Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 26. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
Trad or invest both are good there won position.
Investment is better than Trading. Somebody  called the trad is a luck. Trading  or investing on depends on her working activity.
So trading or investing is most important on there other sides. I thik investment is better than trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 24, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
There was a study done that concludes that investors that invests and hold coins after they had done the proper research tends to profit a lot more than traders.

Many traders, especially the majority of the inexperienced ones, tends to lose money and opportunities, because they sell out their more promising coins and those coins picks up momentum sometime after before they could re-enter again.
Traders also tend to trade around the riskier low MCAP coins that provides the high volatility to enable high potential gains, which adds to them losing out on profiting from long-term gains in the more promising higher MCAP coins, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
You can be successful with your preferred method is a long term investment easier than both. You also just need to pick and buy coins with potential and wait for them to grow, on the other hand trading requires proper research and timing and monitors every hour and involves more risk but profitability is very good. Cool
Activity: 91
February 24, 2018, 01:26:30 PM
Trade an invest..!
Both are better. But if you are a new comer you can not make profit to trade. If you new in BTC i will suggest you to invest money. Or if you have many experience with cryptro world, i will suggest you to trading.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 24, 2018, 01:21:52 PM
Investing is gonna be way easier then trading to start out with.
Trading requires more knowledge and time invested , and you are going up against professional traders.
I would invest the biggest part if i was you and if you really want to try trading start with a small amount , because a couple mistakes and your money is gone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
Day trading is riskier but more beneficial than holding for the short term. You can make alot of money but you can also lose alot of money.
Look at day trading prinicples to start
Trading is a better solution for people that need to make money very fast. Investing requires you to have more than the normal person's patience.
Activity: 364
February 24, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
Both of them are good but risky. Many people of the world are doing these work and earning money. If you want to be a trader then you have know the system perfectly and have to get all the news about the market at all time otherwise you can be fall into any big trouble. If you can keeping you updated with the market and can do all the require work perfectly then you can earn some money as profit.

If you can not do these work perfectly then invest into a coin or gold and hold it but you have to make sure that what kind of coin you want to deal with. If you can not select the proper coin then it will be very risky and the chance of getting loss will be maximum. You should know about all the coin and have to select the perfect coin if you want to invest your money into a coin.

Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Both trading and Investing are profitable. The difference-Investing is a long term undertaking. Bitcoin investors are indifferent to price volatility and unlikely to give up on the investment easily. If bitcoin experiences crash,  the investors can wait through the crash and have the resources to prolong the bad strike. Trading on the other hand is a short term endeavour. Stays in trade for a few months, move on as the price reaches it's peak or abandon the market when it is unprofitable. They are price sensitive and are compared to gamblers-they act quickly and knows when is the right time to leave.
Activity: 207
February 24, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
i am still a new comer and what i heard in some of the member of bitcoin is if you have a money for investing i better choose it than to trade.because if the price of bitcoin will be good then your money will be profit in a good price.and if you have a patience in life and you have to trust bitcoin for the sake of your coins.
Activity: 107
February 24, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
Day trading is riskier but more beneficial than holding for the short term. You can make alot of money but you can also lose alot of money.
Look at day trading prinicples to start
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 24, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.

Yes both have risk but for me investing has a little risk.  Besides investing likewise gives huge profit.  Since I nevere tried trading my vote is to investing.  It is always hard to monitor cryptos price.  You need lots of time or a free time to monitor it.
Both are better ,In trading you can sell your coin that you received on bounty campaign or airdrops, through trading it is the fastest to earn money .While in investing it is good also because the price is fluctuating you can earn huge profit for this.It required patience and trust on bitcoin to achieve a great reward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
trading is more tempting than investing, Although the profit may not be too much but by trading we can speculate,Profit that we get in one day can be several times even there may be tens to hundreds of times depending on the fluctuation of the price of coins that we trade.
different from investment Although it may be great but the time we need longer than we do trading
Activity: 170
February 24, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
In my opinion, which is better between trade and investment
trading. Because by trading we can determine what items we will sell and most importantly we always be the leader, and the risk of trading is smaller than the investment and capital can still be our own.
Activity: 97
February 24, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
For begginer i think it will be very usefull to trade bitcoin and  not to invest or hold bitcoin. It is very risky to invest in bitcoin for begginer's. If you want to invest bitcoin you'll have to wait for rise up bitcoin's price. And you don't know how much time you will have to wait. It can fall in down too. On the other hand if you learn some skills and tricks for trading you can you can earn some good profit in your limited budget.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 24, 2018, 09:26:19 AM
I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.

Yes both have risk but for me investing has a little risk.  Besides investing likewise gives huge profit.  Since I nevere tried trading my vote is to investing.  It is always hard to monitor cryptos price.  You need lots of time or a free time to monitor it.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
what i know is i would rather do investing if i have a money even it is very low i can wait for the good price of bitcoin and i know that time will come to reach the highest rate ever.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 24, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
I would recommend you to read as much as you can before putting your money in to this world. I personally believe that, investing time worth $10 pays 100 times more than investing actual $10 so invest your time in understanding the things and learn from it. You can start with minimum amount and higher frequency of trade/investment to understand the market behavior along with your own strategies. Sometimes you will feel comfortable in trading and sometimes in investing so identify your core area and then continue with it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
I believe the success rate in investing is very low, including trading and holding. Only 5% of people succeed. Knowledge, skills are essential. Manage your money well. Psychological factors, greed, careful very important. It is important not to lose money, not to lose money, which means you will have the opportunity to win.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
It all depends upon what you want from your investment.if you are looking for quick growth and quick returns then trading is for you but if you are not in a hurry and can wait for the returns then invest and leave it for sometime.But whatever you do inspect before investing.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
My recommendation is to keep 70% of the hardware wallet, 30% of the market trading, exchanges in the modern world are not the most reliable places to store their savings.
  ATTENTION trade if you feel good in the market, lucky no luck does not work here.
Pages:
Jump to: