Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 9. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 08, 2018, 11:58:45 PM
Trading requires you to have experience and useful information to earn a profit every day. If you get the right information, you will get rich quick and make more money. Investing helps you avoid trading risks, but you spend too much time waiting for an ICO project to complete.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
For a beginner lets start with both of them, you trade and invest at the same time. Pick one or two coins that worth to invest, undervalued and has high prospect. Then pick another two coins to trade, you will learn more about the market and charts, just trade in small amount. You will get a lot of experience.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 08, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
before choosing,you should learn first the meaning of INVESTING AND TRADING,because trading is part of investment too,if you want to make profit here you must be ready about the risk you might encounter along the way.the possibility of losing your capital but consider also the opportunity of gaining big amount.so read all of the advices in your thread and success will come to your path
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Investing is not as complicated as compared to trading. Investing is just a simple case of buying Bitcoin or Ethereum or any altcoin you wish to hodl for quite some time to let it grow in value. Everyone can do that, even newbies like you. You can actually start it anytime. I advise that you buy some Bitcoins and other major altcoins right now while the prices are still very cheap. Trading on the other hand requires some skills that you will have to learn if you want to be successful in it. So while you are waiting for your investments to grow, you may also start studying trading.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
March 08, 2018, 11:44:32 PM
every people has there own perspective, some might say trading is easier and some might say investing. What I can just suggest to you is choose what you want, then excel on it! Improve your knowledge so you can earn more on what you choose.
Activity: 165
March 08, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

The limited funds you've make you hesitate to accept ideas from your friends and you prefer to focus on one source of income alone (which obviously has resulted). I think you have made a wise decision and that is the best option, I understand how difficult it's to make a decision but that is what it must do even if it hurts a bit or it may have made your friend offended. Well, that's just a private matter but for the future there's nothing wrong if you try to accept the offer it might be good for you

There are certainly opportunities for partiality. Look at your consciousness and the doorway. Opportunities always belong to a few people. Bitcoin is a bull market. Wait until the bull market, it is time to send chips. The real opportunity of Bitcoin is not at present but at the time of the low tide in previous years. Including Bitcoin, where there is speculation value, hot money may enter the market, and your advance investment is a successful investment.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 08, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

I still prefer investment programs rather than trade. because I'm not one a good trader. Investment will save time and make more money

Being an expert in trading needs more experience, so if you want to become a good trading don't be scared to try because trying can be our way to become an expert . Just put amount that you are afford to lose.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 11:28:59 PM
Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. What is difficult to say? If you invest long-term, you will get high returns, but on trading you need good skills, knowledge to update daily to be able to get the desired profit. I do not bias trader and invest. That's your choice.
In the  case of bitcoin and some other top 20 altcoins i think i investing is better because at bitcoin we can see the rise and fall of the price curve itself, so we'll know when to invest in buying stocks and when to sell stocks. While if we trade it can be profitable but on the other hand, we have to work alone by peddling merchandise, unlike our investments that can sit back while waiting for results.
Exactly when investing in a portfolio we need to monitor it closely. Maybe it will rise or fall soon. I advise people to own up to 10 altcoin. That's the right amount to manage. If we are too big we can take more time to manage them.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 08, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
The trade is best at the present time. If you want to invest, you should choose good investment projects and prestige

All investment projects are unreliable. They are very risky, they can pay you one or two times. And when you invest more money, they will take away and never pay you

Zakcooper40, I believe you're talking about ponzi site which promised a better ROI to their investors and such investment is not advisable. The best investment this days are pre-ICO and ICO investment but you also need to do some research before invest into any of it.
Activity: 280
March 08, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
actually depends on your own preference. Both are good, but you must be knowledgeable enough. Investing is good especially if it is long-termed. On the other hand, trading is good as well, especially if you know how to handle and you have the experience,if you make a profit by trading one must have good experience in it, if one doesn't have enough experience that person might lose money and wont make any good profit. Investing and holding is best for beginners as with time you gain some experience you can start trading and if you are really good in it you might make good profits to it, so your wishBTC
Activity: 95
March 08, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I still prefer investment programs rather than trade. because I'm not one a good trader. Investment will save time and make more money
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
The trade is best at the present time. If you want to invest, you should choose good investment projects and prestige

All investment projects are unreliable. They are very risky, they can pay you one or two times. And when you invest more money, they will take away and never pay you
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 08, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

There are many websites and mlm projects, but all are scams. I also participate in many mlm investment projects such as hextracoin, reglacoin and bitconnect. I think you should not invest and instead trade
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
I can say the both are good, If you are looking for short term source of income then go with trading; if you are looking for a long term one, then go for investing.In investing it will really take time for you to see and get your profits but with trading you will be able to see and get it right away. I actually have both now, so far so good, i am enjoying it at the same time enjoying the profits I am getting out of it.
Activity: 364
March 08, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
Bitcoin trading is the most profitable job now a days the traders are also happy with this and by this way we can become good traders now in the present market bitcoin is highly volatile currency and from this we can use it for many uses in the 2018 the bitcoin users are large in numbers and with this the bitcoin quantity is also increased so it is good for me to use bitcoin and to trade bitcoin the profit margin in bitcoin is good than any other coin. so for me trading is a better job than investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
March 08, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

The limited funds you've make you hesitate to accept ideas from your friends and you prefer to focus on one source of income alone (which obviously has resulted). I think you have made a wise decision and that is the best option, I understand how difficult it's to make a decision but that is what it must do even if it hurts a bit or it may have made your friend offended. Well, that's just a private matter but for the future there's nothing wrong if you try to accept the offer it might be good for you
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 08, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. What is difficult to say? If you invest long-term, you will get high returns, but on trading you need good skills, knowledge to update daily to be able to get the desired profit. I do not bias trader and invest. That's your choice.
In the  case of bitcoin and some other top 20 altcoins i think i investing is better because at bitcoin we can see the rise and fall of the price curve itself, so we'll know when to invest in buying stocks and when to sell stocks. While if we trade it can be profitable but on the other hand, we have to work alone by peddling merchandise, unlike our investments that can sit back while waiting for results.
Activity: 94
March 08, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
What is better trade or invest?, it will depends on how you catch up the situation in the market and on how decide regarding your profit whether quick return or High return. One is regarding the situation in market, if the price is going up then you want to earn immediately profit then trade it, if you want a high return, then invest more on it then hold it for a longer period. Therefore, it will be based on your strategy regarding Trade or Invest decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
no one can  compare trading with investing bcz no one know which is the best way to get money better
Pages:
Jump to: