Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 32. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What exactly is it
Activity: 197
even though it's not implemented yet, I'd recommend to invest in ETH and stack up as much as you can. ETH is planning to move to PoS at one time or another, which means sooner or later you'll be able to receive a dividend for simply holding your coins. The reason I recommend that you go for ETH, or more accurate to wait for it, is because no other PoS coin has the ecosystem and adoption that ETH has experienced. It's very likely that this trend will continue and it will sooner or later reflect on its price, when you've stacked and the protocol has been updated, you'll be ready. They are doing other cool things (the Ethereum foundation) such as increasing privacy, which is a very important requirement for many corporations who if decide to implement the protocol in their business activities, will require some sort of privacy for the customer sensitive data, which Ethereum will be able to offer that.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Version went up about 80% since I mentioned it a couple weeks ago.  Now it's back down, a good time to buy.  It's a coin with utility and doesn't take a lot to start seeing stakes coming in.

For those who don't know, staking wallets are the easiest thing in the world to back up.  You just save your wallet.dat file in the Appdata folder, and if the wallet ever corrupts, just delete everything in there except that wallet.dat (and maybe a .conf file if there is one) and restart the wallet.  It rebuilds everything and syncs.  I just keep backup folders of the name of my coins with their .dat files in them, and all the coins are safe.
I’m aware of Version but the volume is too low. I hate good coins with very low volume. You buy a ilttle bit and the price doubles in Sell Orders.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Syscoin, currently rebranding and 15 nov masternodes and POS system.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
XDE2 coin also have 300% PoS or 500% for loyalty members. they had swap to the XDE2 V2 and have not yet high volume but it's possible to get fast earnings from there
thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0;topicseen
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Shift is my #1 coin under 15ml cap, on bittrex and has good staking.

checks all the boxes.

honorable mention to Xtrabytes, doesnt have staking but Static Nodes. My other hidden gem.

Can you tell me how to stake shift? Can't find information on the website.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Shift is my #1 coin under 15ml cap, on bittrex and has good staking.

checks all the boxes.

honorable mention to Xtrabytes, doesnt have staking but Static Nodes. My other hidden gem.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Version went up about 80% since I mentioned it a couple weeks ago.  Now it's back down, a good time to buy.  It's a coin with utility and doesn't take a lot to start seeing stakes coming in.

For those who don't know, staking wallets are the easiest thing in the world to back up.  You just save your wallet.dat file in the Appdata folder, and if the wallet ever corrupts, just delete everything in there except that wallet.dat (and maybe a .conf file if there is one) and restart the wallet.  It rebuilds everything and syncs.  I just keep backup folders of the name of my coins with their .dat files in them, and all the coins are safe.
Activity: 462
BTX and SMART
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Activity: 280
I love crypto
Accelerator token has 300% POS for first year and its backed up by mining! You can use the tokens to mine Ethereum, more cryptoes will come in future. But it means that the tokens will always have value. They will not become worthless.

Checkout the whitepaper:
 http://accelerator.network/

Im trading in etherdelta, price have been going up steadily from 0.0004 to 0.001 Ether. Top price was around 0.005 Ether.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Ember coin pos: 7200% (till 31 october) then will be 720% always a lot!
b3 coin: insane pos : 10.000 from block 60k to block 80k if i dont wrong still are at block 62k about 70 days till reach block 80k so good staking  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz coin 100% pos
mouse coin also very good you stake like a beast!!!
ukcoin too

you say neblio but neblio just give 100% year so is not the best right now ihmo, or i wrong something?  Huh
look all the prices ember and b3 are amazing

haha yes only 10% but your listed coins are all shit coin with no real value. i can fork any coin with 999999999% stake reward but she still a shity coin.

B3 looks to good to be true indeed. You mentioned all these coins have no real value. Can I ask what methodology you used to evaluate them?

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
PIVX is the first coin to implement full Zero Coin protocol privacy in a 100% Proof of Stake coin - it's definitely a good investment right now!! 

The wallets on exchanges are currently getting upgraded for this change, once that's done I'm expecting a huge increase in price, at least another 25% up.

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
The good coin for PoS is Dash the only trusted pos coin and i also suggest you to check bitsend it need 2500 bitsend to stake. Ark and neo is new coin with PoS concept with good return. NEO very good tho.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
What PoS coins have active development and trading at low price right now?

Growthcoin, Truckcoin, Bottlecaps, Kangeroobits, Boat, PiggyCoin, Version, 808, and 1337.  RAIN is also very low priced right now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I would say NEO, ADA or Waves.
NEO or Waves because you don't need your computer and software running. It is not very much if you don't have a lot of coins, but it is not too bad.
There is also HODLcoin or DigitalNote. You can get lots of coin and no need of the wallet to open the wallet (interest rate very high), but the value of thoses coins decreased a lot. Their value is near 18 satochis.
Activity: 126
ADA coin is the best PoS coin right now
its still not even PoS . . . but it will be soon
read about it .. a new algorithm
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
What PoS coins have active development and trading at low price right now?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Onion is now neatly all time low and they have 10% POS rate per year. This is very reasonable rate for me because higher rates are good only for short term coins because of self-pos-killing.

If you want pure speculative token only for profit, check POStoken and Accelerator token.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Ardor is the best POS coin to buy now as the price will increase in 2018. Long term hold

How high are the rewards for their staking? I also thought about a buy in the last couple of weeks. Maybe I will wait for a dip
Pages:
Jump to: