Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 29. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
well see for yourself
buy some on coinsmarkets
and be surprised Grin
Activity: 140
My best pos coins are Xgot, B3, Buzz. They are doing very well in terms of returns and price.
those are the three!

b3 you think Huh  10 satoshi now, and all time down Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pos Altcoins Club
I would wait for Ethereum to go POS, now that will be something interesting to wait for. (go Casper!).

people are talking about it for a year and still no eth pos on the horizon.
Activity: 130
I would wait for Ethereum to go POS, now that will be something interesting to wait for. (go Casper!).
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Cardano is the PoS coin everybody should invest right now.. really
its still only on bittrex and its one of the most promising coins out there

45 Billion coin supply and a 600 million dollar marketcap already.  What is the POS %? 
Activity: 126
Cardano is the PoS coin everybody should invest right now.. really
its still only on bittrex and its one of the most promising coins out there
Activity: 70
My best pos coins are Xgot, B3, Buzz. They are doing very well in terms of returns and price.
those are the three!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nah, that coin is not even worth talking about through a ref link. Why would you promote such a scam coin that is only after your money?
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
My experience is that many of the hyper inflationary coins like IFLT, EMB and 1337 tend to go to less than 1 sat and the platforms with low staking rates (less than 10%), e.g. Ark, Lisk, Spectrecoin, Waves, etc tend to have better overall returns when you include both capital appreciation and staking income. I invested in 808 and it delivered great returns for a limited time until it fell catastrophically during the BTC Fork madness. I have my doubts that 808 will recover its previous highs due to the lack of a use case and the community seems unwilling to change the staking rate to a more sustainable level.

My current favorites in the staking world are Triangles, Crave, Deep Onion and Spectrecoin.

kangaroobitsv2 has 3%-5% per a year + random rewards and super blocks. its relatively new and price is really low right now, available at coinsmarkets.
Activity: 424
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
My experience is that many of the hyper inflationary coins like IFLT, EMB and 1337 tend to go to less than 1 sat and the platforms with low staking rates (less than 10%), e.g. Ark, Lisk, Spectrecoin, Waves, etc tend to have better overall returns when you include both capital appreciation and staking income. I invested in 808 and it delivered great returns for a limited time until it fell catastrophically during the BTC Fork madness. I have my doubts that 808 will recover its previous highs due to the lack of a use case and the community seems unwilling to change the staking rate to a more sustainable level.

My current favorites in the staking world are Triangles, Crave, Deep Onion and Spectrecoin.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think PIVX coin seems good, but also STRAT is a nice PoS coin. However PoS might not be the best staking option right now, there are new like delegated PoS like ARK
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Ive been in Crypto just over a year and a half, 7 figure portfolio of about 10-12 alts... holding some big bags but only recently got into staking my coins on a wallet.... personally I really like SHIFT (decentralized web hosting, Dutch project)  good staking... already seen 5x returns on it... could be huge

my second pick, more speculative, doesnt have staking but will have nodes thats start at 50k XBY is Xtrabytes, its a platform out of Hungary, not to dissimilar to Antshares.... I consider it the Hungarian NEO... could be massive... but risky.

Third Pick is RISE... .I really love the Lisk blockchain.... staking is great on Lisk Rise and Shift.... Rise is already pretty big..... rumors that it will be featured in palm beach confidential... could pop 5x easily.... really like it.

feel free to ask me any questions or check my twitter.
Activity: 139
If you invest to PoS coin which is not like ethereum with smart contracts you just waste your money. I would suggest you to way ethereum PoS which make sense.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The best thing to look for in POS coins is that the coin has a bright long term future. That is why I believe RAIN is one of the best right now, the dev will be releasing the whitepaper before the end of the year and will development real world uses for the coin. The future looks very good for this coin and right now the price is a steal under 500 sats, all time high was 3k sats. Another POS coin that I think has a long term future is XIOS, the dev is active and strong community support, TOR will be implemented soon along with other features coming in the near future. Masternodes are working perfectly and right now the price to run a XIOS masternode is under 1k USD as the price has come down a little since its peak a few weeks ago.

Other mentions:

DMD
XLR
Boat
MAY
BITB
MOIN
GP

All look to have good futures.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
The best poscoin is still dash. If you onle have small money to make masternoods you can try deepunion and register for airdrop. And also you can choose waves and leased the coin, you can exit waves leasing anytime you need your money. Bitsend also good for making masternodes it is required 2500 bsd to make one masternodes. In 2018 q1 there will be exscude which require 25000 eon to become a master nodes and the total eon in circullation probably only 240 mill.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Anyone invest in postoken ? Im interesting to buy but pos proses is complicated to learn for me at MEW, someone have experience ?
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
One of the very few anonymous coins that I know of (actually I know only one)

That has got fully implemented TOR tech by default in its cliend currently cause of network weight awards you with ~8-10% staking (XSPEC)

ALWAYS DO THE RESEARCH FIRST

Activity: 121
ETH will eventually happen keep in mind its speculated youll need 32 to stake which at current prices is about 10k USD.

My vote is for EQT - Equitrader - 30 percent steady stake
Pages:
Jump to: