Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 18. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 02, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
Trading is more profitable if you did a good job in placing your investment at the right price.  While putting some investment and hold it for  a long time is much safer than trading. I guess,  the decision on which is better varies from the person's skills on how will be his/her approach or how he handle it with regards to his/her investment.
Activity: 518
March 02, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
If you are a begginer, then I think you should go with investing because all you have to do is to invest your money in a company which is you will just wait until your money will get a profit while if you will go with trading you will need a lot of time, financial, patience and a knowledge about trading which is I think it is hard to manage.

I guess investing is also need time It's not just always on waiting, you also need time to research about the company where you want to invest and patient is also needed because you need to wait until the project done and after that you get profit.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Trade business scrupulous, you should always follow the market and understand this currency.I think investing is better.You only need to study the projects where to invest
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
March 02, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
If you are a begginer, then I think you should go with investing because all you have to do is to invest your money in a company which is you will just wait until your money will get a profit while if you will go with trading you will need a lot of time, financial, patience and a knowledge about trading which is I think it is hard to manage.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
For me trading is much more safer than investing ,
Because in trade you are the ones who are controlling your money unlike in investment you would just have to wait for it and it have a high chance to be a scam.
In trading you could just lose some percentage of your money in investment you could lose it all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
Investing is the safest way to earn money, as you do not risk your money on the stock exchange. But they are relevant if you have enough money. If you need to earn money here and now you can be a trader, it is not necessary to have a large sum.
Activity: 271
March 02, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
Both of them is good to make profit. In trading, your the one who hold your money and do all the task. If you are good and experienced trader you can much profit in a short period of time. While in investing you are not the who control your money, waiting is all you got to do.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

both have the potential to make a profit
You just have to follow your mind, then try to understand your choice for a month to be able to know the knowledge you have to master
never get bored to learn

This is new world for most people to do invest and also trading so of course we have to learn about this first.
I agree with you that we can not boring to learn. Because if we boring then we will not have enough knowledge to run this new world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 02, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
I am trade person, but I some skills are required for trading.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Invest then learn how to trade this will maximize your earnings from investment, you should start from real trades for experience you should invest small amount to familiarize how trading works. but this is just an optional if you dont have time to do trading then you should invest and wait for the rise.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
March 02, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
Trade or invest. For my own opinion, trading or investment,  they do both good in terms of profit in a long term or short term. But i think there's definitely a certain differences between the two. First, trading is somehow actually a hard one to learn and at the same time to found some capital for it but if you have enough source of money then it's fine, you just have to learn the basic golden rule in trading, the "buy low, and sell high" that's it. But it's not ended there. There's a lot more to be consider to learn and focus. But i assure you that you'll gonna gain huge profit from it.

And investment is some kinda easy and cool one, 'coz you just have to give your investment to someone or a website that is trustworthy and had it's good reputation and not con artists or a scammer. Just be aware of those stuffs. Invest, wait and earn, that's you'll gonna do. But be smart in choosing where you gonna spend your money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
those 2 are nice , but it depends on you if what do you want to choose, but for me, i prefer to choose on invest, for me that was a comfortable for me, but you can trade if you want or if you know about trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

I suggest you to do trading since you only have limited funds, there are high chances that your money will be multiplied. But you need to study first about the coin you are going to trade, dont just trade a random coin if you dont want to lose your money. Make some research and analyzation.
Activity: 462
March 02, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

I'm more of a mix of both. I invest and I trade. Which kind of the best of both worlds. You invest at the same time trade. I invest every now and then specially on bitcoins and go full YOLO on alt coins. For me, have a good mix of both trading and investing. It goes a long way if you look at it.
Activity: 350
March 02, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
For those who have this currency it is good for them to make investment in these they should look at the market and this is good to buy that currency which position is good and in the future when you come to know that another is leading then it is good to invest in the future it is good to make investment in the bitcoin now it is the growing currency and people love to buy this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
March 02, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

Trading and investment  are all good and will give us more profit but doing those things will be needing some knowledge on how to do it.  Trading and investment needs some efforts, time management and proper handling of investment. Good knowledge is greatly needed tob a successful trader and investor.
Activity: 350
March 02, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
If I think you are better investing and trading, you can look for short-term income by trading and if you also invest long-term consider it as your future savings.

You are right. I think trading though is less risky than investing. Trading also can give you faster profit while investing can give you high profit in a long span of time. Also if you do trading you will need the knowledge of how to trade but in investing you'll just wait for your money to grow, Trading needs a lot of effort.
Activity: 1
March 02, 2018, 12:08:12 AM
Following this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
March 01, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Best is mix so you should invest but not on hype but deep when price tank hard afted bad news.
Price is usualy back up shortly.
Best option is invest in years Smiley so you will get allways  gain overtime becouse BTC is deflationary.
Pages:
Jump to: