Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)? - page 11. (Read 43299 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 07, 2015, 09:13:46 PM

As I said many times: killing free speech is their ultimate goal.

who is "their", because killing the free speech God given rights (on unclassified) of the directorates of the cia, the jcs or the potus... good luck with that Cheesy. (you will may/be live target practice).

you dare me not to say buy/sell? hahahahahaha...it ain't even funny.

IN GOD WE TRUST.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 07, 2015, 09:09:39 PM

High School Student Says He Raped And Murdered His Math Teacher Because She Used A Trigger Word

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/cPJrGiN.jpg[/img]

Jury selection begins Wednesday in the murder trial of a teenager accused of raping and killing his Danvers High School teacher two years ago.

Philip Chism was 14 when he was arrested and charged with the killing of his math teacher, Colleen Ritzer.

Prosecutors say Chism, who is now 16, killed Ritzer on Oct. 22, 2013, after she asked him to stay after class. They allege Chism stabbed her 16 times in the neck, put her in a recycling bin and dragged it into the woods near the school.

Several hours later, Chism was seen walking along a road in Topsfield, carrying credit cards in Ritzer’s name, women’s underwear and a box cutter with what appeared to be blood on it.

Chism has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and rape.

He later allegedly told investigators he used a karate chop to subdue her, after Ritzer used a “trigger word” that angered him. He described how he cut her neck with the box cutter.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/10/07/trial-begins-for-teen-accused-killing-raping-high-school-math-teacher/RqomOIdhttz3FU2thfQI7K/story.html?p1=feature_pri_hp

-------------------------------------------------
"She said Foxnews!!!!"

i find it terrible that this can be related to the SJW keyboard warriors of today in the sense that these people overreact to everything: with these people, they will go complete scorched earth on anyone they disagree with, its not enough to disagree with someone and not talk to them anymore apparently. i think their mentality goes something along the lines of: "oh you said something that if blown up to gargantuan proportions, it might be perceived as misogynistic or slightly offensive to someone by some psychotic patient? well now you need to be wiped off the face of the fucking earth."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNb7W8ZbjI0

this video is a summary of one such case; this man didnt even harass the two feminists in question, but these radical feminists felt the need to send a man to jail for disagreeing with them.

As I said many times: killing free speech is their ultimate goal.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
October 07, 2015, 07:27:06 PM

High School Student Says He Raped And Murdered His Math Teacher Because She Used A Trigger Word

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/cPJrGiN.jpg[/img]

Jury selection begins Wednesday in the murder trial of a teenager accused of raping and killing his Danvers High School teacher two years ago.

Philip Chism was 14 when he was arrested and charged with the killing of his math teacher, Colleen Ritzer.

Prosecutors say Chism, who is now 16, killed Ritzer on Oct. 22, 2013, after she asked him to stay after class. They allege Chism stabbed her 16 times in the neck, put her in a recycling bin and dragged it into the woods near the school.

Several hours later, Chism was seen walking along a road in Topsfield, carrying credit cards in Ritzer’s name, women’s underwear and a box cutter with what appeared to be blood on it.

He later allegedly told investigators he used a karate chop to subdue her, after Ritzer used a “trigger word” that angered him. He described how he cut her neck with the box cutter.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/10/07/trial-begins-for-teen-accused-killing-raping-high-school-math-teacher/RqomOIdhttz3FU2thfQI7K/story.html?p1=feature_pri_hp

"She said Foxnews!!!!"

i find it terrible that this can be related to the SJW keyboard warriors of today in the sense that these people overreact to everything: with these people, they will go complete scorched earth on anyone they disagree with, its not enough to disagree with someone and not talk to them anymore apparently. i think their mentality goes something along the lines of: "oh you said something that if blown up to gargantuan proportions, it might be perceived as misogynistic or slightly offensive to someone by some psychotic patient? well now you need to be wiped off the face of the fucking earth."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNb7W8ZbjI0

this video is a summary of one such case; this man didnt even harass the two feminists in question, but these radical feminists felt the need to send a man to jail for disagreeing with them.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 07, 2015, 07:18:34 PM

"She said Foxnews!!!!"

legendary
October 07, 2015, 02:14:07 AM
i really do hope this is satirical, but its sad to see that its gone this far.
http://www.thesocialmemo.org/2015/10/professor-not-being-red-head-now.html
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
October 07, 2015, 12:15:20 AM
Being white, american, male, christian, republican, what does that mean
It means boatloads of cringe-inducing unchecked privilege.

I'm still waiting for the "privilege."

The main "privilege" Whites have these days is to slave away their lives to pay for homosexual propaganda and "oppressed minorities."
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 06, 2015, 05:28:38 PM

London woman charged after alleged #killallwhitemen tweet
Bahar Mustafa, 28, a student diversity officer at Goldsmiths, University of London, charged with sending threatening communication

A student diversity officer who came to prominence in a race row after allegedly tweeting the hashtag #killallwhitemen has been charged by police with sending a threatening communication.

Bahar Mustafa, of Goldsmiths, University of London, is set to appear at Bromley magistrates court on 5 November.

The 28-year-old from Edmonton, north-east London, faces two charges. One is sending a communication conveying a threatening message between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015. The second is for sending a grossly offensive message via a public communication network between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015.

Mustafa was initially accused of racism for asking white men not to attend a students’ union meeting intended for ethnic minority and “non-binary” women.

She then became embroiled in a separate row, accused of using the hashtag #killallwhitemen on her Twitter account, which has since been deleted.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/06/london-woman-charged-over-alleged-killallwhitemen-tweet

---------------------------------------------
A student diversity officer, a donkey and a pony go to a bar...

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 06, 2015, 01:35:35 AM
I'm glad I am not the only one who dislikes these people. I don't understand how they can be so isolated from the world that they think racists are out to get them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 06, 2015, 01:12:38 AM
It's a derogatory term meant for douchebags who use their blogs as a platform to try to make themselves and their half-formed opinions look good while dissing the rest of the world. A good example would be Yemisi Ilesanmi. She wrote a book about how being LGBT isn't unAfrican, but in a chat with me told me it was important for me to know that she and other POC think the parents of mixed folks like me hate themselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 05, 2015, 10:46:37 PM
SJW is a term used to describe someone who is purposely looking to be offended by something, or who wants to make an issue where none exists
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
October 05, 2015, 05:57:28 PM

Social justice warriors believe in an extreme left-wing ideology that combines feminism, progressivism, and political correctness into a totalitarian system that attempts to censor speech and promote fringe lifestyles while actively discriminating against men....

A social justice warrior is a wart on the footpad of a nerdly toad of a metrosexual degenerate, wearing narrow angle glasses that restrict incoming light from the world to one photon per year.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 05, 2015, 02:06:32 PM

Students warned: Bulging biceps, big guns advance unhealthy masculinity

‘Being emotional is manly in my opinion’

The size of G.I. Joe’s biceps and Arnold Schwarzenegger’s guns in the Terminator movies is proof that the dominant form of masculinity is out of control.

That message and similar ones were conveyed recently to students during Vanderbilt University’s “Healthy Masculinities Week,” organized by the Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center. Attendance for students was optional.

The Vanderbilt week kicked off with a lecture by the first man to minor in women’s studies at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Jackson Katz. (His alma mater now offers a bachelor’s in women, gender and sexuality studies.)

The self-described “anti-sexist activist” and filmmaker said that sexual violence and domestic abuse are men’s issues and that men would “benefit tremendously from having this conversation.”

Katz founded a consulting firm that “provides gender violence prevention and leadership training to institutions in the public and private sectors” and has pioneered the use of bystander training in the U.S. military, according to his website.

At the event, Katz likened racism to sexism, and told students that “people interrupt other people when they make racist comments.” Therefore they should have the same mindset in response to sexist comments, Katz said.

But he backtracked during an audience question-and-answer session, admitting that sexist comments can be contextually appropriate in a humorous setting.

Hasta la vista, PC

Political correctness has value, Katz said. Supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump say like they him for “not being politically correct,” but what they really mean is they like him “for saying racist and sexist comments,” Katz added.

Pop culture also has an insidious effect on masculinity, Katz continued, imploring the audience not to “check your brain and moral conscience when you go to the movies.”

He showed clips from his film Tough Guise, in which Katz claims “there has been a ratcheting up of what it takes to be considered menacing in the 1980s and 90s.”

As evidence, Katz noted that G.I. Joe’s biceps have gotten larger over the years and that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone use bigger guns for their iconic roles as the Terminator and Rambo than did Humphrey Bogart in his 1930s and 1940s film roles.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24488/

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 05, 2015, 12:45:45 PM
A Social Justice Warrior is one who
under the guise of helping the poor
steals the wealth of the rich
for his own benefit
leaving the poor with little or nothing of what was stolen.

Smiley

A.K.A... A con artist.

Yes, but a special kind of con artist, known as a Social Justice Warrior (SJW).   Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 25, 2015, 10:59:59 AM
Looks like some just went a step further and start stealing directly from the poor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKb29VHwb8

[Warning: Stressful footage!]

Insanity. Looked like he was feeding the dog well.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2015, 10:48:14 AM
Looks like some just went a step further and start stealing directly from the poor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKb29VHwb8

[Warning: Stressful footage!]
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 04:50:27 PM
for his own benefit

Smiley

A.K.A... A con artist.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 24, 2015, 04:39:26 PM
for his own benefit

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 04:15:47 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 19, 2015, 09:58:32 AM
At one point, PC Principal beats Eric Cartman to within an inch of his life for using the word “spokesman” instead of “spokesperson.”

i watched this bit of the episode earlier today, still have to watch the whole thing though. however, i feel that this exaggerated reaction accurately represents the reactions "SJW's" display in response to microaggressions that arent even microaggressions at this point.

Very accurate episode.

legendary
September 18, 2015, 05:01:46 AM
At one point, PC Principal beats Eric Cartman to within an inch of his life for using the word “spokesman” instead of “spokesperson.”

i watched this bit of the episode earlier today, still have to watch the whole thing though. however, i feel that this exaggerated reaction accurately represents the reactions "SJW's" display in response to microaggressions that arent even microaggressions at this point.
Pages:
Jump to: