Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Airdrop? - page 2. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
AirDrop is one of the two most effective methods for obtaining cryptocurrency (tokens) free of charge. During the AirDrop, the developers of the project, give free coins for all comers, and in return they are asked to register on their resource. Another option is that when developers charge bonuses to holders of their tokens, in the amount of 10-15% of their amount.
Activity: 308
May 26, 2018, 02:31:33 PM
Airdrop involves the allocation of a free reward for the user's performance of certain awards. Personally, I like to participate in such services - the opportunity to earn free money and learn more about the potential of the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 26, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
An airdrop is a quick way of building a community under a project or ICO. Usually, the managers of the ICO would allocate a certain amount of their tokens to be given away for free in return for joining the community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
i think airdrop is a project wherr you can get free coins. you just have to do some simple jobs or task on the ICOs and get the coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
Airdrop is a promotional gimmick offered by a cryptocurrency where the cryptocurrency company distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to kickstart their cryptocurrency projects. Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Airdrops are now a common promotional tool for ICOs. They donate your tokens for free, and then attract you to pay attention to their projects and build a huge community. This is their purpose.
In addition, there is another kind of airdrop, they have no ICO, just to let you know their project, which is also a propaganda.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 26, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
The general airdrop project can clearly see the airdrop logo in its bounty thread title! General airdrops have no terminology, but the requirements for an airdrop form may not be the same!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
May 26, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
Thank you for all the reply, I get it now. Will try to join some airdrop asap
Pay attention to those projects that wish to form a community around self, in such projects you can get a very good profit.
Just because a coin has an airdrop does not mean that the price is going to go up one day. There is more coins that was just released and pumped without the use of airdrop campaigns.

You are on point. I have seen some hardly known coins without any community around it pumped so high following release to the exchange. I think is all about how much Bitcoin the owners of the project got to throw up and down on the coin when listed on the exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 26, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Pay attention to those projects that wish to form a community around self, in such projects you can get a very good profit.
Just because a coin has an airdrop does not mean that the price is going to go up one day. There is more coins that was just released and pumped without the use of airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?
Airdrops in cryptocurrency environment simply means your are getting a particular type of token free.It is usually directly sent to your wallet.It is a great strateegy used by Project teams to promote awareness about a project and thereby grow the community.It is not to be confused with bounties where you are paid for performing certain tasks for a crypto project and are then rewarded with the tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 26, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
Activity: 112
May 25, 2018, 03:53:30 PM
To be honest, airdrop reminds me of MMM. Only here no one cares about investments (of course they do). It's just you're not required to do that here. The most important thing is to attract new people. the Calculation is that some of these people will be interested in the project and will Finance.
copper member
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
Airdrop is the medium to promote your product and get free earnings. Airdrop is a good way of earning money.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 25, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Hi! airdrop is that moment / action when some team just begins to give tokens of the firm for certain actions. For example, like, a retweet, or record of your mail for advertizing and other, i.e. they give you coins for of $ couple that you have increased their recognition through the social networks
Activity: 322
May 25, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
The project grants rewards to its participants, who perform different tasks on time. For me, this opportunity allows you to learn more about the prospects of a particular project.
Activity: 39
May 25, 2018, 01:00:59 PM
Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?
Airdrop is a giveaways to introduce their project to the people. Dev team distribute a small amount of token to those who have registered. It is a one way of marketing strategy to attract investors as well.
Activity: 90
May 25, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
An airdrop is a form of gift in tokens form that a project offers freely to people for them to promote their ICO for them. For airdrops, you just perform a simple task such as sharing their twitter post or sharing their facebook post and joining their telegram group.
Activity: 87
May 25, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
Airdrop is a free way to send tokens, it allows the project to quickly familiarity everyone, this is a promotional skill.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Airdrop is a term used for free tokens. Airdrop is absolute free token, in most cases, if you are participating in airdrop you just have to fill form and you will get your tokens but some of them do come with small tasks before you get tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
A way of making your page appear populated with legit accounts by paying themin return
Pages:
Jump to: