Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)? - page 13. (Read 43299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2015, 09:11:32 PM
Well, people in general just wants to be good. The issue is on how can you be good without being mean?
As pointed early, it's somewhat funny to listen to folks with an assassin printed in the shirt (Che Guevara) complaining about Nazis, ignoring they are way alike.
You also get it from those "I support Palestine due to Human Rights violations and yada yada" -> so the Jews must be killed without appeal? Aren't they human also? Or simply have no rights? Or is these people just a group of morons?

Maybe one day people will learn to simply analyze decisions and potential outcomes, other than take one side and being good for that side regardless how hazardous the outcome may be... and then aliens may finally make contact with us.  Grin

I agree with "moron-ism" for classify those fashion-followers "useful idiots".
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
August 30, 2015, 08:54:10 PM
I would apply it to what is an -ism.
Because all of them sum to the same;
Every single -ism claims to have the solution to all evil, preaches senseless hate towards what they think it's their enemy, use historical reviews, approaches or plain lies to get a point, the brain-dead who follows an -ism follows it as his football team...

The SJW movemnt will be remembered for adding Moron -ism... to the list.

legendary
Activity: 1218
August 30, 2015, 07:34:06 PM
I would apply it to what is an -ism.
Because all of them sum to the same;
Every single -ism claims to have the solution to all evil, preaches senseless hate towards what they think it's their enemy, use historical reviews, approaches or plain lies to get a point, the brain-dead who follows an -ism follows it as his football team...
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 29, 2015, 11:46:47 AM
I would say no except for the text he embedded in the genesis block about bank bailouts second round. Seems there may have been a political agenda from the beginning, given this technology is such a powerful tool for seizing power from government/banks/other tyrannical entities that enforce monopolies with threat of violence.

Sorry if I missed it earlier. It was too painful to read the entire thread.

But how do you intend to impose your social "justice" (really social equality - there's nothing just about it) if you plan to taking power away from government?

As far as I can see, the weapons of social justice warriors are the court system, the education system, and an assortment of tribunals, commissions and agencies.

... And self doxxing, and trying to send people to prison for exercising their freedom of speech, etc, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzc8glS2r_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVuTmuFeWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSxdZcCNlM

Etc... Etc...

legendary
Activity: 1291
August 29, 2015, 11:33:58 AM
I would say no except for the text he embedded in the genesis block about bank bailouts second round. Seems there may have been a political agenda from the beginning, given this technology is such a powerful tool for seizing power from government/banks/other tyrannical entities that enforce monopolies with threat of violence.

Sorry if I missed it earlier. It was too painful to read the entire thread.

But how do you intend to impose your social "justice" (really social equality - there's nothing just about it) if you plan to taking power away from government?

As far as I can see, the weapons of social justice warriors are the court system, the education system, and an assortment of tribunals, commissions and agencies.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 29, 2015, 11:24:22 AM
SJW is usually used for people who have a very extreme view on ideology.Many of them are authoritarian in in their mindset. They believe that there is only one right way, and it's theirs

It's true and there is nothing to do

You can stop being silent about them or it is the death of freedom of speech.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 29, 2015, 11:18:58 AM
SJW is usually used for people who have a very extreme view on ideology.Many of them are authoritarian in in their mindset. They believe that there is only one right way, and it's theirs

It's true and there is nothing to do
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 29, 2015, 10:38:50 AM

University of Tennessee to students: Diversity means using new made-up pronouns for trans students

Via the Examiner, I’d do what they say. In our alarming new culture of rage against microaggressions, doing otherwise might get you shot.

Rather than make brutish assumptions that someone who looks like a boy is a boy and someone who looks like a girl is a girl, the campus diversity office recommends starting the semester by asking everyone to provide their names “and pronouns.” Or better yet, why not just use new pronouns that are gender-neutral? It’ll spare you an ephemeral awkward moment when you happen to encounter someone from the tiny fraction of the tiny fraction of the population that not only identifies as trans but doesn’t want to be referred to by the pronoun of the gender they physically appear to be.

Not to play this stupid game, but I’m curious: Why does “they/them/their” turn into “xe/xem/xyr” instead of the more logical “zey/zem/zeir”? Also, why isn’t “they/them/their” proper usage for someone who’s trans, whether singular or plural? I mean, purely in terms of how it scans, “xyr” is an abomination.

Also, I’m not sure I grasp the difference between “hir/hirs” and “zir/zirs.” Which one should you use for Caitlyn Jenner? One, I think, is for a man who identifies as a woman and the other for a woman who identifies as a man, but I’ll be damned if I know which terms applies to which. The whole point of this exercise, I thought, was not to make any judgments about gender based on appearance. Doesn’t the need to choose between “hir” and “zir” force you to do that?

Either way, with respect to Caitlyn, looks increasingly like ze’s going to prison.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/28/university-of-tennessee-to-students-diversity-means-using-new-made-up-pronouns-for-trans-students/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 24, 2015, 09:17:26 AM

SHANLEY! PLEASE COME BACK TO TWITTER, WE BEG YOU

I come to you, gentle reader, cap in hand, head bowed with shame, riddled with regret, overcome with sorrow. Forgive me, Twitter, for I have sinned.

I never anticipated and certainly never intended for Shanley Kane, the most gloriously abusive feminist troll on the internet, to ever delete her social media accounts merely because she lost an argument with me.

Had I realised the terrible result — the horrible sense of longing, the aching void, the awful and unshakeable loss I feel — at not being able to enjoy Shanley’s astonishing, foul-mouthed daily outbursts, I would never have engaged her in a conversation that might have led to her ragequit this week.

Because Shanley was by a considerable margin the best thing about Twitter. No one else better demonstrated the nuttiness, the craziness, the sheer unadulterated lunacy of the social justice tendency on social media than Queen Shanley.

Where are we now, without her vile invective spewing forth on unsuspecting members of the public at all hours of the day?

What have I done, robbing the world of her grotesque band of obsequious beta male groupies who hung on her every word in the remote hope of a hand job?

How will I ever forgive myself for having prompted this dear sweet innocent paragon of social justice who, yes, sure, okay, just a few short years ago was a vile racist troll banging a notorious white supremacist hacker, but shush, shush, shush…

Truly, I did not mean for this to happen when I responded to her latest barrage of nonsensical abuse by calmly pointing out that we would continue to report on her terrorising of the tech community until she stopped doing it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/23/shanley-please-come-back-to-twitter-we-beg-you/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 17, 2015, 07:11:50 PM

Alpha Phi Video Yanked Because It Is Too Feminine And Too White?

University of Alabama sorority Alpha Phi has yanked a recruitment video because it was slammed for being too feminine and too white. Vocal critics of the ‘Bama sorority video claim the now viral video is “racially homogeneous and lacks diversity,” and is “hyper-feminine.” The Alpha Phi YouTube video has now been completely erased from the internet.

The Alpha Phi sorority recruitment video was made by women, for women, yet critics feel that the content “damages” the view of women. Journalist A.L. Bailey claimed the sorority video is “doing more damage to women than presidential candidate Donald Trump.” The Alabama sorority is the fourth oldest sorority in the United States.

The Alpha Phi recruitment video features 72 members of the Greek organization attending campus events, dancing while at a party, wearing bikinis at a lake, and basically, doing traditional “girly” things.

“It’s all so racially and aesthetically homogeneous and forced, so hyper-feminine, so reductive and objectifying, so Stepford Wives: College Edition. It’s all so… unempowering,” Bailey wrote in a piece for AL.com. “They’re selling themselves on looks alone, as a commodity. Sadly, commodities don’t tend to command much respect. It’s a parade of white girls and blonde hair dye, coordinated clothing.”

Bailey has been deemed a hypocrite by some because she runs a fashion and lifestyle blog.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2343046/alabama-sorority-alpha-phi-video-yanked-because-it-is-too-feminine-and-too-white/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 16, 2015, 12:05:26 PM

University Teaches Students That White People Can’t Be Oppressed

An instructional guide apparently in use at Northeastern University in Boston is teaching the school’s residential assistants that it is impossible for white people or men to be oppressed.

“In order to have the experience of being oppressed one must belong to an oppressed category,” the guide, titled “The Umbrella of Oppression,” says. “Men cannot be oppressed as men, just as whites cannot be oppressed as whites.”

University Teaches Students That White People Can’t Be Oppressed

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/14/university-teaches-students-that-whites-cant-be-oppressed/#ixzz3itw4tALA

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 01, 2015, 09:11:45 AM

Bias-Free Language Guide claims the word 'American' is 'problematic'

of words deemed “problematic” by the University of New Hampshire’s Bias-Free Language Guide.

According to the university’s website, the guide “is meant to invite inclusive excellence in [the] campus community.”

Terms also considered problematic include: “elders,” “senior citizen,” “overweight,” “speech impediment,” “dumb,” “sexual preference,” “manpower,” “freshmen,” “mailman,” and “chairman,” in addition to many others.

The guide defines words such as “homosexual” as “problematic,” offering “Same Gender Loving” as a more inclusive substitute. Similarly, a lack of gender-neutral bathrooms is, according to the university, “ciscentrism.”

The university defines “ciscentrism” as “[a] pervasive and institutionalized system that places transgender people in the ‘other’ category and treats their needs and identities as less important than those of cisgender people.”

“Ciscentrism,” according to the university, “includes the lack of gender-neutral restrooms, locker rooms, and residences.”

Saying “American” to reference Americans is also problematic. The guide encourages the use of the more inclusive substitutes “U.S. citizen” or “Resident of the U.S.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6697

“While individuals on our campus have every right to express themselves, I want to make it absolutely clear that the views expressed in this guide are NOT the policy of the University of New Hampshire. I am troubled by many things in the language guide, especially the suggestion that the use of the term ‘American’ is misplaced or offensive. The only UNH policy on speech is that it is free and unfettered on our campuses. It is ironic that what was probably a well-meaning effort to be ‘sensitive’ proves offensive to many people, myself included.”

— UNH President Mark W. Huddleston

http://unh.edu/unhtoday/statement-unh-president-mark-huddleston-bias-free-language-guide

What exactly are their problems with calling elderly overweight homosexual  illegal aliens with speech imediments and sexual preferences for mailmen out for what they are?

Well... Postmen always ring twice. That was unfair to deaf elderly overweight homosexual  illegal aliens with speech impediments...

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 01, 2015, 09:01:09 AM

of words deemed “problematic” by the University of New Hampshire’s Bias-Free Language Guide.

According to the university’s website, the guide “is meant to invite inclusive excellence in [the] campus community.”

Terms also considered problematic include: “elders,” “senior citizen,” “overweight,” “speech impediment,” “dumb,” “sexual preference,” “manpower,” “freshmen,” “mailman,” and “chairman,” in addition to many others.

The guide defines words such as “homosexual” as “problematic,” offering “Same Gender Loving” as a more inclusive substitute. Similarly, a lack of gender-neutral bathrooms is, according to the university, “ciscentrism.”

The university defines “ciscentrism” as “[a] pervasive and institutionalized system that places transgender people in the ‘other’ category and treats their needs and identities as less important than those of cisgender people.”

“Ciscentrism,” according to the university, “includes the lack of gender-neutral restrooms, locker rooms, and residences.”

Saying “American” to reference Americans is also problematic. The guide encourages the use of the more inclusive substitutes “U.S. citizen” or “Resident of the U.S.”

“While individuals on our campus have every right to express themselves, I want to make it absolutely clear that the views expressed in this guide are NOT the policy of the University of New Hampshire. I am troubled by many things in the language guide, especially the suggestion that the use of the term ‘American’ is misplaced or offensive. The only UNH policy on speech is that it is free and unfettered on our campuses. It is ironic that what was probably a well-meaning effort to be ‘sensitive’ proves offensive to many people, myself included.”

http://unh.edu/unhtoday/statement-unh-president-mark-huddleston-bias-free-language-guide

What exactly are their problems with calling elderly overweight homosexual  illegal aliens with speech imediments and sexual preferences for mailmen out for what they are?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

“American,” “illegal alien,” “foreigners,” “mothering,” and “fathering” are just a handful of words deemed “problematic” by the University of New Hampshire’s Bias-Free Language Guide.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

“American,” “illegal alien,” “foreigners,” “mothering,” and “fathering” are just a handful of words deemed “problematic” by the University of New Hampshire’s Bias-Free Language Guide.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Microaggression: A Beginner's #SJW Guide!

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
In theory they present "equality" but in practice they hold some factions more equal then others. Tongue

Sjw: Animal Farm, incarnated...

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: