Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 20. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 07:32:05 PM
I personally like investing, but occasionally I like to trade as well. It really depends how much time and money you have to play around with
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
March 01, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
what kind of investment? ponzi,mln? if you thinking about investing on that kind of scheme forget about it you only lose money. just focus investing in trading but before that educate first your self about crypto trading you can also lose money in trading if you dont know what your doing theres also a risk.

Both contain the same risk and thoughts that what if my money does not multiply or give the profit I am expecting? But as said on top study first trading because it is essential if you are going to dive in the world of crypto. You don't need to choose between the two, you can do both at the same time.

If you are lazy to study graphs and be vigilant on news, investing is good for you. But if you want an fast profit through manipulation you can try short term trading of coin. Invest also if you don't have that much time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 07:12:45 PM
Invest in a long term should give profits. The reason people trade is to potentially gain even more.
For example if your coin doubled in price then you double your money, but if you also doubled the number of coins you owned through trading, then you have 4 times the original investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 01, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
You can do both, trading for me is also investing. You invest a money for a small price coin then sell it for a profit. Just one thing you need to do is to research first for the coin that you want to buy or invest with, because now a days there are so many scam ICO's that will just blow your money away, so research first and ask some experts.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
They are both good but everyone can invest and wait, for trading you need experience and enough knowledge
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 01, 2018, 06:36:24 PM
Do you mean, trading and investing to different coin or ICO?
It's depends, but for me, if you have lot of funds, you can do trading. And your profits on trading, you can try them to invest in ICO, which the best way to earn also. There are many ICO nowadays that is really the best.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
both are good in my opinion, but both have their respective risks.
investment in long-term designation, while trading to gain profits quickly and require less capital than investment.

I agree that both are profitable and we will earn a good profit if we do both. If we use with less capital in trading the profit is not as big as want. Because there is a time that we will lose a trade and it we will have a hard time recovering.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
March 01, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
Both are good. Investing is better for beginners. But the best way is to combine trading and investing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
both idea was nice, but you most care and try to study before investing, in crypto world easy money and also easy lose. you need to think every move verywell. but for me trading is the best because day by day you will learn new info. goodluck buddy !  Wink
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
both are good in my opinion, but both have their respective risks.
investment in long-term designation, while trading to gain profits quickly and require less capital than investment.
Activity: 154
March 01, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
the decisions are on each of them but for me it's better that trade may be quicker to make a profit
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
I think both are good. But it has risks, advantages and disadvantages of each. Investments have long-term benefits. Trading short-term profits. And we know the right strategy. In trading we must often monitor the fluctuation.
Activity: 107
March 01, 2018, 01:00:58 PM
Whatever works on you. Trading may give you an income in a snap, but it is only for short-term, unlike investing, which is long term.
Activity: 349
March 01, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.
Yes, both are good, but each has its unique benefits and risks that we will face when participating. If we are a reasonable investor, we have stumbled over many times. When investing and having many life experiences needed, besides, there are many new beginners involved in making the future and many unknowns; I think that should start from the investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
if you are a big trader and have big capital you can be a trader and gain profit then you can set aside some for investment, but if you have minimal capital you can invest and store your assets.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 01, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Both have there risk and advantage ,for me its easier to earn from investing,all you do is to research about the project and what they have to offer,for this you can source for different ICO review spreedsheet,they can help out,comoare to trading that Require differrent technical knowlegde. 
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
I think both are equal and good. Because both are equal to get a higher profit. But the way each work is different, if we sell trade goods or coin to the market. And if investing we buy the goods or buy bitcoin and sell it back when the price of the goods again rise and bitcoin prices. Smiley
Activity: 574
March 01, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Firstly go for knowledge, do research understand what you want to do then take a decision.To me both options are good, you can use part of your capital to invest for the future while the other part for trading to help meetup your daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
March 01, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Both of them have risk, but i think the risk is bigger with trading than invest. But the profit could be bigger with trade than with invest.

Trade with altcoins can give some crazy jumps and send you to instant moon, every day i see coins getting +50% but the hard part is to know which coin will be the next one bumping.

With invest, if the investment is secure, then you will get close to 0.1% daily, you need to be really patience until get areal profit this way.
Activity: 574
March 01, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Trading is not for all people carefull if you don't want to loose lot money,  i would suggest you to invest and keep your coin safe, when it is good time sell it and make good profit
Pages:
Jump to: