Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 8. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
I think trading because when you buy the btc you also get big and can double it so I think trading because there are many has established a business for trading
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
In cryptocurrency there are lots of ways on how to earn just like trading,  investing and etc.; but for me the trading is more profitable since it gives you a daily profit unlike others take too much time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 09, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
I'd like to say trade is more better than mining. Since there's scammers are now targeting bitcoins users they build their scam sites they advertise to attract your money. You can earn low with trade but you won't get scammed.Almost 98% of cloud mining sites are scams. So got with trade and accelerate your income.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
In my opinion, if you have money for capital then try both trading and investing. But the most important thing before starting any of this is that you have the knowledge on how it will work and you need to research for your own sake.
if you have great skills and big capital. why not try both? if you combine the two will certainly give you a big profit right? you just need to set up capital then look for the right investment for a certain period of time, then you can leave it and do trade. of course you should also have more knowledge about the crypto market if you want to start trading
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 09, 2018, 02:06:30 AM
Picking what's best between the two is extremely subjective. Its about which one conveys more benefit and which is more helpful for you. Albeit both exchanging and venture is a decent wellspring of income it will in any case relies upon what suits you better between the two. Exchanging requires a lot of your opportunity, offering and purchasing resource inside the day, that is the reason it requires a considerable measure of checking of your coin's cost. Venture is even more a long haul thing. Long haul meaning months and years. It doesn't generally require excessively time contrasted with exchanging. Picking between the two still relies upon your advantage.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
March 09, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
I suggest you to try to invest first because you are not too complicated and waste a lot of time to invest so to work offline can be maintained and can earn income every month.
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

The decision to trade or invest depends on your plans.  Trading may suit you if you understand the basics of trading=, when to buy and when to sell and grow to do it. i however think investment is better depending on your goals. Investment especially long term gives you that opportunity to grow your finances and enable you get the most out of the seed money as value tends to increase overtime.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 09, 2018, 01:00:40 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
I'd rather go for trading because everyday you can earn more money but you need to learn more about trading so that you will not regret when you are lose your money.
Activity: 168
March 09, 2018, 12:54:12 AM
Each style has its pros and cons..
In investing, you gradually build wealth, by creating and maintaining a portfolio (stocks, bonds, mutual funds etc.), while in trading you frequently buy and sell stocks, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, to outperform ‘buy-and-hold investing’.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 09, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
I prefer trading because I think trading is simpler than investing. When trading I do not dream much and do not push myself have to wait until the highest price. which is important to gain profit little by little
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 12:46:54 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Both are good but I will prefer to trade because it gives us huge profit especially if the coins we are trading hits in the market. Aside form that advantage is that in trading we can manage our own money so we cannot say we are scammed. We can also do whatever we cant to our money if we want to withdraw it then we can anytime.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

Choosing what's best between the two is  very subjective. Its all about which one delivers more profit and which is more convenient for you. Although both trading and investment is a good source of earnings it will still depends on what suits you better between the two. Trading requires much of your time, selling and buying asset within the day, that's why it requires a lot of monitoring of your coin's price. Investment is more of a long term thing. Long term meaning months and years. It does not really require too much time compared to trading. Choosing between the two still depends on your interest.
Activity: 33
March 09, 2018, 12:38:40 AM
Investing, on the other hand, does not have those hard-and-fast rules. A lot depends on your preferences. Say, you want to buy two stocks, it doesn’t matter how much you start out with, but you need to be careful about commissions, especially with small trading volume.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 12:10:43 AM
In my opinion, if you have money for capital then try both trading and investing. But the most important thing before starting any of this is that you have the knowledge on how it will work and you need to research for your own sake.
I agree with you. Trading and investing are such a good ways to gain profit in cryptocurrency world; if you have enough money to do btoh; it would be a good opportunity to have a good outcome.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

Since you have a limited funds then i think it is better if you do trading and since you are a new to it i also suggest to first do a lot of research about trading before you do involve yourself into it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 09, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

It depends on your thinking if you have a large amount of money that you want to invest in somewhere then you can invest in this platform. You know that both have some advantages and disadvantages so you have to pick out the best option for you.
but for me, trading is the best platform for earning money within a short time if you can manage it properly. since it requires experience as well as a prediction so it's a little bit risky. on the other hand, Investment doesn't require any experience only have to know about the market and the demand of your desirable platform.  
Activity: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
If you trade Virtual Currency  then  datafet.com have tool to feed data real-time to your favorite software like Amibroker, Metastock or MT4, for more info visit  http://www.datafet.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 09, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
Activity: 260
March 09, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
A good trading investment to exchange of digital money.the investers should be trading economics customers earning on trading consignment.Investors generally ride out the downtrend of the market since they are in for the long term.They seek appreciation in their investment over years and decades while getting the benefits of dividends, interests and stock splits along the way.while in trading you frequently buy and sell stocks, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments,to invetment.
Activity: 191
March 09, 2018, 12:01:21 AM
Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. Quick money is probably easier to get through trading whereas for long-term investing is probably better, and also takes less time and energy. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options but always remember don't put all your money in one place. But if you want a high return, then invest more on it then hold it for a longer period.
Pages:
Jump to: