Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 27. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 24, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
You can start trade the first you need is to be patience and trading so you can wait the price to increase more.  If you are beginner better to read a lot of information first.  Trading is one of the best way to grow your bitcoin. But it'd your choice if you want to trade or invest.  But make sure if you invest better if the ICO not the hyip,  ponzi because it is surely scam. You can search about the list of investment so you can choose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
but are good, i think is self opinion and determination, and secondly its depend on the project some project is as good as leave them for long why some need instant trade to avoid loss, so it left for you as individual to decide on, but for me i prefer investing than trading.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
February 24, 2018, 08:06:53 AM
Investing is a long-term undertaking, creating a portfolio from different cyrpto currencies, to diversify the risk between them. Investors are not effect that much of traders from the price volatility because in the cyrpto market the volatility is not small. By contrast the trading is a short-term strategy. Trying to open along position from bottom and short pos while reaches its peak. Investors can be more patient during the market crashes, have the capital to re-invest. Both cases have advantages and disadvantages, it depends how your personal behaviour is. I am saying that I am an investor.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 24, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Its depends on your mind because both are risky.Trading  is the best way to earn more in a short time but need to know and expert on trading plartform.If You want to invest  your money any project first choise a good and real project and its future otherwise you lost your  money.So i think trading is better than invest so first learn trading and try to start demo trading for practically.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think it's better for you to learn trading because it's offer you an unlimited profit with a limited money capital.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
I think trading is better where you can also gain bigger. Investing is so risky that you dont know if it will succeed or not. It is very hard now to invest because of the scams.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:46:57 AM
You mean trader and holder. I think any way. Trader needs more skills than a holder. I followed the holding route as it made me rich in interesting knowledge and experience in technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
February 24, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:23:01 AM
For those who know how to trade unconditionally, it is better to trade, it is certainly more at risk, and investing is less risky if you invest in the right coins
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 24, 2018, 07:19:07 AM
you better trade. and you can use cut loss techniques to make a quick profit. the shortage of trading you should really be able to choose which coins will rise in price. if not, what you get is a loss. while mining, you need a lot of capital to get started.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 24, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
you should do it both,divide your capital,50% put in bitcoin investing for 2 years?and the other 50% but be ward that trading is riskier than all.so better put always a precautionary measure in every dealing you will do.for you to have profit andnot failire
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
тo и тo нopм Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:35:52 AM
if you want to take a safe road I suggest to invest and if you dare you can tranding in order to get profit but this has a big risk
Activity: 97
February 24, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
Buying and selling cryptographic currencies in the direction of strategic reasons in connection with crypto trading. Investment is the name given in an effort to earn income from the main money, protecting the capital. Experience is the first condition for business success.
I think you're all talking about trading and it's not investing.
We're here comparing about trading and investing not talking only about one thing.
By the way i think Investing is more easy and profits than trading.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
Buying and selling cryptographic currencies in the direction of strategic reasons in connection with crypto trading. Investment is the name given in an effort to earn income from the main money, protecting the capital. Experience is the first condition for business success.
Activity: 276
February 24, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
Both are good but in trading, it requires some knowledge  and talent to become successful  and before you get a good earnings.  In investment,  it also requires  talent and knowledge  but with a lower risk because you will not trade it and you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin  increases and finally earn a profit.
Activity: 117
February 24, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
I prefer to invest just because it can be used as savings in the long run. at least in the foreseeable future, I'll be quieter if you have savings investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
February 24, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Trading and investing are both nice investment is just that trading is more risky compare to long term investment. All we need is to be very careful and observant in trading or we might loose or gain our investments.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 24, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
i would love to do both but as far as i know investing is much better than trading when you doesnt even know how to trade but if you really want your money to grow faster i would say that investing is much better to do, so i prefer to do investing than trading,.
Activity: 229
February 24, 2018, 04:27:05 AM
It depends on you. If you are experienced and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I recommend trader. It really brings in profits in just a few days. You like the safety should invest. I'm combining the two, it's working well for me.
Pages:
Jump to: