Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Airdrop? - page 7. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 04:38:36 AM
to be honest I'm not very well informed about airdrop, because I belong to the new bitcoin and ico project, but as I know so far, the airdrop is like a new coin giveaways, in order to promote its coins, it's just have to follow the rules and conditions in following the airdrop
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
September 01, 2017, 04:07:21 AM
There has two way to earn Bitcoin. First is faucets. But by this, you can earn less money. Second is earn money by coins which come from Airdrops. It is for newfangled altcoins awareness. A little bit altcoins are given free. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 03:38:57 AM
If you own the Waves platform wallet, you've received many airdrops in the past if you have some Waves in your wallet.  It's the token that keeps on giving.  I've received: mercury, waves community tokens, ripto bux, and also a bunch of other tokens not worth mentioning.   Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 11:31:24 AM
Thanks for the post let me know more about Airdrop.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
August 30, 2017, 10:49:53 AM
it's good question. it's the process to get some coins.there are many Airdrops in forum.u have to find airdrops.then participate and earn coin.it's too easy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 30, 2017, 10:25:49 AM
Airdrop is an activity which a team will give you free coins. There are so many airdrops here at this forum. Try to look at it, it is easy to find here at altcoin announcements. Participate and earn free money Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 10:01:45 AM
When u dont have any coin.... the dev will give u some.. that is airdrop. but something similar between airdrop and bounty now... now u'll need do something to have airdrop from dev
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 30, 2017, 09:54:32 AM
Thank you for all the reply, I get it now. Will try to join some airdrop asap
I would say it would be somehow hard to join directly since as far as i know those airdrops do require a specific forum rank which im sure newbies wont really allow but depending on the airdrop and to their rules. Im not too familiar with but i did see some airdrops on how they works. Its like really just a giveaway into their coins which do have an specific task for you to be qualified.

No it's not very hard to join them if you can pass to their requirements then your all good to have their airdrops  but you should follow the rules so that you can pass to their criteria and able to receive the deserving award for yourself. maybe you should try to seek an idea with deeponion and masternodecoin since they where the best coin giving a nice airdrop today.
I agree, deepionion and masternodecoin is two of most good airdrop did happen on this year which their prices rise up on a short period of time after the distribution.This is why airdrops are gems when it comes to claim free coins. They are really not hard to comply as long you do follow the instructions but there are really some airdrops do require forum ranks not just accepting new accounts or newbie members.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 08:57:37 AM
What's the first airdropped coin? Huh

If I am not wrong, then AuroraCoin was the first airdrop and it happened in April 2014. But this airdrop was not open to everyone. Only the citizens of Iceland could participate in it, and the allocation was 31.8 AUR per head. The value of 1 AUR is around $0.72 now. It is traded in markets such as Bittrex, Cryptopia, and YoBit.
Thank you for answering. Iceland citizens experienced first airdrop! Shocked
however first airdropped coin price is much lower than I thought it was. Cry
Activity: 1
August 30, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
Any news about airdrop ?
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2017, 08:24:14 AM
It's basically when the developers of a coin decide to give away some coins for free, usually to those who already hold coins. It can drive the price up in a short period of time because people want to buy coins in order to get free coins in the airdrop (if they only airdrop for those who already hold coins)
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 30, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
I'm trying to register on DeepOnion forum. What must I write in Verification & Airdrop?

you'll need to have member rank in order to participate in campaign

I've finally reached Jr. member and saw that 5 days ago they've limited them too

Member rank on this forum?  Sad

yes, but you can still register on Onion forum Smiley
just register there and don't forget logins, but keep the activity on both accounts
Can i ask only member rank would be qualified for joining a airdrop?
Activity: 3
August 30, 2017, 06:51:24 AM
What is the difference between bounty and airdrop?

A bounty is a task a dev team wants someone to do, like translating a whitepaper into another language. Instead of paying someone in Fiat, they offer a bounty to the community.

It's a great way to get user engagement and solve an issue the dev's are having.

Airdrops are free shitcoins.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 06:36:07 AM
Airdrop can be
1. Free supply of some tokens to every users based on their Identity (IP, ID, wallet address,etc.)
2. Selling of worthless tokens for Ethereum. (You'll get 100000000 xxx tokens but you should have at least 0.0001 ETH in your wallet)
Activity: 70
August 30, 2017, 06:26:23 AM
A simple airdrop, can be said to wage up someone after doing something work aimed so that people are happy Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 06:06:30 AM
Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?

An airdrop is a free giveaway of a new coin as a form of introduction to the crypto community. There are new projects with their respective tokens that choose airdrops rather than bounty campaigns. They are alloting a certain percentage of their initial token for giveaways to spread the word of their new token. But not all new coins are introduced this way. There are now a few airdrops. Projects tend to choose bounty campaign. Some others have airdrops as well as bounty though. Some airdrops are also unique in that they require the participants to wear signature and make posts.

Airdrop I guess is the easiest way to gain bitcoins. I can't believe it. They give away bitcoins for free but then it is I think for promotion and it is actually an expensive promotion
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
August 30, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
What is the difference between bounty and airdrop?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 30, 2017, 04:56:18 AM
Its a simple way to gather some free coins without doing any hard efforts most of them is just a simple replies or a simple shared from your social accounts its a great ways as well to collect newer coins which been introduce due to ico's or projects that needs more exposures.
Activity: 125
August 30, 2017, 04:53:34 AM
I've tried but I must to write something in field Verification & Airdrop and don't know what.  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 04:49:04 AM
I'm trying to register on DeepOnion forum. What must I write in Verification & Airdrop?

you'll need to have member rank in order to participate in campaign

I've finally reached Jr. member and saw that 5 days ago they've limited them too

Member rank on this forum?  Sad

yes, but you can still register on Onion forum Smiley
just register there and don't forget logins, but keep the activity on both accounts
Pages:
Jump to: