoin can help us to earn money. I am interested in this question "How much money can I (and I mean ME, not you) get out of bitcoin?". I think it depends on how much money you want to make so you can get out from bitcoin world. I think you need to determine how much money you want to make from bitcoin. without doing this, you are only in bitcoin world and you cannot enjoy your life with the money.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
For me it is first blockchain innovator and therefore it is priceless, even if it will lose its positions at some point, everybody should remember it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
Activity: 74
January 18, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
what you want is what it worth. people would like to use btc as currency, so its real value depends on willingness or belief of most people.
Pages:
Jump to: