Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 24. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
investment  is better than trading  as the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts.

That is really a right statement to say that investment is better than trading. But personally, I would like to say that for beginners and those who have limited funds may be short term trade will be better because they want to get money soon. Besides expecting their fund increasing, they need money to fulfill their daily needs. For those who want to get bigger profits, they will buy or invest and hold it for long time expecting price to go up strongly for huge profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 09:38:42 PM
First of all you must educated yourself about bitcoin and learn how to trade, meanwhile you can invest but also you need a lot of patience if you want to earn profits.

I agree, patience is a must. This is the very important thing in order to survive here crypto world and will guarantee you to get more profits as the more you hold your coins that you invested. Just believe and keep investing on it.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
You need experience and enough knowledge if you want to get profit from trading and I think this way of bitcoining needs long time to study. On the other hand, investing is much more easier but will cost your time, however it will be good to you cause while waiting you can gain some experiences. Investing is good but if you really know how trading works, it will give you a great profit in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

For me, its better investing than trading. If you are have skill on technical trading, you can make trade on market but if you are like me that not have skill on it, I am prefer investing. But before investing, its better doing research before buying and hold it
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
February 27, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

If you want day to day money supply then i suggest you trade as it will ensure you have something to take home on a daily basis, if your goals are long term and with financial limits as you say then investing will be the better choice.Trading also needs you to avail some amounts of money constantly to provide the float needed for operations.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
OTOCASH (OTO)
February 27, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
Trading is more like gambling. When you sell, if the price goes up, you lose, and if the price goes down, you win.

Whether you choose to invest or trade depends on your ability.

not always so, if people really has the knowledge of his
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 27, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
I think you should study both deeper because I think those two things have an equally great risk.
if you are a beginner I am afraid you are stepping into the wrong path because both should have a strong foundation and a lot of knowledge.
do not be in a hurry because this is not kidding if you go wrong you can go bankrupt, so dii first so you not blind in that case so that you choose later make the path for you success.
Yes I agree on that both trading and investing is almost the same it is really a profitable yet risky type of gaining but I think both are also good and the tastiest way to earn a huge profit, so I prefer on doing both trading and investing so that we can get a huge amount of profit.
OTOCASH (OTO)
February 27, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Others told me that trading is better than investing since you have more options to choose what cryptocurrency you are going to buy at a low price and sell it at a higher price at any point of time. On the other hand, investing is also good but it's a hodling scheme where only those who have the heart to hodl will always win.

yes right, but not everyone has knowledge of the trading, Crypto trading needs someone to have a deep knowledge of current market conditions, its right..
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:04:45 PM
Trading is more like gambling. When you sell, if the price goes up, you lose, and if the price goes down, you win.

Whether you choose to invest or trade depends on your ability.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
Both trade and investment are good. Divide your funds equally and play.
OTOCASH (OTO)
February 27, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

Both ways are good, depending on the kind of crypto coin Smiley
Activity: 115
February 27, 2018, 08:56:39 PM
I think you should study both deeper because I think those two things have an equally great risk.
if you are a beginner I am afraid you are stepping into the wrong path because both should have a strong foundation and a lot of knowledge.
do not be in a hurry because this is not kidding if you go wrong you can go bankrupt, so dii first so you not blind in that case so that you choose later make the path for you success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
February 27, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
ok crazy general analogy in my head ...

trading bets ... looks like NASDAQ

mining bets ... looks like Dow Jones

Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

I prefer investments. Trading needs a lot of time and focus for you to succeed and gain a huge amount of profit while investing only requires good decisions and instincts. The advantage of investing is that after you have invested, you have nothing else to do but to wait for your profit. Its disadvantage is that if you made a wrong investment, it is almost impossible to withdraw your capital and you have to accept the mistakes you had done and learn from them.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
Both are profitable depending on your timing and choice of investment or trade. However, they are also both risky. Investing in bad/scam ICOs can make you lose your money or making a bad trade or lack of experience and knowledge can also make you lose money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 08:45:22 PM
I prefer to invest because it has less risk of loss compared to trading. but if you are good at reading market movements, it would be better to trade.
I think both trading and investing is a risky type of gaining process but I also believe that it is the fastiest way to earn a huge profit in crypto feild so I prefer to do both trading and investing for good. Because if we do both maybe we can really gain from both trading and investing by then the amount of profit that we can get is also double.
Activity: 756
Merit: 200
February 27, 2018, 08:40:16 PM
I prefer to invest because it has less risk of loss compared to trading. but if you are good at reading market movements, it would be better to trade.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 08:20:09 PM
It depends on you. Are you a good trader? Probably not, but if you are maybe trading a % of your portfolio is good.

INvesting/hodling is much easier though and far less time consuming. If you trade you might get addicted and focus too much on crypto, it's fun though so that's fine too. Investing alllows you to do more things in life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Invest and hodl. I don't really like trading because I already have a lot to do in my spare time because I have work. Investing takes the pressure off of waiting for day trades and looking at a computer screen all day long. If were you, invest first since you're just getting a grasp of the concept of bitcoins.
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
both are good choices. however, understand everything about investing and trading. make sure you know the advantages and disadvantages of investment or trading.
Pages:
Jump to: