Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 22. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:17:37 PM
Investment is the first step so that you can accumulate enough funds to trade. You could use your earnings from investment and try to make it grow more by trading. Its better that way than getting everything from your pocket. Diversification is one of the key to a successful business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
For me investing and trading is goood but always remember where? So choose a good investing site or trading site which gives you a good income and your money is safe much better if you choose wisely to pick a good site.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 28, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
The better is the most suitable with your experience. if you are expert in trading,
why not trading ? but if you want to make a low risk profit, you can investing on bitcoin.
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.

I agree both trading and investing is good because you can earn big using this two method in bitcoin but in trading you need to check or monitor the price every bow and then. Buy at the cheap price, sell at the high price. While in investing you also need to monitor the price but if you want long term investment of bitcoin you are sure already that it will increase its value after years.
Of course bitcoin is good for everything no way of profit is lower in value for investment in bitcoin, if you are in trading you can earn high profit in very short time but it is risky way of earning it can make you rich faster but only with luck, but in investment of bitcoin you will not have to look at the luck as you can invest any time with the confidence that it will increase your profit with bitcoin and someday bitcoin will make you rich after some patience and holding your bitcoin. So investing is better than trading according to me.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
February 28, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
I can say trading because profits are high enough to support your daily expenses if you are knowledgeable or talented but both trading and investing are good so do not compare
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
Investing and trading both are beneficial.
Investment is risky and involves much more knowledge -Like how to invest and how much to.
Trading is easy somewhere than investing according to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 28, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
In my opinion, I'd invest. Just review a company and put money into it. Specially during its ICO stage. It's for sure that you'll get some profits after it get listed on an exchange.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 10:54:00 AM
You can do both at once and can give you good profit if you play it smart....buy bitcoin or ethereum for a long term investment as it is hassle free, just get a trusted wallet and hodl it there, while you're hodling coins you can do trading on altcoins at the same time but try to do it on a trusted trading platform,don't get scammed,read the forum or ask your friends on trusted site they are using,then trade smart.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think trading always better with me. Actually investment can growing good profit. But investment something risky with me and need to long time. So I always choice them trading. trading can give me good profit to the short time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
I think this depends on everyone's thinking. They have their own way to make a profit. The business or investment now is very good it will help you make a lot of profits. For me, I choose to invest because I have a large sum of money. I want to buy a lot of bitcoin to invest in my future
Activity: 173
February 28, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
In my perspective, investing and trading are both good for people. Trading is easy but needs time and patience. Investing needs high amount for investment and courage.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
With both you can win profit so both of them are good. Go for both or choose one if you want, it doesn't matter which one
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Both of them are good but if you see now investing is so hard to trust now because some of them is scam so if you want to invest you should think wise before you decided to go to. In trading you need a capital to trade and also you need a patient to wait when bitcoin price going up to get the capital you trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 28, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
For me i will choose trading and investing both because in that two way we can earn some profit for that. But for ill always doing is trading buying some cheap coins that i need to hold it and waiting on the time comes will the coin will be in a high value.

Well it is okay if you have spare money to buy for those cheap coins.  Sometimes it does not have any value even of you wait for a long time.  Thus, trading has much risk than investing to my own opinion.  But if we are good with investing it will bring more income.  As to investing it will gives income if you do it for long term.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
I have talked to quite a few of my friends, and almost all of them have told me that they incurred a loss while trading crypto. So I would rather advice everyone to hold on to their coins. Investing in alts can be profitable, but only if you are lucky.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
February 28, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
For me i will choose trading and investing both because in that two way we can earn some profit for that. But for ill always doing is trading buying some cheap coins that i need to hold it and waiting on the time comes will the coin will be in a high value.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Both trading and investment is ok you can invest first and after try also trading buy altcoin that have a potential to grow.trade and invest are profitable
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
February 28, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Investing is nothing but making your money idle as the return on investment would be low.More over, once invested you will not be able to withdraw your money before the maturity period.Even if the market turns bullish,that would not have any impact on your invested money as the interest margins would have already been set.Higher investment is also needed for higher profits.Risk is less in investment but at the same time,profit is also less.

But trading is entirely different from investing.Trading could be even started initially with a small amount.Also,we could change our trading strategies based on the market conditions whenever needed.Also,we could withdraw our money any time from the market by selling our coins.Profit margin is relatively high when compared to investing.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
Hi guys, Some of my friends are giving me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But I've some doubt which is better in that. What are the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating a source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a beginner. I need some help. Thank you!
Because the funds you have are not too much, so my advice you should try trading. If you have already benefited from trading, then you try to invest. Because both things are very profitable for the future.
Activity: 490
February 28, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
both variants are good, if I invest something, I forget about it for a while, but in trade it is always necessary a lot of time, experience, and additional money.
Pages:
Jump to: