Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Airdrop? - page 3. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
for me airdrop is head start who just began to work in crypto world. but old airdrop campaigns better then now a days unfortunatelly.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
This is used in order to promote the cryptocurrency to other members of cryptocurrency communities.
And can be said that their means of payment is through airdrop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 11:22:41 AM
Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?

Consider the situation - there is a certain platform or service, but no one wants to invest in the project, so as not to risk. In this case, the developers give participants free tokens, so that they appreciate the benefits of the project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 24, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Its like giveaway Smiley
that is not giveaway. Airdrop is a form of ICO promotion. They donate a small amount to their project followers to lure investors into their project. If the project is good, Airdrop participants will also invest in the ICO project
Activity: 215
May 24, 2018, 01:58:36 PM
Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
Airdrop is a payment for performing simple actions like joining a group and following on Twitter! I have participated in many Airdrops and more than 80% are fraudulent. But some are well paid, each received 2000$ from 1 airdrop!! I have participated in many Airdrops and more than 80% are scam. But some are well paid, each received 2000$ from 1 airdrop!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 01:41:01 PM
Airdrop is the strategy of projexts and icos around crypto world. It us the way of giving off free tokens for a little effort to gather followers and investors for their ico.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
Airdrops are almost universally just a promotion campaign. However, there have been airdrops of legit coins worth actual money. The amounts are often pretty small, but it depends on how the airdrop is performed.
Activity: 163
May 24, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
This is a kind of task, you must complete the task that you are asked to make comments or subscribe to a particular group or channel and in return receive a reward!
Activity: 47
May 24, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?
aidrop is a way to give tokens for free for dumpers! i personally do not like airdrops, better if they sell tokens on ico or burn them or make bounty programms
Activity: 202
May 24, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
i did airdrope half year ago. but nothing get from it. after it i began doing bounty projects
Activity: 134
May 22, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
Thank you for all the reply, I get it now. Will try to join some airdrop asap
Why do you just want to join Airdrop? I see there are several campaigns in this forum, available signature campaigns, social media campaigns and more. You know, airdrop only gives token with a very small amount. You better follow the signature campaign and others, in addition to joining the airdrop.
Activity: 186
May 22, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
Airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a promotional tool, Airdrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition to obtain Cryptocurrency tokens, such as tasks such as social media or video-making arranged by Airdrop Company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
Airdrop is a normally chargeless mints which you prayer to commissure them and adopt any instructions and you're actual to admit and welcome their chargeless coins.
Activity: 103
May 21, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
Airdrops are some of the tokens that people give to eligible people for free. In fact, I think there is not much value. Bounty activities are more effective and reliable.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 04:27:42 PM
Airdrop is a free token. It is given to participants, you just need to sign up. Airdrop is done when the team of the certain program doeesn't want to run an ICO or initial coin offering. Be aware that not all of the airdrop site is trustworthy some of them is just a phishing sites.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
I advice you  read this article about your question)))
https://medium.com/the-mission/what-are-airdrops-in-crypto-world-a345725c75e0

however be careful. sometimes airdrop sometimes is time wasting))) and is not secure)))
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
Airdrop is registration, after which the team will give you free coins. There are a lot of Airdrops on this forum. Participate and earn free money)))
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 20, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
Airdrop gives us free coins without work and airdrops make only a small profit and sometimes it does not cost.
Activity: 25
May 20, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
BIXBITE IS ANNOUNCING AIRDROP CAMPAIGN!✅✅✅

TELEGRAM AIRDROP CAMPAIGN

Join now and get BixBite as a reward!
Follow the procedure:
1. Join BIXBITE official Telegram group. https://t.me/bixbitecoin
2. Invite as many friends as you can to the Telegram group.
3. Fill out the form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5DsuabGbHspl0EAD2dhknp-2HISZ2uCWAI4mhqeYwZ9w4WA/viewform
That's all!

Rules, Terms & Conditions:
1. You must join our telegram main group
2. You must stay in the group until the bounty campaign ends.
3. You must be active, but gentle (no spamming, trolling or be intolerate allowed).

Airdrop will be sent immediately after the start of the mainet!
Wait for the start of the mainet - and you will get your airdrop!

Save all the keys to restore it to cli / gui wallet bixbite in the future.

- Bitcointalk
Pages:
Jump to: