Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 14. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 05, 2018, 07:00:17 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think for beginner it is better to invest and than make some observations, to learn trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
If I ask it is better to just invest in bitcoin than to trade because if investing in the discussion is to buy the minimum investment cost.

For me if you have the experience on trading, trading is a better option than investment, because with trading you can easily earn profit imagine there are many cryptocurrencies to choose from. However, investing in bitcoin is a good option also but it took a long-term to earn profit from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
I think it most depends on your skills, if you have enough skills and time to trade, than trading is better, if no, you should just invest.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 05, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
The fact is that being a profitable trader is really really REALLY hard, and that applies to folks who are working in companies that have tons of infrastructure, experience, insights into money flows, systems and algorithms which give them an edge. Now, when talking about people like you and me, and home on our mac books, trying to beat the market...the task being next to impossible. Trying to work out what is going to happen tomorrow is gambling against the house, and the house always wins.

Investing is easy if you have a long term view, and understand how to deploy capital against that view.
Agree, investing is good  if you are aiming for long term success, trading have a lots of sway and each time we see the market there's always a risk
behind, I think we should learn both of this along the way while we are looking for much better earnings, experience traders always find the advantage
and good signal before entering the market, while wise traders always buy when they seen potential project, this type of investment will bring result
when the success has been achieved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think you can got more profit through investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 06:24:05 AM
For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I obviously support your opinion because investing oftenly not trusted but day trading must be profitable and trusted. I like trading very much.
Activity: 448
Diagon
March 05, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
It is better to do both at the same time. But you need to be able to know how to invest and trade. Therefore, it is better do that you know how to do well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
Try both.

Make it a buy-sell.

Also for investment purposes.

I earned money by doing sell-offs in the beginning. I then held some of the money I earned for investment purposes.

Making money is in your hands ...

Research, observe and win!
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Trading a bitcoin takes less time. Usually traders enter the market for a few months and once the price reaches its peak they are out. Traders are sensitive to the price of bitcoin while investors are indifferent. They are also less likely to give up on their investment easily.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 06:12:33 AM
both are better because it has the same goal to earn profits. If you want more profits in a shorter time so you choose trading but you need to consider both rising and falling markets to go and out so trading is more risky. While in investing you buy bitcoin and sell it for a long period of time through buying bitcoin and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
March 05, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
If you master the trading that is a nice idea for fastest money and if you have a good income and then invest bitcoin for a future so for me trade and then invest.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
I think both are very promising, trade and invest is a way to produce bitcoin .. You can trade while investing to get a lot of bitcoin do really earnest and full consideration in order to minimize lost and klo want to invest better recognize who the developers of the coin and it is clear the market in order to get a profit ....
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
March 05, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
The fact is that being a profitable trader is really really REALLY hard, and that applies to folks who are working in companies that have tons of infrastructure, experience, insights into money flows, systems and algorithms which give them an edge. Now, when talking about people like you and me, and home on our mac books, trying to beat the market...the task being next to impossible. Trying to work out what is going to happen tomorrow is gambling against the house, and the house always wins.

Investing is easy if you have a long term view, and understand how to deploy capital against that view.
Activity: 450
March 05, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
Trade or Invest This is actually the matter of whose mind is the matter. But Someone like Trade actually, Short term trade is the vest way to earn more dollar.
20-50% profit makes happy short term trader.
 ICO invest also calles Short term trade.
So choose a option which you want from your mind.
Activity: 144
March 05, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
If I ask it is better to just invest in bitcoin than to trade because if investing in the discussion is to buy the minimum investment cost.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

If you ar a newcomer and don't how not much knowledge with trading, investing will be a better option. Trading js a bit complicated and hard to understand at first. Both involves risk but I think investting is lesser risky compared tk trading knowing that there are instances whereas some are scammed. So it is more advisable to read more about it
Others told me that trading is better than investing since you have more options to choose what cryptocurrency you are going to buy at a low price and sell it at a higher price at any point of time. On the other hand, investing is also good but it's a hodling scheme where only those who have the heart to hodl will always win.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
March 05, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

We are aware what trading amd investing is and both are so popular and useful here in bitcoin community. Well, if you are the kind of people who got a long patience tgerwfore I suggest to go investing and yet in the other hand go for trading. But I prefer and love to do both of these, so you should somehow try to do both.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 05, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
every last bit of it are extraordinary and achievable strategies for picking up money through bitcoins truly. They both hold incredible capacity of returning high advantages. You just need to consider what suits you best. I figure it may be perfect in case you make a motivation stacked with every typical for the two strategies for acquiring from bitcoin and witness for yourself what you accept is fitting in light of your similar targets and needs. This wouldn't simply help you to pick which system you wamt yet also causes you transform into a better than average money related authority by assessing your own specific characteristics.
Activity: 170
March 05, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Someone told me to learn first then trade and invest after you're ready.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
March 05, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
do both of them, to trade in cryptocurrency doesn't need a lot of money. Split your funds into 50:50 for investments and trading. Look for anything cheap for investment and start trading by learning charts and market, enter the market when the price is low.
Pages:
Jump to: