Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 33. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Ardor is the best POS coin to buy now as the price will increase in 2018. Long term hold
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
do you know diamond?
25% staking reward, low coincap.
has had a decent rise and a correction lately.
may be a good point to think about getting in
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Accelerator token has 300% for the first year. If I remember correctly. There is even a limited airdrop for it going on currently.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Neblio, hopefully once the RESTful APIs are out this one will shine.

POSW, got a lot coming in the next few months;

Coin swap coming and rebranding.

Going to fork from PIVX and introduce TPOS (trustless POS)

Masternodes and revolving stake bonuses.

Once the new wallet is up and running they will introduce the main POS coins to become stake able through their wallet, a multi coin stake able wallet!!!

What's exactly posw? And which coin is implementing this?
Guys when someone post the coin he think is good for stake pls send all informations for example the Roi % or the minimum amount for start and have a a daily stake . would be better so we can understand and do our own calculations

https://twitter.com/BitbSproutCalc/status/921182247935528961
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Once the new wallet is up and running they will introduce the main POS coins to become stake able through their wallet, a multi coin stake able wallet!!!

What's exactly posw? And which coin is implementing this?
Guys when someone post the coin he think is good for stake pls send all informations for example the Roi % or the minimum amount for start and have a a daily stake . would be better so we can understand and do our own calculations
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
There are several POS coins that I personally invest in,

Waves - gives a steady return in both Miner tokens, and other tokens that are hosted on their platform. You don't need the wallet open to stake so just log off and check back in a years time.

DeepOnion - Gives 10% back a year roughly, again you can let the weight build up offline if your away on holiday etc, then open for a while and reap the rewards.

Both these coins have high future potentials.

Oh sweet, I didn't even realize WAVES was a pos coin.  How is the interest?  I'm guessing you have to actually hold the coins built on their platform to actually reap the benefits on the pos (i.e. staking WAVES doesn't net you TEXCOIN interest).

Can anybody explain how Waves staking works? As I know it is some special kind of staking/mining Huh
you just need to enter the address of the pool you want to lease them, and you will automatically get new coins in your wallet (or web wallet).that's all. Your tokens are not sent anywhere, they remain in your wallet. It's very simple.it's the lpos(or dpos) system. Enjoy your free coins  Wink

Thank you. So I dont have to be online to stake it? I guess it doesnt work with exchange wallets.
Can you recommend a good pool and a good wallet?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Rads, Wings and Bitsend my favorites coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Not at the moment, but I think ethereum will be the best choice for the near future.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Can anyone recommend the highest paying WAVES leasing node?

This page has an interesting chart:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/6dg9fg/various_leasing_sites/

I was thinking of going with WAVESGO but then compared "MRT."

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/miners-reward-token/

These are live stats:

http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/

Activity: 90
Merit: 13
I like Radium.

Actual 0.5 coins per each stake. Actually coin price is approx USD3.80
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
I am betting on Waves as a long term investment.
I think even the first earnings and the joy of investing in waves do not have to be long term, so you can rather invest some part of your budget in waves right now.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

Waves - gives a steady return in both Miner tokens, and other tokens that are hosted on their platform. You don't need the wallet open to stake so just log off and check back in a years time.

DeepOnion - Gives 10% back a year roughly, again you can let the weight build up offline if your away on holiday etc, then open for a while and reap the rewards.

Oh sweet, I didn't even realize WAVES was a pos coin.  How is the interest?  I'm guessing you have to actually hold the coins built on their platform to actually reap the benefits on the pos (i.e. staking WAVES doesn't net you TEXCOIN interest).

Can anybody explain how Waves staking works? As I know it is some special kind of staking/mining Huh
you just need to enter the address of the pool you want to lease them, and you will automatically get new coins in your wallet (or web wallet).that's all. Your tokens are not sent anywhere, they remain in your wallet. It's very simple.it's the lpos(or dpos) system. Enjoy your free coins  Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Oh sweet, I didn't even realize WAVES was a pos coin.  How is the interest?  I'm guessing you have to actually hold the coins built on their platform to actually reap the benefits on the pos (i.e. staking WAVES doesn't net you TEXCOIN interest).

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
I think masternode coins have more potential then just regular POS like PPC. Masternodes more stable way to longterm value growth because of № of coins locked inside. Also it has more value in infrastructure.
That's mainly because the speculators on the exchanges that don't know about the sprouting aspects of Bitbean are selling so they can get more bitcoin ahead of the BitcoinGold fork. After the fork all the altcoins should recover. imho.

so this is a good time to get more beans?? at least 500k to start sprouting?

I may not be a good person to ask. I was late on my rent to get more Beans this month. At this point I am selling off randomness to get more beans. Would you like some PCI-E risers?
Activity: 151
That's mainly because the speculators on the exchanges that don't know about the sprouting aspects of Bitbean are selling so they can get more bitcoin ahead of the BitcoinGold fork. After the fork all the altcoins should recover. imho.

so this is a good time to get more beans?? at least 500k to start sprouting?
Activity: 151
so how about bitbeans?? i knew that bitbeans reward is 1 sprout = 1000 beans as now is about 0.0025 cents per bean and with 500k to 1million have have dailly sprouts if stake 24/7 hrs.

however i look at the exchange (bittrex - highest buy order) the buy order is about 8.3BTC but the selling is 83,000++ BTC the supply is like alot more than demand.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So which will be good for long term?? I am looking at stable and can good for long...

RAIN is good long term.  808 has a good team behind it.  There are others that are supported by legendary and hero accounts, look for those.  It might take a big investment if you want to buy enough for the wallet to stake. 
Pages:
Jump to: