Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 16. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Both trading and investing is profitable. However, my friends and I concluded that bitcoin can now only be used for transactions and not as a currency because of its low price today. If you will invest in bitcoin, you should have a mindset for long term investment because that is more profitable. In trading, it is better for you to be skilled enough in order not to get lost in the game.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
trading is a way to make a quick profit, or it can be said to be a short-term investment. in contrast to investments that only buy a currency, and wait until some time later sell it when the price, is high and profits are quite a lot...
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 03, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
This both options are good but it is also depend on which one you prefer to do! if you are good for day trading then go for trading and if not then investing is a good thing and hold for long term goals.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:04:49 AM
Both are good but depends on what you want. Investing can be seen as a long term profit where you buy and just watch you money grow over a long period of time or thereabout. Trading, you make profit by seconds, minutes, hours or even days provided you've studied the market trend and chart. but like i said it depends on what you want. If you want to make profit daily then i say trade, but if you want to make profit by waiting for a huge rise and not stressing yourself then i say invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
I would like to choose investment now because now the market condition is good and now i am looking at the coins all of them are growing and this is special for me to take the advantage of this opportunity that now the prices are good and it is better to start investing our money into bitcoin and altcoin too. In the present time the bitcoin value is $11,340 which is good as compared to the previous week.
copper member
Activity: 616
March 03, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
Both are good option, however it depends on your choice. Trading and Investing are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. I prefer to choose on investment, it gives good return in long term.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 08:16:14 PM
Both investment and trading is both good despite of their differences. Because in investment what you will gonna do is sit and wait. And in trading you do all the work, but all your hardwork will be paid. In investing it takes many days to have profit while in trading you can have an everyday profit it you trade best.
Activity: 116
March 02, 2018, 08:02:47 PM
Trade and  Tnvestment are both good. It depends on the market price. For me it's good to trade because bitcoin is volatile. Buying more bitcoin in low price and sell it when the price value of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Investing has been proven that you will earn a huge amount of money for a long term of time, however we cannot underestimate that you might also lose all of your money if one crypto currency die. I can guarantee you that in trading, you will earn a huge amount of money out of it, but it depends on your skills and abilities. When dealing in trading, you can have your income in just a day or a week if you are only experts or skilled enough.
Activity: 322
March 02, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Both are good. Investing in crypto for long term specially with Bitcoin is a good choice.  When it comes to wealth creation in crypto, investing and trading as well as mining are the most popular income generator. However, investing and trading are very different approaches of wealth creation or generating profits in the market. Advantage of Investment over Trading is that you dont need to be stressed daily. looking, waiting for the value to go up and down. If you have much time to spent, go and learn trading. but the risk is much higher than long term investment
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 02, 2018, 07:14:50 PM
trading is more profitable, the reason is because we can get profits directly from the trade of the difference with investment if we invest will wait until the division of our capital again and it is enough time-consuming
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 07:07:06 PM
I think if for beginners better inves aja first, karen for trading it requires experience and calculations are mature so as not to provide harm to us.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
I think investment than trading higher yield, and then hold for a long time, I prefer investment trading is very difficult, if not good deal is easy to cause losses, of course, the investment loss rate is very low.

You can do both in fact, it is a good thing to do because they were connected, as you invest in one crypto in a low price wait for it until it pump again then thats the time to sell and trade for it. But before that you must be knowledgable enough first before doing these too to make sure of your profit. It was not easy to understand these two but if you will going to research and reasd things about it you will be enlighten then.
Activity: 112
March 02, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
The two are, more careful with the investment as it can be bored trade and very good more keep in mind that not always so will win and invest what can lose you success.
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
Both are better. Investing and trading are different. Trading means working day and night to earn because you have to monitor the prices. Trading requires skill as well. Investing will be the easiest way to earn especially in crypto. You don't have to do anything just wait for the coin/s to went up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
Investing is better because i you invest your money will be easly to grow and if you invest it became your long term and they got more income .While if you doing trade it short term base on your strategy if you can get a high amount of money .But these to is better base on people how they move to get more money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
March 02, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Hmmmm. As a beginner I think you need to gather information about the cryptocurrency, if you don't have enough knowledge nothing will happen in your money or possible will lose. Because sometimes you can't control emotion when your money lose and have profit, you can't make a good decision.

And of you have enough knowledge, as like what you said about your funds (limited), I think choose the trading, in this way the only you need to do is wait the right time for the better price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 05:50:54 PM
it's good both that, the main thing to dispose of time correctly! If the investment is on a passive, you can go into it, but the crypto currency is another matter, you need to observe and analyze it!
Same type of risk is there, but i think that if you have some study about bitcoin or other cyrpto market you can make good profit form bitcoin. But if you are investing your money in different crypto currencies without having good study can create problems, therefore it is too much important that we have good knowledge about bitcoin investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
March 02, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
Both are effective having their own advantages & disadvantages. It depends on you if you want to hold for a long time then go for investment, invest in very good ICO by doing deep research since you are investing your money, to avoid Ponzi scheme. I would suggest you invest in crypto that depends on Proof of Stake (POS) algorithm means you will be locking your coins in your wallet for some time to validate transactions & create blocks, then in reward, you will get more coins. So your coins will be increasing as time elapsed. Invest during pre-sale as you will be getting discount on your investment. Another side if you want to gain profits in short-term then go for a trading buy when the market is in a dip and sell when it goes high. Still, it is very risky as you cannot the predict the market it is unstable. You may lose your coins if you don't have trading knowledge. You may win the game or lose depends on your trading skills that when to buy & sell. But one advice whenever the market is down and you are going in lose just don't panic have patience and hold it the market will recover, but that we can't predict when it will recover.
Activity: 86
March 02, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
it's good both that, the main thing to dispose of time correctly! If the investment is on a passive, you can go into it, but the crypto currency is another matter, you need to observe and analyze it!
Pages:
Jump to: