Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing? - page 25. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 16
Of course, Bitcoin is relatively the most reliable and valuable. Compared with other air coins, the risk is relatively small. If you are a believer in Bitcoin, then hold Bitcoin for a long time, just for speculation and when the return is good, you can consider selling it. But I suggest you hold Bitcoin for a long time. The investment right is in your hands. You can decide according to your own ability.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
For me personally, adding more and hodling works much better than actively trading. I tried trading before of course and I sucked at it, so instead buying low selling high, more often than not I ended up doing the exactly opposite thing due inexperience, ignorance and impatience.

Last time I tried to sell some BTC in order to rebuy when it goes down was back in 2019, and managed to loose like 5%  of my BTC, and never tried anything similar ever again. My guess is that at least 95% of the people would end up having more BTC  if they just hodl, instead getting into day trading
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?
Pages:
Jump to: