Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 7. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Better believe it both are similarly beneficial yet both are at extraordinary hazard in the event that you are bad at picking a speculation and are not talented in exchanging. on the off chance that you need to utilize both will better in the event that you are searching for a speculation that has an okay level, since exchanging has a sufficiently major hazard, you don't need them two at extraordinary hazard to you right?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
March 12, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
if I invest and trade may be the same, while we have the capital or dare to take risks that our success, because if we do not want to take risks we will never understand the real life
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
March 12, 2018, 01:54:28 PM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.
Indeed, investing and trading are the best sources of bitcoin in market and if you want to earn huge amount of money you must do both of them. In addition to that, both of them are need of huge capital and if you have huge capital you can really trade and invest without any worry that you could not earn money and income.
Try both, then you decide which is better for you, because trading and investing really depends in one people,  on his money or capital, and to his time how much of his time will he devote here, so personal experience will give you the answer.
Activity: 25
March 12, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
It totally depends on a person whether he has sufficient time or not. If yes then he should go for trading if not then invesing for long term is the best solution.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.
Indeed, investing and trading are the best sources of bitcoin in market and if you want to earn huge amount of money you must do both of them. In addition to that, both of them are need of huge capital and if you have huge capital you can really trade and invest without any worry that you could not earn money and income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
March 12, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
trading consumes more your time and energy than invest for some reliable project.
and most of the time it doesn't bring you more profit than other.
any when whole market goes down, you will need some trader skill to lower the loss.
I chose to invest, but still learning trader's skills

You have point on that and both trading and investing should not be compared because they are different ways of earning profit. In my own opinion, becoming a daily trading is more profitable since you can earn more profit more than investing and wait till the price increase in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 12, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Both trading and investing is good but for me investing is best.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
I think trade is better then invest. but I did both of sides.
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
Trading requrie high skills and knowledge about economy. Investing requrie balls and money and actually is better because you don't need anything and money working on you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the Crypto market. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding while Trading is for short period of time only. One of the greatest aspects of long-term investing is that it almost entirely removes your emotions from the equation. Less risk since you can avoid "panic buying and selling'.

A beginner should start by trading prominent coins. Currently, in 2018, we are referring to coins like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) .After that, you’ll probably want to trade USD for crypto on an exchange like GDAX. Once you have done that, you could try trading BTC and ETH for other cryptocurrencies. Trading “crypto pairs” can be rewarding, but it is more complex and often more risky than just buying a single cryptocurrency as an investment.

Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

If your finance is limited, I can advise you three primary options. One is of course to wait and save up on your own. Second is to join small campaigns to save more money before you decide to invest or trade. And lastly, you can try small trades first until you are mature enough in this business. The things is, it's not about how much you earn, it's your growth that you should sustain so you can achieve more things in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
which is better trade or invest, well trading is a act or process of engaging in selling or buying a commodities while investing is an act or process of expending money and expecting profit in return, so it is both ways of  a generating income and also may experience a risk factor,so which is better,it depends on how much money or value you put in any of this option, but both have a risk involve, so it is advisable to make a necessary market analysis and research on these two options before coming up a decision.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
Both has risks in it, but I think investing can be more risky and trading is less risky. Investing is a long term source of profit which means it can give you profit in a long period of time but a high one as well. Trading however can be a win trade or a loss in profit trade but this is for short term source of profit. If you ask me I'll pick Investing because doing this you will need just a little effort compared to trading which involves too much effort.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
why not try both? if you lose some profit, you can use that wrong doings to correct your mistake. it has a bith hight percantage of profit, i guess you should take the risk and do both.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
It actually depends on the outcome that you are looking for. I believe both are good, Investing for long term and trading for short term or flowing. For investing, we are looking for years or even decades before you can actually see and have your returns. But since it took a long time most definitely the amount would be really big. But if you want to have some profits just for weeks or months, then trading is for you, take the opportunity to buy as many as you can when the price is low, hold it for some time, wait for the price to go up and sell your coins for a higher price. Once you gain your returns, do it again and it will be just a cycle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
It is bettee to invest rather than to trade. Through investment your capital share may rise up and even double without knowing. For as long as you chose thw right investment too trust.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
March 10, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
Investing is better if you want a good return in the long term. But trading in the short term is a little bit riskier as the market tends to fluctuate a lot. You need to have a good knowledge of trading before you can make money out of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
trading consumes more your time and energy than invest for some reliable project.
any when whole market goes down, you will need some trader skill to lower the loss.
I would say that we must learn about both of them, because in certain situation of the market trading suits more and in other conditions, holding suits. It all depends upon how are you dealing in the market and what is your target. Usually if the target is big, with less time than trading is the better option and if you have more time as well, than investing is better option. You can always have the option to mix up both of them to get good profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 10, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
Trading is the best way to try, it's easier and better benefits, buy when down, sell when high and hold when down, selling when going to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: